A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 315,236
Currently Running With Scissors:
133 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 14 - GALLERY  (Read 2656 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

Audania1
I really want to go to Disney World again

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2018 11:14:17 AM »

I received from my partner day before yesterday. When I get home from work tonight I will finally have the computer to myself to post photos of the lovely package! Thank you Kansas96!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got tons of new stuff in my store!: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyWyldChild?ref=ss_profile
My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/audreynh/
Summer6061
Summer break in full swing

Lookin' good!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2018 04:09:01 PM »

I received a package stuffed full of good stuff from Lindy earlier this week.  Seriously, she sent a ton of fun and delicious extras!  It made me smile when I saw how many of the same types of things we sent each other.

The stocking:

The funny thing is that before I chose the design that ended up on Lindy's stocking, I too was playing around with the idea of adding snowflakes and actually created a mockup before choosing a different design  Cheesy.

Store bought goodies:

I have already opened up and enjoyed some of the chocolate and I can't wait to have a cup of minty hot chocolate!  The socks are tall and perfect for wearing with boots!  The little snowman under the Joy ornament is a pin and the snowmen at the bottom of the pic are salt and pepper shakers.  I love how little items like that can add instant festiveness!

We both made each other shirts with heat transfer vinyl Smiley.  This was the first thing I took a picture of so I could wear it right after I opened my package!

Lindy also made my son a fun coloring shirt and sent along a stocking for him to color as well! Lindy, this is such a fun activity, it's something that will appeal to kids of all ages, you should definitely make more of these!

She also sent a personalized goody bag full of fun things for him to enjoy!  It includes a paint your own tic tac toe set, a suncatcher & shrinky dinks to color, along with a tasty looking candy cane!  

Next up is some jewelry!  She sent a matching snowflake necklace and bracelet set.  I love the sparkle of the crystal part of the necklace!  Look at how cute the little tree in a jar is!  She completed it with snow in the form of iridescent glitter!

We both sent each other handmade ornaments and the funny thing is that we each sent a glitter filled ornament complete with a vinyl design  Cheesy.

We also both sent each other garland.  She sent this super cute red and white ball garland, which was ideal for my son's play house!  The house looked cute with just the lights, but the garland elevated it to a whole new level of festive cuteness!  

Lindy and I both made each other soy candles.  It turns out we're both new to candlemaking.  It made me smile that we both opted to try our hands at the same new craft to send to each other.  The dashing through the snow is the perfect size for the top of my hutch.  Lastly, is a cute embroidered cardinal hoop.  I have to admit, when I saw that Lindy and I were partners, I was hoping I'd receive one of her fabulous embroidery creations and she did not disappoint!

Thank you so much, Lindy!!  I really enjoyed being your partner and I appreciate everything you sent!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Procrastination is killing me slowly...I'm going to put an end to that first thing tomorrow!
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2018 11:09:17 AM »

Yay!!! Im so glad you like everything!! We were paired perfectly! I wore the shirt you made me to my familys annual cookie exchange last week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2018 07:29:20 AM »

Quickly reading the posts need to make some comments as there are so many great things being sent in these stockings!  Here are a few photos of the one I sent to carol.  The snowman square is hand sewn wool felt.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2018 08:44:44 AM by sweets4ever - Reason: Rotated images for member! :-) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

TAOJ

knitting is life

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2018 07:46:39 AM »

I received from ilovesnails a lovely stocking and some store bought items

And some homemade items, some baubles, a cute sign, some crocheted angels and a lovely scarf, along with some yarn.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2018 07:47:50 AM by TAOJ » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Audania1
I really want to go to Disney World again

Magic always comes with a price

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2018 09:18:52 AM »

I'm sorry for the delay! Here are the lovely things Kansas96 sent me!

The stocking and tumblers were stuffed with chocolate also! I love the Pioneer Woman and those tumblers will get good use for sure. The nativity snow globe is simply sweet. My absolute favorite thing is the shadow box for the bell of the Polar Express! And the hot chocolate is absolutely delicious. You can't tell but it has crunched up candy canes in it that give it that extra tasty holiday flavor.
Thank you so much Kansas96! You really hit the nail on the head with this delightful package. I truly hope you enjoy everything I sent just as much!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018 08:42:11 AM by sweets4ever - Reason: Rotated images for member! :-) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got tons of new stuff in my store!: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyWyldChild?ref=ss_profile
My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/audreynh/
Inselaeffchen
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2018 12:29:32 AM »

I hope this shows... Tapatalk doesn't like Craftster at the moment and only shows "quote" when I try to catch up... Resorted to  web browser again now...

Ok, I received from Homerof2 last weekend, and absolutely love the stocking and stuffers!! And the fact everything was so thinly packed (vacuum packed??) so it went through the letterbox ok and I didn't need to go to.the mail collection office!!

She also included 2 small packages for my twins - they'll be opening them today or tomorrow (behaviour didn't warrant a present yet... ).

First of all... my LoTR stocking!  Kiss Kiss Smiley

Then all the stocking stuffers together (thank you soooo much for including the LoTR fabric!!)

Paperclips... in different shapes... the paper crafter in me totally squee'd when I saw them!! Wink She also included some (Project Life?) cards for pocket scrapbooking (the pack with the butterfly in the previous picture).

A handmade tree ornament - Infinity War poster printed on it... (I really have to try printing onto fabric myself at some point in 2019!!). LOVE it!!

And a tree tree ornament! LOOOVE!

Sorry or sideways ornament pics, but Tapatalk really doesn't like me at all nowadays (but only has issues with Craftster so far)...  Cry

Thank you sooo much, homerof2!! And I'll post a picture of what's in the 2 small packets once I deemed the twins' behaviour worthy to open them!  Grin

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018 12:56:36 AM by Inselaeffchen » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Homerof2

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2018 06:16:52 AM »

Ok, I received from Homerof2 last weekend, and absolutely love the stocking and stuffers!! And the fact everything was so thinly packed (vacuum packed??) so it went through the letterbox ok and I didn't need to go to.the mail collection office!!

So happy you like everything.  I did vacuum pack it  Smiley. Hubby purchased a vacuum sealer for his homemade sausage and I thought it would help to keep things safe and small. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Whistley

Adventure is out there!

« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2018 08:35:38 AM »

So happy you like everything.  I did vacuum pack it  Smiley. Hubby purchased a vacuum sealer for his homemade sausage and I thought it would help to keep things safe and small. 

Clever!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
carolmb

Making things, makes life happy!

« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2018 09:28:37 AM »

WOW all the stocking and goodies are amazing!

Love all the themes and sooo much talent in so many different areas, I am always blown away with this swap.

Yes work is flat crazy right now. Is the first moment I have had to pop on and take a look in a good long while.

Sorry I didnt a better image of the stocking up thanks for doing that partner!!!! I had planned to do that, but with work, if I manage to eat something eat day I am doing good.

Thank you all for once again lightening my soul and given me my balance with this swap. I needed it. Wishing you all a Merry Chiristmas and a bright and amazing new year.

well and wonderment
carol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
February 13, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Reusable Shopping Bag

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...