A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Total Members: 315,481
Currently Running With Scissors:
139 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ~*Harry Potter Craftalong ~ OSTARA Term 2019*~  (Read 15030 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor
Jewelry and Trinkets Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*Harry Potter Craftalong Headmistress*~

Beware the power of my Sonic Seam Ripper!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #240 on: May 09, 2019 09:42:40 AM »

For those who missed the 'pop-up' challenge, please go by the thread and post a comment, saying you love the idea, and that you would happily participate in future.  We (the Mods) need to know when people like something, so we can know to do it again in future, or to bury it away and never try it again.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor
Jewelry and Trinkets Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

~*Harry Potter Craftalong Headmistress*~

Beware the power of my Sonic Seam Ripper!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #241 on: May 09, 2019 09:49:56 AM »

~*Headmistress Jennie casts the Homunculus Charm ~ I am here!*~

~House Points~
*Reminder: Class/Challenge 15 pts , OWL 100 pts, NEWT 150 pts , SPEW 10 pts extra*
*Cup Winner, average from points per house & number of members per house*

Gryffindor: 3 students, 480 points for an average of 160 points per student.
Hufflepuff: 5 students, 300 points for an average of 60 points per student.
Ravenclaw: 4 students, 605 points for an average of 151.25 points per student.
Slytherin: 1 students, 60 points for an average of 60 points per student.

That means that Hufflepuff & Slytherin are currently tied, and that Gryffindor & Ravenclaw are nearly tied too!

@edelC  You submitted your Christening robe as April's Detention, but you had already submitted a project for that prompt (homemade wine), so you were not given any points for the robe.  You are welcome to either re-submit in a new post, or to edit that original post AND send me a PM about it, so I can go back and update the points spreadsheet.  No PM = no points, because I just know I will not otherwise remember to go back and check it.   Roll Eyes

THIS ROCKS   Logged

edelC
Tutorial Contributor

With even more hair!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #242 on: May 09, 2019 02:57:15 PM »

Class charms
House ravenclaw
Project collage
Link +
Description. https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=458247.0

I'm doing a post cancer 'survive and thrive' course and while we were working on stuff the other day I realised how hard I am on myself. This phrase came to mind and so I set myself the task of making it as a collage of it to keep reminding myself 
to change your image viewing settings please click here
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019 03:03:24 PM by edelC » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love a personal swap with you. Make me something for my wedding in june (pink and white) and I'll make yourself something lovely

www.pinterest.com/edelc
Ant Bee

Expecto Procrastinatum!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #243 on: May 10, 2019 02:05:42 PM »

Class charms
House ravenclaw
Project collage
Link +

I'm doing a post cancer 'survive and thrive' course and while we were working on stuff the other day I realised how hard I am on myself. This phrase came to mind and so I set myself the task of making it as a collage of it to keep reminding myself

Edel, I don't know if the Zazzle website is international (nor if they allow naughty language) but I immediately thought "She NEEDS to make this a card to sell!" SO MANY people would buy this for themselves, or a friend, if they could. I thought of one friend right away for whom this would be a perfect care package card. This is so pretty and so "tough love" perfect.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Harry witnessed Professor McGonagall walking right past Peeves who was determinedly loosening a crystal chandelier and could have sworn he heard her tell the poltergeist out of the corner of her mouth 'It unscrews the other way.
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Audania1
I really want to go to Disney World again

Magic always comes with a price

« Reply #244 on: May 11, 2019 08:34:52 AM »

Class/subject: House Pride Ravenclaw
House: Ravenclaw
Project name: Soap Box Mold
Link: http://soapdelinews.com/2013/06/how-to-make-a-soap-mold-for-cold-process-soap.html
Description: As a Ravenclaw, I really needed to make something to help me in my study of soap. I knew that if I didnt have a mold then I wouldnt be able to make soap and I sure didnt want to buy a mold when I already had the handy materials from when I got my craft room made. Ive used a saw only a handful of times so it was rough going at first and, Ill be honest, it took me 2 hours to put together and its definitely not pretty. But it works!! Ive already used it for my first batch and its ready for more! Ra-Ra-Ravenclaw!!

Class/subject: Alchemy
Project name: Mild Unscented Soap
Link: https://thenerdyfarmwife.com/mild-unscented-soap-recipes/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=tailwind_tribes&utm_content=tribes&utm_term=311796092_9107622_176584
Description:
This is my very first foray into the soap making world and I think I am addicted!! I used the ingredients from the link above but I did it as a hot process soap and adjusted a few ingredients. I didnt have castor oil (yet lol) so I added that amount more of olive oil and I also had only a small amount of sweet almond oil so I added that much more of coconut oil. This picture is of it still curing before I round off the edges with a vegetable peeler. Guys. Im sorry in advance for all the soap you are going to be seeing.

