A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
127 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2019 Nerd Battles: January 1 - December 31, 2019 ~*Join Anytime!*~  (Read 21618 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
storerboughtcreations
« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2019 10:27:31 PM »

Prompt: January - Slash
Team: multimedia
Bonus Points:
Project Name: camera luggage tag
Project Link: (if available)
Brief Description: I made a plastic canvas luggage tag for Mr SBCs luggage. He loves photography. The back has a window cut out so that his name, address, and phone number shows just in case his luggage is lost. We arent checking any baggage, so it should be fine. In one week I get to see QueenHobo, and I cant wait!
Project Picture:
THIS ROCKS   Logged
storerboughtcreations
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2019 05:47:30 PM »

Prompt: February - Free Range
Bonus Points: timely
Project Name: Trivet
Project Link:
Brief Description: I made this for roler's parents. I will see them next week. I wish I was able to see roler, too! It's been wayyyyy too long.
Project Picture:

Prompt: February - Free Range
Bonus Points: timely
Project Name: Trivet
Project Link:
Brief Description: Also for roler's parents.
Project Picture:
THIS ROCKS   Logged
storerboughtcreations
« Reply #82 on: February 17, 2019 01:49:58 AM »

Prompt: Big Time
Bonus Points:
Project Name: grey sloth
Brief Description: The amount of sewing alone for this took nearly 4 hours. The pattern writer hot glued all of the pieces together. I chose to sew mine. I will probably always sew mine, but I can see why the pattern writer may have chosen to hot glue...
Project Picture:

Prompt: Big time
Bonus Points:
Project Name: brown sloth
Brief Description: I forgot to mention... One of these two will be going on a blanket QueenHobo crocheted for me. I love that she enjoys crocheting blankets more and I enjoy stuffed animals more. Smiley
Project Picture:
THIS ROCKS   Logged
roler
« Reply #83 on: February 17, 2019 02:53:48 AM »

SBC, my parents are going to love those trivets! They look great!  And maybe I will steal one when I move apartments... ;P

Prompt: February Battle - Console
Team: Multimedia
Bonus Points: Timely
Project Name: NES controller
Brief Description: This is a magnet I made for my brother.  I actually love both PC and console games, so it was difficult to choose! (And yes, I know this controller does not go with the console it's pictured with; I might make an SNES controller for him later!)  Craft the Alphabet: N and B
Project Picture:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019 11:11:02 AM by roler » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Feel free to PM me about personal swaps!  Hoopla, TM Patches, mug rugs, magnets, felt, ornaments, etc...

Proud member of Team Multimedia in the Nerd Games craftalong!!
Acadian Driftwood

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #84 on: February 17, 2019 10:20:53 AM »

apple, thanks for the comment!

Tanath, your heart rings are lovely! I think the two silver designs on the right looks great.

madc, the valentine is gorgeous! All the little bits combine so well. And the embroidered chair is so lovely!

Smedd, thanks for the comment! Oh my gosh, felt would be so hard to fold up. Being able to iron creases really helps! The blood drops are super cute, and the lobster safety vest made my day. Love it!

sbc, thanks for the comments! The headphone cords tangle MUCH less now, and if they do it's easier to untangle. And to transfer the embroidery pattern - if I have it on my computer like I do this one, I turn my screen brightness up all the way and just lay my fabric on the screen to trace! Usually using a dark pencil or light pen that won't bleed through. Your Pacman arcade game looks fantastic! And those sloths just darling.

roler, awesome job on the controller! You may have inspired a future gift for my partner. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's not goodbye friends - find me on the reddit group, on instagram @oceanna.kolb and oceanna.kolb at gmail. <3<3<3
storerboughtcreations
« Reply #85 on: February 17, 2019 10:23:21 AM »

Roler, I love your controller (haha, that rhymes!). You know Ill make you a few trivets when you move back to WA. Youll just have to tell me what colors to use Smiley
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019 10:25:03 AM by storerboughtcreations » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Acadian Driftwood

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #86 on: February 17, 2019 11:07:49 AM »

Prompt: February Battle - PC
Team: Wordy
Bonus Points: Community, Timely
Project Name: Primrose and Violets
Project Link: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=457513.0
Brief Description: This piece is for the flower of the month stitchalong! I'm submitting it under PC because in PC gaming, multiplayer is free - just like the free craftalongs here on craftster. Cheesy Craft the Alphabet - B and F
Project Picture:

Prompt: February - Xbox v. Gamecube
Bonus Points: Timely, WIP It
Project Name: Knotted cord
Project Link: -
Brief Description: I started this cord last summer while at a festival. I didn't know how long it was going to be - just cut some long strings and kept going! It ended up a good size for a double wrapped bracelet. It has an Xbox green color scheme!
Project Picture:

Prompt: Zap #1
Bonus Points: -
Project Name: Door Pull Extensions
Brief Description: My mom needed larger grip handles for her closet doors. I drilled holes in these vintage toy blocks, we found some longer screws, and added a little glue. Voila! Craft the Alphabet - O and W
Project Picture:

Prompt: Zap #2
Bonus Points: -
Project Name: Tiny Snowfriend
Brief Description: While out on a walk, I made this wee buddy and sat them on a stump along a well-used trail. I hope someone saw them and smiled!
Project Picture:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's not goodbye friends - find me on the reddit group, on instagram @oceanna.kolb and oceanna.kolb at gmail. <3<3<3
EbonyMochi
« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2019 09:54:46 AM »

Gozer: I love the colors you use for the cats and fabric for the scrap of the bag.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gozer
If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2019 12:54:56 PM »

Thanks EboniMochi!
 I need to get on here and add Feb prompts. I am meeting with JoyfulClover this weekend to exchange items and then I can post up. Everything is looking so cool with the prompts!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

madcrafter
« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2019 09:51:31 AM »

All these wonderful projects!  So much creativity!   Everytime I look at this list I feel inspired and smile and laugh.

Madcrafter
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Enjoy crafting today!

Lois the raving crafter

Stop by my blog and say hi!
http://ravingsofamadcrafter.blogspot.com/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...