A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,821
Currently Running With Scissors:
241 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 12 Days of Christmas 2018 Gallery  (Read 5489 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm so squishy!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2018 03:37:05 PM »

As Sheldon Cooper would say:  "That's MY spot!"  Grin

Because the items BigBangMomma sent are for my DH, DS, and DDs to be opened on Xmas day, I can't post daily photos of the gifts.  What I am going to do, is post a photo each day of what I can already, so you get an idea of it, and then on Xmas, I'll post what was in the packages.  Here goes:

This is what came in the mail, and it took all my strength to not take it all out till we had our tree up, so I could put them underneath!

Here's another photo, this one of what she sent me (well, the outside anyway!):

Tomorrow I'll post what's inside!   Grin

Unfortunately, chaos has hit our house HARD for the past two-three weeks, and I wasn't able to post any photos till now of what BigBangMomma had sent.  She has been so understanding and I am so greatful for that!  She and I are becoming great friends too, so that's another gift!  Cheesy

Here's the photos from what she sent us, most of them opened on Xmas, all modeled with the recipients.  Grin  Here goes:

BBM made fabulous ornaments for each of us!  Mine had a ladybug and a bumblebee on it, of course!  Wink

BBM sent my younger DD art supplies, which included several blank canvases.  As you can see, she has already put them to use and has another one drying on the table.  She was so excited to receive them!

This is a photo of the bearded dragon ornament she made for my older DD!

Don't make fun of me, but I had asked her to make something for our bearded dragons too!  She delivered!  She made blankets for each of them that matched the color they were.  In this photo you can see Eliot the orange dragon with her orange blanket, that says 'Eliot' on it.  She sent a personalized blanket for each of the three beardies.

This is a photo of the ornament she sent my son:

Please enjoy the goofy face my handsome son made while showing off the cute little tie pin that was sent for him:

There was bearded dragon artwork included for my younger DD, and she likes it so much, she told me twice!  She said she also showed it to her dragon, and the dragon licked it-dragon seal of approval, I guess!

This was a fabric covered notebook for my older DD.  Do you think she liked it? Grin

My older DD has a leopard gecko.  So BBM made her an AWESOME pillow cover and even included the pillow form!

Orgami (sp) paper was sent for my older DD, who has been interested in it for years.

Here's a photo of one of the pillowcases BBM sent:

I saw my older DD open this and both her sister and I went:  "OOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!"  Needless to say, I'm going to see if Michael's Crafts has a sale on them today!  Cheesy
My younger DD received a box filled to the brim with art supplies!  (We had also given her some, she was so pleased with all that she received!)

Here's a photo of my younger DD with her ornament.  She's into Broadway shows, so BBM made her a 'Lion King' themed one!

DH received an ornament of a rat eating a flower.  It sounds odd, but I'm making another post titled 'Craftster Love' and you can read the story behind the rat and the flower.

I feel as if I'm missing something, BigBangMomma.  If I am, please feel free to post it.  Thank you for being so understanding about my posting photos when I did.  All of the gifts you sent were so generous, and wrapped so beautifully!  I am so grateful you were my partner for this swap!  Thank you again!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018 01:40:34 PM by LadybugsAndBumblebees » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
ETSY SHOP: www.etsy.com/shop/LadybuggirlCrafts
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

Too blessed to be stressed! Smiley
bec99
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2018 12:53:05 PM »

Day 1 from gala_apples. A set of awesome brightly coloured envelopes

Day 2. Cute decorations.

Day 3. Pretty set of coasters which are perfect for our new house when we move in a few weeks.

Day 4. Lots of stickers! I love stickers!

Day 5. Cute mug rug.

Day 6. Beautiful hand stamped and drawn envelopes.

Day 7. Awesome Christmas bunting!

Day 8. Cute decorations.

Day 9. Set of beautiful Christmas cards.

Day 10. Cross stitch threads. Always needing these.

Day 11. An awesome wall hanging. Love the blue colour of the frame.

Day 12. A beautifully made table runner which fits my table perfectly. Beautiful colours too.

Thank you so much gala!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018 02:54:34 AM by bec99 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love cross stitching, PM me for personal swaps Smiley
CabinArts
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2018 08:06:36 AM »

My partner is Audania1 which I am so excited about!!

Here is everything all together! Note the lovely extras (Starbucks ornament which is already on the tree and the little twinkle lights!!)

Day 1 - Adorable and good smelling snow globe

Day 2 - Seriously the most adorable bobbing earrings!!

Day 3 - Beautiful star ornament.

Day 4 -  Another beautiful ornament and icicle lights. Yes, I absolutely love soft ornaments! -

Day 5 - Sewing charm necklace! Seriously look at these!

Day 6 - Coasters! These are perfect!! We are always needing coasters!!

Day 7 - Embroidery kit! These patterns are so perfect and I cannot wait to use them!!

Day 8 - A mug rug!! And look, it matches perfect with the coasters!

Day 9 - A pretty little stitched tree. There are so many stitches in tho littl pattern and it is so pretty!

Day 10 - A WOODEN WALDORF CALENDAR!! This has been on my wishlist for years but I never thought Id actually ever get one!! This is beautiful!!

Day 11 - The softest cowl ever! It feels like silk and the most luxurious wool ever!

