A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 315,371
Currently Running With Scissors:
122 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Good Things Gallery!  (Read 9714 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

"Always use the good beads, the good fabric and the good yarn. Life is too short to leave it waiting in stash." ~ Edel C

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2019 05:43:50 AM »

Ooh, that little book looks like it's full of awesome!

LOVE the embroidered squirrel!

The paper flag is incredibly beautiful, wow.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019 05:57:00 AM by craftylittlemonkey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bugaboo1

OMG! I should So make that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2019 06:06:38 AM »

Beautiful earrings! The books looks awesome
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
calluna

« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2019 06:12:08 AM »

Seeing everyone's gifts is brightening my days too, so participating in this swap has as least doubled the total amount of happiness and goodwill each person originally put out into the world.  Grin  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Does your household accumulate lots of dryer lint and empty toilet paper rolls? If you'll turn them into fire-starters for me, (stuff lots of lint inside the roll, fold edges, maybe add some candle wax), I'll happily send you something nice.
psyche

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2019 07:36:52 AM »

My package from ilovesnails arrived: I got a black & white hat, 2 milk chocolate bars, and in the lower left of the photo is the card:

Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bugaboo1

OMG! I should So make that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2019 08:09:19 AM »

Beautiful!! The card is adorable!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2019 08:19:43 AM »

Super cute hat. Love the black/white combo... darling card
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BigBangMomma

Living the @Lynx2Lancer life on Instagram!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: January 27, 2019 08:53:26 AM »

Cute hat!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Little Visitor Swap Rd 29: Mr. Sparkles is travelling to Scotland!

Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #77 on: January 27, 2019 09:36:21 AM »

Wow, I can't believe the amazingness in this gallery - there are so many wonderful things so far!!!!   I received this weekend from calluna and my head is spinning from how amazing this package is!

She sent me a small box CRAMMED - I mean CRAMMED full of goodies - beach glass, stamps, wire, dark chocolate, paper bits and bod - so many of the ephemera things I love...
[matureimg]http://[/matureimg]

There is also a great ornament decorated with other things I love - profanity Smiley

I love these stamps - especially that they are birds too.

I love her card - I love that it was made with a library catalogue card - but also has such a lovely personal picture on it - I love that your dog was "baby-dog" and the kitty was "Mama Kitty" - they sound sweet and I know that I cherish the memories of my furbabies too - thanks for sharing.
zing
Finally - the main exhibit - as if I did not get more than enough already, right?  Look at this amazing little guy!!!!  A needle-felted happy little puppy!  He is so adorable and is holding a sign that says "belly rubs, please!" and I have totally rubbed his little belly so many times already.  I was going to put him with the art of Toby and Ginger - but I see he has a magnet inside - he may end up going with me to work to sit in my locker so I can his belly there - he makes me happy and maybe rubbing his belly will be a good way to leave some of the unhappy stuff at work when I am done for the day - or make me start the shift off in a better mood...

A picture does not do him justice - he has such great shaping - even his little floppy ears, and the definition of his little jowls - there is even the chest definition, then where it sinks into his little tummy - and the little beady eyes and nose are so bright and sweet!

Thank you, calluna - I feel totally awed by this little guy and spoiled by your wonderful package. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kwality570
« Reply #78 on: January 27, 2019 10:59:58 AM »

I got my package from Pioneer9 this weekend. Man was I spoiled! This one was more of a Big Good things package.

I received this awesome zipper pouch in my favorite color combination - black and white with magenta! Also, isn't that type fabric amazing? I'm going to use it to store my headphones and some charging cables that I take to work everyday. I think it will be perfect for that!

She also included this mini tote with one of my other favorite colors - tealish aqua and cutey patootie bug fabric. It's lined with bug fabric too. I put a soda can next to it so you can see the size. I'm going to use it for snacks. Smiley

Then, she also included these ATCoins. They're so amazing. I'm in love!!!! I love pioneer9's artistic style so much. She's definitely one of the craftsters I most envy.

And a Little Good extra - these adorable stickers.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kwality570
« Reply #79 on: January 27, 2019 11:13:21 AM »

I'm glad you liked it kwality! Did you peek behind the atcs?
BigBangMomma I just looked and noticed that they're all loaded with TONS of washi tape! So cool! Thanks again.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Washer Necklace
Can't Fool Mother Nature
Meatless Monday: Mexican Bean Salad

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...