A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,842
Currently Running With Scissors:
215 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 12 Days of Christmas 2018 Gallery  (Read 5755 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Whistley
Adventure is out there!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: November 10, 2018 01:13:55 PM »

Claim your spot to post your goodies!

Sent
Received
Sent and Received
Late w/Comm
Contact me ASAP

Partners:
lindyv321 to mlsocci74
Whistley to jellybean89
BigBangMomma to LadybugsAndBumblebees
Audania1 to CabinArts
geekgirl1000100 to quaggy
bec99 to gala_apples
holistic knitter to TOAJ to Onyxnox to holistic knitter

Remember to PM both Lindyv321 & Whistley when you send and receive. Smiley

Original thread: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=455452.0
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018 04:14:24 PM by Whistley » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018 07:15:46 PM »

My packages from mlsocci74 finally arrived! Here is everything except day 11 which looks to be wrapped in bubble wrap so Ill leave it alone

Day 1
A gorgeous advent calendar!! Ive made lots of these but never had one of my own! My pictures dont do it justice!

D ay 2
Pom Pom ornaments! These are so cute and fluffy

Day 3
So many tags!!!

Day 4
Beautiful cork trees. I love the colors

Day 5
Christmas clothespins inspired by one on my pins! They will be used as ornaments and as present decorations

Day 6
Fabulously festive hair bobs. My favorite are the gray bows

Day 7
Fun Chalk paint ornaments and chalk pens

Day 8
Earrings. They look like sweet little candies to me!

Day 9
A pocket letter! Its gorgeous

Day 10
Beautiful pink Christmas art

Day 11
This beautiful lantern

And all lit up

Day 12 Sad
My last day brought some mixed media crafting supplies. Ive been wanting to try gelli printing and now I can! I received some paper, a gelli plate, and stencils

And extras which I saved for last

« Last Edit: December 12, 2018 07:56:34 AM by lindyv321 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whistley
Adventure is out there!

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018 08:44:08 PM »

My spot! Grin
I received a while ago but life has hit pretty hard so I haven't had time to post what Jellybean89 sent to me...until now.

Everything together:
(I'll rotate it when Craftster lets me.)

DAY 1
There is one little bag for each day from the first to the 25th!

There was taffy with day 8 too but one of my kids absconded with it before I could take a picture.
On day 15 I was really hopeful that day 16 would bring the other snuggly sock...and it did!

DAY 2:

A Cunning Hat and a tiny potato who believes in me!

DAY 3:

A spinning kit! This is one skill that I desperately want to learn but have been too scared to try. I'm excited to start!

DAY 4:

OMYGOSH! This little sheep is SO me! I love every little thing about him! The purple! The Baubley wool! The hat! I think I shall call him Woolbur!

(I'm starting to think I'm opening these backwards. The first days were supposed to be small items! I'm feeling seriously spoiled! Thank you!)

DAY 5:

The sweetest little gnome Santa ornament! He is so perfect and already on my tree!

DAY 6:

A purple zipper pouch which contains a travel crochet kit! The hooks are so tiny and the stitch markers are amazing!

DAY 7:

CORGI!!! Growing up we had corgi dogs and if they weren't so darn sheddy I'd have one now. I love them so much! This ornament is truly special to me.

DAY 8:

Sharpies! And a super cute Mickey coaster

DAY 9:

A purple winter set! Scarf, hat and wrist/arm warmers! Jellybean must be the fastest crocheter ever! I love them!

DAY 10:

More proof of amazing crochet skills! This shawl is incredible! I love the colors! I've been wearing it around the house, I love it so much!

Day 11:

A project bag/basket, a book about my very-favorite-of-all-time movie/book The Princess Bride!, some wonderful ribbon, yarn and some Nightmare Before Christmas decals! So much awesome!

Day 12:

A DISNEY TREE SKIRT! I ran out of time this year to make one for our Disney themed Christmas Tree in our Disney themed family room. I'm so glad I couldn't wait until Christmas day to open this. On Christmas Eve it found its home under our tree. Thank you so much! It is more than perfect!

Thank you so much Jellybean! I was beyond spoiled and you made my Christmas wonderful!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018 06:24:27 PM by Whistley » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2018 08:00:29 AM »

Three boxes arrived today!   I have squeezed, poked and read the card.  Placed everything under the tree.  There are extra gifts labled as to when to open them and even a present for my fur babies Bandit (Bubby), Sugar and Izzy!  I would have shaken but one was labeled do not shake!  Come on opened my day!

