A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,833
Currently Running With Scissors:
338 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 46
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 PROJECTS 2019, sign ups open all year.  (Read 36872 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: October 03, 2019 04:55:40 AM »

I have a lot of fabric:

The finished project here.

Also made a pouch for my man and while I was at it, a tutorial for you!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019 05:02:52 AM by craftylittlemonkey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

PLEASE MESSAGE ME YOUR CONTACT INFO!!!!!!!!

Craftster member 2006-2020 #CraftsterFriendsForver #craftyfriendsforever

"Always use the good beads, the good fabric and the good yarn. Life is too short to leave it waiting in stash." ~ Edel C
tendstowardschaos
'Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.' - N. Bonaparte

Motivated by the desire to achieve.

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: October 03, 2019 11:56:00 AM »

Your table is really cool, JS!

Cute pouches, CLM!

My older son came up with a project for me this week - a Super Mario Power Up Acorn. He originally wanted to make it out of cardboard, but I reminded him that he had some felt in his craft supplies and he asked me to make it. Of course, he now wants the whole collection of power ups.

For reference:

Two of my nieces' birthdays are this month, and they're each getting a shawl in their favorite colors. I only have one done so far and the other started.
more pics
THIS ROCKS   Logged
anitacj
wist:anitacj77

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: October 05, 2019 08:18:13 PM »

i guess  i'm in.so far  as crafts  go.i've got  2 out of 50.i mended  2 of dh's clothes.but i don't  know if i'll be able to  do any crafts. we just found out my mom has congestive heart failure.so i don't know what we're facing. Huh
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019 08:23:19 PM by anitacj » THIS ROCKS   Logged

look at wists for my likes & dislikes
LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: October 06, 2019 07:11:31 AM »

anitacj, I'm so sorry about your mom!  And 2 out of 50 project is a start!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
BigBangMomma

***Please join the Craftster Discord!***

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #424 on: October 06, 2019 08:58:17 AM »

i guess  i'm in.so far  as crafts  go.i've got  2 out of 50.i mended  2 of dh's clothes.but i don't  know if i'll be able to  do any crafts. we just found out my mom has congestive heart failure.so i don't know what we're facing. Huh

I'm so sorry to hear of your mom's diagnosis. We are here for you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We Are Crafty Pals on Discord. Come keep in touch, too!

Proud Craftster since 2011.

@Lynx2Lancer on Instagram.
#CraftsterFriendsForever
#CraftsterNeverSaysDie
#MoreThanACraftWebsite

[email protected]
Joined the Craftster Reddit and Discord.
JS

** Life: an amazing adventure. Pack well. **

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: October 06, 2019 10:45:01 AM »

anitacj, prayers and good wishes are being sent your way during this difficult time.   Two projects is awesome, yay you! 

Crafting and these people on here have kept me sane in rough times and beyond.  I keep a bag in my vehicle with a book and something to craft, for those long waits in doctor offices or hospitals.  The same piece of yarn has been crocheted, undone, and rehooked too many times to count. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

God doesn't send people to hell.  He simply honors their choice.
anitacj
wist:anitacj77

View Profile
« Reply #426 on: October 08, 2019 01:56:17 PM »

Ok.Thank you  for your kind  words.i guess  you can  sign  me up.maybe this is  what i need for all the  stress  i'm going  through.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

look at wists for my likes & dislikes
kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #427 on: October 08, 2019 04:26:32 PM »

Anitacj, one of the things I like best about this topic is that it isn't a swap. 50 projects is just a suggestion, not a requirement. The only person you have to please is yourself. The only time constraint is Jan.1 to Dec.31 of each year, but if you don't quite finish something by New Year's Eve, then finish that project whenever and count it on the new year's list. Many (most?) of us create an on-going post and just modify the list as we post something new. We are also free to post photos and comments as new additions to the thread, so there's no wrong way to do things. Since this isn't a swap or a competition, the only person you're challenging is yourself.

Then, as several of the others have said and shown by their words, we care and are always ready with a prayer, a bunch of kind words, and many virtual hugs when one of us is in need of comfort or encouragement. You couldn't be in better company! Take care, breathe deeply, and trust that we'll be here for you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

[email protected]
http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
204/175 in 2019
153/150 in 2018
134/200 in 2017
tendstowardschaos
'Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.' - N. Bonaparte

Motivated by the desire to achieve.

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: October 09, 2019 10:37:14 AM »

Sorry to hear about your mom, anitacj.  Sad

I finished another shawl for my other niece whose birthday is this month. I used Red Heart Roll With It Tweed in Marine (about 1.3 balls) and Caron's Go-To Shawl pattern. I used a larger hook than the pattern called for to get a better drape to the fabric (it also served to make this a quick project). It's seriously cozy.  Cheesy

Finished up some more yarn. The brown is alpaca/wool (188g) and the blue/brown is wool dyed with indigo and coffee.

I had a benefit dinner to go to on Monday. It's kind of a big thing and there were judges, US Congressmen, Bishops, and Senatorial-hopefuls in attendance. I realized the day before that I didn't have a purse that was fancy enough (and big enough for my phone), so I made one from stash. Crisis averted. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #429 on: October 09, 2019 12:06:37 PM »

TTC, beautiful shawl but you spin such gorgeous yarn that I'm really waiting to see what you create with your own yarn. The brown alpaca/wool blend looks so smooth and well balanced that I bet it's going to be a joy to work up. And the colors of the indigo-coffee dyes are right up my alley. Love, love, love those skeins!

Right now I'm playing with some Noro pencil roving and my drop spindles. I have several balls of single ply completed but haven't combined them yet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

[email protected]
http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
204/175 in 2019
153/150 in 2018
134/200 in 2017
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...