A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: The December Craft Challenge has been announced. Read all of the details here and get to crafting!
Total Members: 314,945
Currently Running With Scissors:
246 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Good Things Swap (sign-ups 11/24-12/15, send-out 1/7)  (Read 2410 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2018 07:00:22 PM »

Plans are to send info to join tomorrow!  I joined December 30,2018 so my 10 year anniversary is super close. I have been in 167 swaps. The large Halloween large 13 days of Christmas both several times!  Sent to everyone in several swaps.  I really miss crafty detective. Secret Santa and the quilt block swaps!  Have also participated in the spell my name swap every round it is so fun and kayrun does a fantastic job organizing.  Miss some of the folks that use to be on here and often wonder how they are! Have made some fantastic friends with hopefully more friends to come.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gala_apples
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2018 07:59:43 PM »

I think this swap would be a great way to round out this year and start the next  Smiley I'll work on the Q' soon, and send it in  Smiley

My first swap was a christmas card swap right at the end of 2006. If I count the three currently in progress, this swap will be my 221'st. I really thought it would be higher, that's about 20 a year and it feels like I'm always in more than 2 a month?? *shrugs* maybe I had some off time in college or something.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2018 05:40:59 AM »

I don't exactly remember what all I put on my Q but I know it was a sort of "in the moment" response of little things that make me happy (not necessarily material ones either). So in that vein, things that make me happy right now...

- a decent hair braid today (my hair can be so flippin' difficult sometimes)
- not having a hangover after drinks last night with old friends (big victory!)
- a crochet hour at WORK to promote mental health (this is amazing)
- chapstick (cannot live without it)
- funky cool earrings (wearing a pair I got off etsy that I loooooove)

Ok, that's it for now. Must continue the waking up process...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thanate

wanting to do everything is *no excuse* for not doing anything.

writer/crafter/naturalist, mother, Team Oak Tree

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2018 06:31:23 AM »

Ooh, crafty detective was fun!  

Just a heads-up, there seems to be something going on with the feedback system, so if you've submitted a questionnaire but aren't signed up yet, it's not because I'm ignoring you.  I just submitted a help-desk ticket, so with luck we'll be back on track soon.

My little good thing of the morning is that the juncos are back in my yard. Smiley

(ETA- crochet hour at work sounds glorious!!)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018 06:33:51 AM by thanate » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"And the Moral of Pierre is: Care"-Maurice Sendak

50 things in 2018
Read more!(sometimes I write stuff)
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2018 08:11:04 AM »

Just a heads-up, there seems to be something going on with the feedback system, so if you've submitted a questionnaire but aren't signed up yet, it's not because I'm ignoring you.  I just submitted a help-desk ticket, so with luck we'll be back on track soon.

Something is up with the site's coding right now, our private message outboxes are currently disabled. I reported that when I noticed it last night. I'm sure there is background work being done to straighten out the kinks Smiley.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Always use the good beads, the good fabric and the good yarn. Life is too short to leave it waiting in stash." ~ Edel C
psyche

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2018 03:34:27 PM »

Plans are to send info to join tomorrow!  I joined December 30,2018 so my 10 year anniversary is super close. I have been in 167 swaps. The large Halloween large 13 days of Christmas both several times!  Sent to everyone in several swaps.  I really miss crafty detective. Secret Santa and the quilt block swaps!  Have also participated in the spell my name swap every round it is so fun and kayrun does a fantastic job organizing.  Miss some of the folks that use to be on here and often wonder how they are! Have made some fantastic friends with hopefully more friends to come.

You beat me, quaggy - I'm at 142 after being a member for a very long time (though I did a few swaps before there was a tracking system, but I don't think it was over 10).

Also: if anyone saw this post when it just said "you beat me" sorry for the weirdness - hit enter too soon.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018 03:36:02 PM by psyche » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bugaboo1

OMG! I should So make that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2018 03:39:35 AM »

I don't exactly remember what all I put on my Q but I know it was a sort of "in the moment" response of little things that make me happy (not necessarily material ones either). So in that vein, things that make me happy right now...

- a decent hair braid today (my hair can be so flippin' difficult sometimes)
- not having a hangover after drinks last night with old friends (big victory!)
- a crochet hour at WORK to promote mental health (this is amazing)
- chapstick (cannot live without it)
- funky cool earrings (wearing a pair I got off etsy that I loooooove)

Ok, that's it for now. Must continue the waking up process...

I love it!!! No hang overs is a good thing and a crochet hour at work would be amazing!! I'm in healthcare but they wouldn't go for it blah!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
LeapFeetFirst

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2018 08:01:14 AM »

I just sent in my questionnaire! I am really excited for this swap- which will be my 123rd swap since joining in 2007!!

It was so much fun thinking about what small things make me happy. I couldn't stop at just 5  Grin

1. Getting lost in a book
2. Staring into campfires and bonfires
3. Brand new pens and writing utensils
4. Slathering my face with skincare products after a long day
5. Swear words and sarcasm
6. The feeling after a good workout
7. Eating cheese (I am from Wisconsin)
8. Finding a new favorite band or musical artist
9. Watching tutorials on YouTube (art, knitting, makeup, etc)

I can't wait for partners!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

geekgirl1000100

« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2018 10:31:42 AM »

I don't think I ever saw a crafty detective swap.  How does that work?

Plans are to send info to join tomorrow!  I joined December 30,2018 so my 10 year anniversary is super close. I have been in 167 swaps. The large Halloween large 13 days of Christmas both several times!  Sent to everyone in several swaps.  I really miss crafty detective. Secret Santa and the quilt block swaps!  Have also participated in the spell my name swap every round it is so fun and kayrun does a fantastic job organizing.  Miss some of the folks that use to be on here and often wonder how they are! Have made some fantastic friends with hopefully more friends to come.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

geekgirl1000100

« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2018 10:52:36 AM »

I just sent in my questionnaire.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2018: Bibs from Old Shirts
Meatless Monday: Dairy-Free Chocolate Cake with Vegan Strawberry Buttercream Frosting
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2018: Mondrian Inspired Tri-Shutter Card

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...