Day 12 - Giant slipper socks!! The yarn is so soft and luxurious on these and the color is so rich! They are wonderful!!! And they fit perfectly!!

Audainia1, thank you so much for everything!! You completely spoiled me and I absolutely love everything!! I never imagined Id actually get a Waldorf wooden calendar and the cowl and the slipper socks!! Everything else is just perfect as well. I appreciate all of the time and research you put into making this such a wonderful swap. Thank you thank you!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018 05:40:58 AM by CabinArts » THIS ROCKS   Logged

TAOJ

knitting is life

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2018 09:19:43 AM »

I'm opening on a modified schedule as I wanted to open the 12 days before Christmas, but will be away a couple of days before Christmas.

A gift from Santa, a beautiful bookmark and pencil from Wales

Day one, an adorable little bird house with the cutest little snowman

Day two, cute cross stitch kits, pretty floss and some festive buttons

On the third day I received a cute snowman wash cloth and some pretty pink soap

On the fourth day a beautiful cross stitch book mark and an interesting book on soap making, can't wait to get more time to sit down and look through this more.

On the fifth day of Christmas, Holistic knitter sent to me, a crochet Ornament kit which supports teen cancer trust. One of my daughters had cancer so I love the support, even though Holistic Knitter probably didn't know.

Some more extras, cute reindeer socks and an adorable Ornament.

On day six I received a gorgeous pink grapevine wreath, I love it.

On day seven there was a cute star garland

On day eight is a beautiful scarf, it's so soft.

On day nine is a great sock knitting kit. A sock pattern book, gorgeous pink yarn, some beautiful stitch markers and some needles. My favourite thing to knit is socks so I will enjoy this very much.

On day ten is this adorable penguin stocking.

On day eleven are 3 gorgeous hoops with the "life cycle" of a dandelion, can't wait to hang them up.

On day twelve is a beautiful pieced sewing project bag, a pin cushion and needle holder along with a knitting project bag, needle roll and pouch.

Thank you so much Holistic Knitter for all the time and thought you put into this package.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018 09:19:04 AM by TAOJ » THIS ROCKS   Logged
holistic knitter

Peace comes from within

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2018 11:54:12 AM »

Parcel arrived from Onyxnox today

Opened the first 4 pressies:

Day 1 - some lovely pens to journal with .. looking forward to using these as they look great

day 2 - 2  needle books

day 3 - lovely little journal with replaceable pages

Day 4 - two lovely lino cuts .. can't wait to try these out

I may have to guess some of the days numbers as customs took the labels off a few.

Day 5 - gorgeous bauble which I adore .. so pretty

Day 6 - lovely little notelets which I can use for my knitting gifts. Love them.

Day 7 - opened this as day 7 (one of the parcels the labels got taken off by customs) - another beautiful bauble

Day 8 - two lovey bauble tea towels

Day 9 - a quilling kit ;0)

Day 10 - a set of lovely Christmas / note cards .. so pretty it's a pity to use them!

Day 11 - a set of three beautiful beaded baubles .. so pretty and delicate work

On the 12th Day of Christmas Onyxnox sent to me:
An adorable hand knitted Scandinavian Tomte / Nisse, one of my favourite xmas icons

but wait .. he has a pal

how cute are they .. love them .. will take picture of them together later on when I put up mu Xmas decorations.

She also sent me some lovely extra goodies .. two little candle holders, a tea infuser, a wooden star, a raven totem and 'coin' which I'll keep in my purse

Thank you so much Onyxnon .. you've been a great partner ... love everything x

« Last Edit: December 12, 2018 02:15:11 AM by holistic knitter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

(exit, pursued by a bear)
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2018 02:56:55 PM »

I really quaggy's birch print paper!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2018 03:04:54 PM »

I really quaggy's birch print paper!!!

I hoard wrapping paper but did buy that new this year at Marshalls or Hobby Lobby Along with a few other rolls as well.  
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018 03:38:03 PM by quaggy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2018 03:46:52 PM »

No Hobby Lobby in Canada - but I may have to check out a few Marshall's - I was just at one last week, but we were more interested in looking at toys and decor than gift wrap
THIS ROCKS   Logged

geekgirl1000100

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2018 04:14:32 PM »

Oh my!  It's not funny but I couldn't help laughing.

I am not sure I remember all the days in order.  I had it written down and got rid of that paper.

From what I can see:
pocket letter and tags were for one of the #1-6 days
sewing mat - day 12
patches was for one of the #1-6 days
flag was for one of the #1-6 days
crocheted mats - probably day 7
beads - this was an extra

Free Schnauzer: female, name is Izzy.  Goes by Turd.    Got off work came home at 3:15, left at 3:30 to go eat.  Back home at 4:15 to this!

I dont know whether to laugh or cry.   She tears mail up but I thought the presents were safe!  She has not messed with them until today.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

I'm so squishy!

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2018 05:12:17 PM »

Quaggy:  "...goes by 'Turd'."  LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
ETSY SHOP: www.etsy.com/shop/LadybuggirlCrafts
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

Too blessed to be stressed! Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Caramel Candied Apple Salt Scrub
DIY Halloween Costumes
Meal Prep Monday: Fish Tacos with Green Sauce

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...