A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,264
Currently Running With Scissors:
201 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WIP it Real Good Craftalong (Share your works in progress!)  (Read 2130 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

kbrison
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2019 09:30:12 PM »

The boxers may have gone back in the WIP pile, but consider how much closer they are to being finished. I think that should still count as a major accomplishment!

And good luck and congratulations to the manflesh on his newest achievement!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
153/150 in 2018
134/200 in 2017
calluna

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2019 02:31:56 AM »

Meaningful drawers are the best drawers! Unless, of course, one lives with dogs that like to raid the laundry hamper for fabric snacks; the special undies are the first thing to go.  Cheesy It sounds like these are going to deserve a place on the wall, however!

Audio, I live all the projects you've been sharing! I'm remarkably unhip and a poor judge of what "kids these days" like, however, so I could offer no advice. I just know I think they're great.  Smiley

CLM, I would love to see the trove of forgotten wips you uncovered. I would imagine it has become the habitat of a gnome colony.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Does your household accumulate lots of dryer lint and empty toilet paper rolls? If you'll turn them into fire-starters for me, (stuff lots of lint inside the roll, fold edges, maybe add some candle wax), I'll happily send you something nice.
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2019 03:57:51 AM »

Got my second knitting project ever on some circulars I bought (clearly I'm slowly committing to a new craft). The yarn is a bit challenging to photograph - it's a dark rust red but also a little shimmery. It's hopefully going to turn into an infinity cowl...baby steps.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

"Always use the good beads, the good fabric and the good yarn. Life is too short to leave it waiting in stash." ~ Edel C

« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2019 07:00:49 AM »

I love that new shape for the crocheted bunting audio, that is so cool. I think I can figure out the pattern by looking at it but do you have a link? That's always easier than muddling around with 50 mistakes until you get it right, haha.

T, your toothpaste collection makes me laugh every time I see it Cheesy. My sister was just in Berlin and then Haiti but she wouldn't buy any weird pastes for me to send to you, the rat. She's going to Hong Kong next, I'll bug her again.
Congrats to the man! I look forward to his next story Smiley.

Calluna, I knew that was all stitching because I have some of your unbelievably detailed cross stitching. It's lovely.
Come and join this bookbinding thread I started, I want to see more photos of that volume you're working on!

Sheep, I am envious of your knitting. I keep saying I will learn how but then I just don't Tongue.

I'm still trying to sort out my crafting mess but I'll gather all the WIPs up and take photos. Promise not to judge me too harshly? It is really a lot of abandoned projects. I has teh shame...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheMistressT

There's not much in this world that can't be improved by either chocolate, bacon or glitter.

Dahlin, I'm so glamorous I cry glitter tears.

« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2019 07:27:45 AM »

Thanks for the support and encouragement, friends! Re the boxers, I realized I can get most of the way there on the embroidered part, then do the date at the last minute. I think I can go ahead and hem the legs, too. Or at least get them pressed and pinned and ready to go.

sheepBlue: You know how they say if you have 3 of a thing, then it's a collection? Sound like if you're doing a second one, you've committed to a new craft!

Looking forward to those WIPs pics, CLM! You're so sweet to badger your sister on my behalf! If she should decide on picking some up, she can empty the tube, since it's just the tube I want. That takes up less room and weight and doesn't need any kind of customs declaration that I know of. "Interesting" tidbits: I have more German than any other type as I have visited twice, have had a German friend for 30 years with whom I have friends in common who visit and bring me back toothpaste. One of those friends has twice brought me toothpaste from China... the same kind!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog, Suddenly Surrounded by Taxidermy
Pinterest
My Etsy: Bubble Off Plumb Productions

'16 FPs: 50
'17 FPs: 72
'18 FPs: 89
'19 FPs: 17
audio

Nobody could do that much dcoupage without calling on the powers of darkness.

stay weird

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2019 10:01:15 PM »

Calluna is that needlework!? Wow! It's sooo pretty, I love it!

Even though I have four wips on my table currently I just HAD to try a little filet Crochet with those teeeny tiny needles and thread. It's supprisingly much easier than I thought it would be.
Pattern--http://filetcrochetbymaria.blogspot.com/2014/07/filet-crochet-plump-moon-goddess.html?m=1

THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheMistressT

There's not much in this world that can't be improved by either chocolate, bacon or glitter.

« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2019 06:30:34 AM »

Ack! Audio! Sooooo teeny tiny and wee!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

TheMistressT

« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2019 07:01:36 AM »

So, of course on Friday I started a new project, that is now a WIP, but should be finished this afternoon! A friend who is traveling to Tanzania organized a group project for making feminine hygiene kits to take with her and I jumped on that! We'll be sewing pads and drawstring bags to put them in. I gathered flannel and cotton print stash and then pre-cut bags from the print on Friday. I'll try to get pics of the finished pieces!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

calluna

« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2019 05:37:24 AM »

That is so awesome, all of it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Does your household accumulate lots of dryer lint and empty toilet paper rolls? If you'll turn them into fire-starters for me, (stuff lots of lint inside the roll, fold edges, maybe add some candle wax), I'll happily send you something nice.
EbonyMochi
« Reply #49 on: Today at 12:04:14 PM »

Hello

I have a few crochet projects going at the moment, but this is the one I'm most proud of in the picture. It is going to be a hat and I'm making up the pattern as I go. I'm also most finish after two weeks of picking it up and putting it down every few days. I worked on it last night and now I just have to find the time to finish it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Mini Book Jewelry
Let's Spool Up!
Meatless Monday: Spinach and Cheese Gnocchi Bake

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...