A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,370
Currently Running With Scissors:
250 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED-Craft with a Fat Quarter Swap Round 4 (Sign ups 2/2-2/16, send outs 3/20)  (Read 2718 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

Averia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2019 04:16:00 PM »

I seem to be struggling a bit. 1 thing finished, 1 being reworked a bit due to miss-measurement, 1 in need of a supply run to finish...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2019 06:11:12 PM »

Couldn't sleep past 7am today...sooo....I spent all day from about 9am (after a couple cups of coffee and a Krispy Kreme blueberry donut!) until 6pm crafting up ALL of my items from my 2 FQ!! I had a completely uninterrupted day with my husband at work all day and my extra early start Smiley I'll be taking photos tomorrow or Tuesday after I get home from work and out it all goes. Can't believe how many items I got out of the 2, and how I got a bit craft-blocked on what to make a couple times. I figured I was in the clear on what I wrote out to make, I ended up with way more left over than I expected so I made more until it was all gone. Other than little strings for seam allowances I cut off and 1/2" added to the selvage end (I have a project or 2 in mind to use selvage ends, so I'm saving every one I get with the color circle things on them), I used up every bit of each FQ!! Hope anna.wahnsinn loves all the bits n bobs Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Zoe ♥

STS Spring Market 2019
PINTEREST
Will personal swap for a crochet or knitted Totoro teapot cozy (see my Pinterest YARN board!)
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2019 08:46:12 AM »

Important Organizer note: Sorry for the late notice, but we are pushing send outs out a few days. Going to move it to monday - March 25.

GALLERY Is Open
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon

« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2019 08:53:38 AM »

I'm done, but I guess if I wasn't I would've had a few extra days Wink I'll be sending either today after work or tomorrow, I finished up yesterday and just need to take a few pics and pack it all up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Zoe ♥

STS Spring Market 2019
PINTEREST
Will personal swap for a crochet or knitted Totoro teapot cozy (see my Pinterest YARN board!)
anna.wahnsinn

You cannot give me too much work; to accumulate work has almost become a passion with me: my study is so full of it now, that there is hardly an inch of room for any more. I shall have to throw out a wing soon. (J.K.Jerome)

« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2019 01:23:09 PM »

Oh, I'll be making good use of those extra days too! You'd think that after seven and a half years of living with one to two kids I should be less of a procrastinator by now and more into the use every moment available, but there are always too many possibilities, projects and options also chores and hours of sleep to catch up on the days are just flying by!

TheSapphireMoon, I'm so excited about seeing what you made!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon

« Reply #65 on: Today at 09:21:54 AM »

Totally forgot to bring an address label with me to the post office yesterday, and I was crunched for time as the husband put dinner on too soon and I didn't want to end up coming back to a cold meal. I'll ship today after work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Zoe ♥

STS Spring Market 2019
PINTEREST
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Washer Necklace
Can't Fool Mother Nature
Meatless Monday: Mexican Bean Salad

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...