Class/subject: CoMC
Project name: Elderberry Syrup (Love to Do List)
Link: https://homespunseasonalliving.com/making-medicinal-elderberry-syrup/
Description:
I finally got around to making this elderberry syrup this season! It repels sickness and definitely helps my own little birds stay healthy and no cry! I really wanted to make it in the fall but that just never happened till the end of February.

Class/subject: Muggle Studies
Project name: Market Bag turned Beach Bag
Link: https://zeensandroger.com/2018/05/23/easy-one-skein-crochet-market-bag-free-pattern/
Description:
I twisted yarn to make this bag! This pattern is for a market bag but I really wanted to use up some yarn in my stash so I used a larger hook size and a thicker yarn and made it into a beach bag! Now it can carry some towels, water bottles, and sun screen.
Clop!

Class/subject: Goblet of Fire Challenge
Project name: Lost in Time Shawl (Love to do list)
Link: https://mijocrochet.se/2017/03/15/lost-in-time-shawl-sjal/
Description: I have been wanting to make this beautiful shawl forever! So much so that it has been on my Love to Do List! I started making it with the intent to sell but then my daughter begged and begged to have it made for her. So, three rows in, I decided it was hers and she just loves it!

« Last Edit: May 11, 2019 08:46:42 AM by Audania1 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got tons of new stuff in my store!: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyWyldChild?ref=ss_profile
My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/audreynh/
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

With even more hair!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #245 on: May 11, 2019 12:12:14 PM »

Class charms
House ravenclaw
Project collage
Link +

Edel, I don't know if the Zazzle website is international (nor if they allow naughty language) but I immediately thought "She NEEDS to make this a card to sell!" SO MANY people would buy this for themselves, or a friend, if they could. I thought of one friend right away for whom this would be a perfect care package card. This is so pretty and so "tough love" perfect.

Thanks for that, I've never heard of Zazzle, bit I'll check it out

X
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love a personal swap with you. Make me something for my wedding in june (pink and white) and I'll make yourself something lovely

www.pinterest.com/edelc
Moonflame
« Reply #246 on: May 12, 2019 02:31:13 PM »

Wow, everyone is doing such amazing things!! I've made a lot of things lately, but I can only find one prompt that fits right now, LOL!

Challenge: Headmistress Challenge - Goblet of Fire
House: Hufflepuff
Project Name: Fluffy Blythe Dress
Project Description: I saw on Instagram that there was going to be a Blythe sewalong, and after sitting on the idea for a few days, I jumped in. I'm so glad I did, because the pattern has some great mini-sewing techniques that I will definitely be using in the future. I was unsure whether my Blythe has the Pure Neemo reg or small body (patt is for small) but I learned that she has regular, because look at how short this is LMAO! I'm going to make her some bike shorts to go underneath, and next time it will be easy enough to make a longer skirt. I modded the patt a little by using only one row of lace on the sleeves, leaving off the collar, and adding a tulle underskirt. LOVE the pattern, and will be using it in many different ways, I'm sure!
Project Pic:

« Last Edit: May 12, 2019 02:32:06 PM by Moonflame » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Moonflame
FiberAlchemist

Wit Beyond Measure

View Profile WWW
« Reply #247 on: May 13, 2019 11:22:57 AM »

The new issue of Witch Weekly has hit the news stands! Be sure to pick up a copy and see which witch (or wizard) has been named Witch of the Week!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Audania1
I really want to go to Disney World again

Magic always comes with a price

« Reply #248 on: May 13, 2019 12:03:34 PM »

Wow! Thanks for the Witch of the week!  Grin Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got tons of new stuff in my store!: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyWyldChild?ref=ss_profile
My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/audreynh/
jellybean89

Ravenclaw :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #249 on: May 15, 2019 11:16:26 AM »

Class/Challenge/House Pride: DADA
SPEW: WMH Long Term Care Unit
Project Name: C2C Lapghan
Project Page Link: n/a
Brief Description: For DADA, I crocheted a lap blanket for my local hospital's long term care unit. I worked on it a little bit most days & it took me ~ 5 weeks to finish. I used this corner-to-corner blanket pattern, but made squares instead - I wanted a portable project that I could carry around in my purse. Smiley
Project Picture:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick Wall Art
Tute Tuesday: Heirloom Cowgirl Pillow
Long and Low

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...