A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Total Members: 315,451
Currently Running With Scissors:
142 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Good Things Gallery!  (Read 10035 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

Averia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2019 06:38:15 PM »

I received from EdelC days ago and have been horribly rude in not posting pictures yet. I feel most horribly spoiled. First up a shot of all the amazing goodies! An awesome hand-sewn journal,  a set of great note cards, a beautiful necklace with matching earrings, and a lovely zippered pouch. So much lovely blue!

The journal is so perfect for where I am at right now - this will be great for recording things with my granddaughter Shannon. Some of the original pages are place in among the blank pages.  

Close up of the set of cards. I am always in need of more notecards and these ones are particularly nice.

Here is a shot of the very lovely jewelry - which came in the cute little pouches.

sweetest of all, this ever so beautifully blue patchwork pouch with just a smidge of boro embroidery to make it even more sweet

Thank you Edel!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019 06:39:12 PM by Averia » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gozer

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: January 29, 2019 05:57:32 AM »

Sorry it took so long for me to post. Life got busy but I absolutely love my package from NODSU! She outdid herself.
 First up is the fun fabric, chocolate candies, and tea that she sent me. The fabric is nice and thick. I already have an idea for it.

Next up is this incredible cat butt magnet that she made. It's so cool and has plenty of staying power! I happen to think cat butts are hilarious so this is absolutely purrfect for me! The band-aid cracked me up.

and lsat but not least, this absolutely adorable Yeti necklace and super cool butterfly hair clip. I love them both so much! They will both get plenty of wear. Love them!!!!

Thank you so much NODSU! I have an amazing time swapping with you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #102 on: January 29, 2019 10:32:23 AM »

Oh man, it is impossible to keep up with this gallery. So. Much. Awesome.

ilovesnails very nice looking hat, excellent stitches with that contrasting black and white. Nice!

calluna, the puppy! But, haha, that cross stitch is mega Cheesy!

Pioneer9 you have such great fabrics! Those rinchies are awesome too, just adorable.

gozer the mushroom stuff is GREAT! What a fabric! Such nice projects with it and all the fungi extras.

Nooo that plant pot is so squee-worthy, totally unique idea and great composition.

Smmarrt I adore the wonky face note book, I really like funny faces like that. The canvas is wonderful too.

thanate the prayer flag you made is magical.

Averia you sent our Edel such perfection! I love every bit of that, the stitching on the bird is Amazing!

Onyxnox the faerie doors! Oh my. You will have to talk to our little sprout about how you made those, she is enchanted.

TAOJ what a sweet painting, it is darling.

sheepblue, those bowls are SO lovely. I have got to try that scrappy craft, how nice yours turned out.

abbeeroad the wee embroidered pendant is just gorgeous, wow.

Mmhm, thanate you sure do love those oak leaves and WingsoftheWind sent you a gorgeous one. Love the bug, how sweet and clever.

Edel, I could not pick one thing I like better than the next in all that beautiful stuff you sent. Maybe the cards, because I like getting those so much, but that's a very hard call.

Nodsu, everything you make is my favourite.

Partners, I did not send parcels crammed with a dozen things. I hope you will still feel well cared for even though I stuck with just one small craft, a card, and a treat. Goodness, you people are spoilers Cheesy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jemimah
« Reply #103 on: January 29, 2019 04:38:15 PM »

This gallery is spectacular!! There are so many fab things - it's hard to single them out, as I'm sure I'll miss something. The felted puppy, the hat, the prayer flags, and all the sewn things are amazing, and those microwave bowls look so cool! All the art works and the little pot plant, and the scrappy coil bowl - everything's gorgeous! (That quote about not being friends with someone who judges one's craft-spending cracked me up, I'd love a version of that Cheesy ) Oh, and the flamingo oven glove, and the fairy door, and all the fab embroidery!! Awesome journals!! cat butt!! Every package is fantastic, and I'm sorry if I missed any, because they're all great Smiley

And, I also got ridiculously spoiled by the fabulous quaggy today. Quaggy is another one of you who seems to have lost the ability to count to just one small crafted thing and one extra ...

She sent me one of her fantastic multi-zipper pouches/bags!! and stuffed with goodies - look at all this ...

The colours and fabrics couldn't be more perfect - I love it!! I've admired these bags quaggy makes for while now, and I can't believe I've got one of my own Grin  I always have multiple projects on the go and I use my project bags and pouches all the time - it will be such a pleasure to use this for a special creative project. Thank you SO much Robin!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Smmarrt

« Reply #104 on: January 29, 2019 09:32:06 PM »

(That quote about not being friends with someone who judges one's craft-spending cracked me up, I'd love a version of that Cheesy )

I copied it from Tim Holtz's Snarky Chit Chat stickers - it's one of my favorites, too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Junk Journal-along in the Misc. Topics board
Altered Puzzle Pieces coming soon....
Another 4 x 6 Art Swap
psyche

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

« Reply #105 on: January 30, 2019 08:54:16 AM »

That embroidery pendant is lovely! Such nice tiny work
THIS ROCKS   Logged

anna.wahnsinn

You cannot give me too much work; to accumulate work has almost become a passion with me: my study is so full of it now, that there is hardly an inch of room for any more. I shall have to throw out a wing soon. (J.K.Jerome)

« Reply #106 on: January 30, 2019 09:56:48 AM »

So many stunning things, this gallery is awesome!

I myself received my first swap package today, here are the goodies that WingsoftheWind sent:

This is everything including the handmade card and Swiss Miss hot chocolate with marshallows (I'll try that tonight with my little girls). Please also notice the two little unicorns for them and the fun monster pen!

And here is my prize, the lovely galaxy pendant! Handpainted and cast in resin, I believe. So beautiful!

Thank you very very much, WingsoftheWind, I love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

All you need is love.

« Reply #107 on: January 30, 2019 10:15:11 AM »

(That quote about not being friends with someone who judges one's craft-spending cracked me up, I'd love a version of that Cheesy )

I copied it from Tim Holtz's Snarky Chit Chat stickers - it's one of my favorites, too!

OMG, love it!! And the accompanying artwork!

The scrappy bowls are wonderful, those multi-pouch bags are AMAZING, and I love the space pendant.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HPC - Ostara

Come to the 2019 CRAFTSTER MEETUP in Asheville, NC!  April 26-28!!!
Annchen

Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #108 on: January 30, 2019 11:51:50 AM »

This gallery makes me so happy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #109 on: January 30, 2019 12:19:48 PM »

So this gigantic envelop appeared today and I'm thinking OMG what in the world can be in this monster
package?!

LOL, I totally forgot thanate said she was sending me cardboard for book making, haha. Here it is with the rest of my loot. A "ducks in a row" card (very funny Cheesy), a set of tiny prayer flags which is PERFECT because I have a set on one of the sun visors of our car and have been searching for more for the other side. How did you know?

And here are my little good things, 2 wonderful embroidered adult merit badges.

I recently put the rest of the circular badges I've collected on display on my craft room door. I've got room for 6 more, I'm wondering if it's acceptable to make some for myself or if they should be "awarded", what do you think?

These are great, thank you so much partner Smiley.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Little Bunny Rabbit Toy
Hanging Around
Meatless Monday: Cinnamon Pecan Scones

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...