A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 315,376
Currently Running With Scissors:
128 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED & FINISHED-Little Good Things Swap (sign-ups CLOSED, send-out 1/22)  (Read 15781 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

anna.wahnsinn
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You cannot give me too much work; to accumulate work has almost become a passion with me: my study is so full of it now, that there is hardly an inch of room for any more. I shall have to throw out a wing soon. (J.K.Jerome)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #210 on: January 13, 2019 04:11:22 AM »

I haven't actually started crafting yet, but sorting through stash (and standing in front of, scratching my head), preparing the boxes, writing out address labels (that I can just write again because I can no longer use the international letter option for mailing out goodies I was told, dang!), and I have the extras and cards. Now I'm waiting for Monday to roll around to have some quiet time for crafting...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: January 13, 2019 08:13:00 AM »

Finished phase 1 of my crafted item for both partners this morning. After running some errands and hopefully finding some goodies to include with the item, I'll get to phase 2.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BigBangMomma

Living the @Lynx2Lancer life on Instagram!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #212 on: January 13, 2019 10:04:44 AM »

Finished my crafted item for partner two. Just need to decide onnmy extra, and I'll be good to go for both partners.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Little Visitor Swap Rd 29: Mr. Sparkles is travelling to Scotland!
2019 Make-A-Friend Revival: Organizing!

Annchen

Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #213 on: January 13, 2019 10:53:00 AM »

Successful stash dive! I brought what I need down from the craftroom and Im considering my next move. Parts of my stash is apparently pretty uncharted territory for me. I know where that type of supply is, but in the year(s) since I opened the box Ive forgotten some of the things I have. One of those ticked two of my would be nice to find-boxes. Now to see if my idea works...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
calluna

« Reply #214 on: January 13, 2019 06:47:30 PM »

Woohoooo, it's going to be a snuggly, crafty Monday here, because there is enough snow to shut down non-emergency D.C. government offices tomorrow! (I mean, the offices that weren't already going to be closed because of the government shutdown... ) I am so glad I don't have to do anything involving my car while the snow is up to its doors.  Smiley

During daylight this weekend I made good progress with the thing I'm making for this swap, and since I'll be home and the storm will be over, that gives me some more good daylight to really look it over.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019 06:51:31 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Does your household accumulate lots of dryer lint and empty toilet paper rolls? If you'll turn them into fire-starters for me, (stuff lots of lint inside the roll, fold edges, maybe add some candle wax), I'll happily send you something nice.
Bugaboo1

OMG! I should So make that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #215 on: January 14, 2019 03:13:40 AM »

I love all the excavations of craft rooms and supplies that goes on...I don't feel so all alone!!!

I have finished one partners craftiness and the others is in progress. Time to decided on the snacks gifts portions!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
geekgirl1000100

« Reply #216 on: January 14, 2019 03:24:19 AM »

Ive touched base with both partners. And think Im almost done crafting and I have extras. Ill probably finish up crafting this evening which will give me lots of flexible time to get to a post office hopefully by the end of the week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: January 14, 2019 05:29:01 AM »

1 partner complete now on to partner # 2
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gozer

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #218 on: January 14, 2019 06:19:19 AM »

I got my partner 2/3rd's of the way done. Only a couple little things left to do. I was convinced I would have the day off because of the way the weather forecasters were talking but I had work today. I should be able to finish up during the week though. I just prefer to do it on weekends since that means less stopping and starting. I am a messy crafter. Tongue  LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

All you need is love.

« Reply #219 on: January 14, 2019 07:53:29 AM »

I did not have the items I needed for my idea in my stash...but I did successfully purchase them! That's as far as I've gotten, though. Will get busy this week!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Welcome Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Washer Necklace
Can't Fool Mother Nature

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...