A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,577
Currently Running With Scissors:
154 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Positive Affirmations swap round 2 GALLERY  (Read 4210 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2019 02:52:32 PM »

The stitches are perfection. I can't ever get them that nice, I am very impressed. Beautiful flutter too, lovely colour.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mellius01
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2019 03:07:51 PM »

I'm so glad you like it, audio! I picked the design for the font. Found it on Etsy.

The blue is DMC 3843
The magenta may be DMC 915 (not sure because I changed the colors from the pattern)

I hope it inspires lots of positivity.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
StainedMushroom
It's just a nervous tic motion of the head to the left

It me.

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2019 04:51:50 PM »

Such beautiful items so far!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fatewineroses

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2019 03:57:39 PM »

So many amazing craftwork! I love it!

I really love that canvas by audio. The colors just make me want to stare at it all day.

The triptych is super cool. I never would have thought to do it that way.

The shrine is ah-maze-ing AD! I want one for work!!!!

Okay. I think I am beginning to covet everyone's stuff...cause when I saw the banner I immediately thought it would look good on my desk.  Cheesy

I love the butterfly crosstitch by mellius. Both the quote and the color! So well done!

Mine has been sent to clm as of Saturday. Crossing my fingers she gets it quickly! No matter how many times I plan to send early, it never seems to happen.  Roll Eyes Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Smmarrt

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2019 07:36:08 PM »

I received a bright colorful package from Artmomto5.

First up - a charm for my book bag or backpack with big, bright colorful beads. See the two charms - scissors and a palette.

The bottom piece, a small wood block, has 4 sayings on the 4 sides.

And 2 awesome cards by Claudine Hellmuth, a small notebook, and a positive ATC.

Thanks so much Lori! What a fun package to open.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019 07:37:20 PM by Smmarrt » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Junk Journal-along in the Misc. Topics board
Altered Puzzle Pieces coming soon....
Another 4 x 6 Art Swap
jemimah
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2019 08:31:21 PM »

eeek! I'm already getting nervous about what I sent to jemimah  Tongue What I made is on the more simple side of the crafting rainbow... but it's the thought that counts, right?   Wink I'm also sending extra special thoughts to her part of the world right now, there are some horrible people that share our planet...   Cry

I'm glad swapping can help to bring something positive into our lives.

Thanks so much kartiana - we're used to things being very quiet and peaceful in our part of the world, so people are very sad here at the moment.

Please don't be nervous, I'm sure I'll love what you made - what I've sent is on the simple side too Smiley

Everything in this gallery is so beautiful and made with a lot of love. The exquisite embroidery, the intricate 3D work, the wonderful story book, gorgeous flags and that cute charm - all really beautifully put together and inspiring to look at. Seeing all this positive creativity, it's good to remember that most people aren't horrible, and would rather be kind and happy.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019 08:33:10 PM by jemimah » THIS ROCKS   Logged
BigBangMomma

Alaskan Grown

There is no planet B!

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2019 04:04:31 AM »

Look at this wonderful artwork from lmcbride! a happy saying and the beautiful ocean! What else could a girl want? Thank you!

She also added some extra pick me up sayings!

They are perfect. I am actually sending them along to a pen pal who was going through some winter blahs! So.....thank you for that!

CLM, thank you again for being an amazing hostess, creating this awesome swap, and being YOU!

Close up!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019 04:09:50 AM by BigBangMomma » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Little Visitor Swap Rd 29: Mr. Sparkles is visiting Scotland!
                                     Hosting Nessie!
June Atc Swap:5 claimed/5 sent/4 received
Intro to Masterboard Technique Swap: Organizing and Sent!
Artist Trading Coins Rd 3: Crafting!
Jumbo ATCs: Waiting to Sign Up!
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2019 06:01:10 AM »

Oh, those big, bright beads! Don't they remind you of gumballs? I have such a fondness for those and vintage gumball machines, so evocative of cheerful childhood memories.
The ATC is so great too and makes me wonder why you aren't in the ongoing ATC swap, Artmomto5? You should totally join!

Same question to you too Lmcbride. That card is just so lovely and uplifting. I bet you are an awesome ATC maker. Is the sun painted? Yay, texture!

jemimah (((hugs)))
Canada is known for being a peaceful place too but lately that sort of thing is seeping into our culture as well. It's so hateful and the opposite of everything we should be as a nation and a people. I don't know what to do about it but be mindful of my own attitudes and behaviors and work at inclusiveness and positivity.

Thanks to all of you for participating in this swap, and thanks to everybody else who is participating by following along (especially if you comment here!). I hope you will all post your projects in their own threads to spread the love, I really encourage you to do that. Keep the happy, high vibes flowing my friends. The world needs more of that. <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mellius01
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2019 12:56:57 PM »

I love the banner that says "Take the first step". The placement of the words and the lovely colors and tassels are so dynamic, but also calming. Like a friendly nudge instead of a command.

The colorful charm with the various sayings is such a clever idea. Inspiration on the go. Awesome!

The ocean artwork is beautiful. It gives me such a peaceful feeling when I look at it. I really love the border too.

This is such a great swap. So many diverse and wonderful ideas.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lmcbride
It's business time.

Now where did I put my glasses...?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2019 10:37:47 PM »

I have really enjoyed this swap and everything in the gallery is so sweet.    I feel so positively affirmed right now.   Smiley Smiley  Today I had a rough day and came home to find this totally amazing gift.  I love it so much, thank you  Thanate 

It's colorful and soft and cuddly and has a hanging loop and streamers and beautiful embroidery such as a butterfly queen, little creatures, a purple tree stump, and I just love, love, LOVE "Whatever you are, be a good one"!!

Oh and regarding the atc swap craftylittlemonkey I would love to participate.  I will check it out.  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Get rid of all your boring, tiresome friends. Make friends with cabaret stars, exotic dancers, and down-on-their-luck royality instead." Jonathan Adler
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Collapsible Tier Tray
Well, Hello (Art)Dolly!
Meatless Monday: Green Tomato Pie

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...