Free Schnauzer: female, name is Izzy.  Goes by Turd.    Got off work came home at 3:15, left at 3:30 to go eat.  Back home at 4:15 to this!

I dont know whether to laugh or cry.   She tears mail up but I thought the presents were safe!  She has not messed with them until today.

So I really am not giving her away but darn her!  So a few presents will be out of order and probably not in order unless my partner helps me sort this out.  I will be posting close ups for each day but just had to share!  My other two babies Sugar destroyed shoes,  Bandit has always been a good boy!  He was our first!

Loving what gifts where opened so far!

Being scolded ears laid back!

Moved them to the den and this room stays closed when we are gone!  They should stay safe!

Here goes my daily gifts from geekgirl1000100

DAY 1  

Tags tags and more tags.   Perfect for what I am doing for my co-workers!  Baking cookies for 25 immediate office staff.  Woo hoo that was a project on my get done list which I can mark off!

DAY 2

2 adorable mug rugs.... I needed one for my craft room so the fabric be that is gray and aqua and teal will be placed there and the wonky little tree  has already made its home on my desk at work!  I have a love for buttons so this is spot on!  The back is red and white polka dots!

DAY 3

A super cute and deep pouch.  I so needed one of these and 8 love the fabric.  It amazes me when I see any fabric that I have not seen before since I am a fabric hoarder!  This print is so pretty.  I need a few yards of this. Lol to add to my fabric collection.  Bless you as I love my micron pens.  I have never seen them in a 5 pack all being the size I use the most.  I usually pay out the wazoo for one as the multipacks have several sizes that are a waste for me!  Squeal......bus stickers......I already have plans for these.  I have to do inspirational kudos to my staff and what a cute way to dress them up!  Gonna have some fun with the ones that say field trip and no school!

DAY 4

So today I am posting a few things my turd opened. Red thread snippets. Permanently branded by Izzy and there was a round push button tape measure that has come up missing.

A prayer flag.....so loving the details and the frog background fabric.  Spot on and all those hand stitches.  Izzy did a little damage one bead is off for sure but I have it.

I am not sure where these came from?Huh?

3 TM patches and I loved them all.  I have a few repairs as Izzy liked them too!  I will need to put new button tires on my bus.  I originally thought she had messed up the outer thread but I was wrong!  Whew!

This beautiful beaded dragon fly!

And such a lovely colorful fish.  Love all the handwork and I need to replace a couple of fish bubbles!  Darn Izzy damage!

I think the fish is my favorite!  But love them all!

And here was such a thoughtful extra for my fur babies.  Geek girl sent them 3 packages of treats grain free. Thank you as they are grain free dogs!  2 of her wonderful well made fleece dog toys!  She is rad when it comes to making these and believe me they last forever!  She also sent a rubber chew toy that squeaks and lights up.  My babies asked that you forgive their look as I have not had the time to cut their coats so they are a little embarrassed.  Izzy or turd is the blur  Sugar in the middle and one eyed bandit on the right.  Yes he was born with only 1 eye!

A few action shots!

DAY 5

Today brought much delight!  A crocheted double sided hot pad and 2 potholders.  Christmas colors and with a snowflake in the center.  I always love getting crocheted items as this is a craft I do not do!  I am hosting Christmas dinner at my house so these will be perfect.  They even match my Christmas dishes!

The double sided hot pad is done in reverse color

Izzy tore the trim off my cute Christmas themed pocket letter so I just have it laid on the edge! I have a big binder where I collect pocket letter.

Loving this cute critter all tangled in the Christmas lights!

All the goodies pulled from the back: tickets, snowflake brads, tapes, blanks for more pocket letters bit and pieces

And the backside of the pocket letter without the stuffings

Owl beads will be added to day 7 as I have a tag that shows there is an extra for that day.  And tomorrow my surprises start as none of the rest of the days were nabbed by Izzy!

DAY 6

First up are 6 adorable gingerbread ornaments.  I usually put a gingerbread themed tree in my kitchen and these are perfect.  I believe they are oven bake clay.

I asked for magnets and these are perfect for my 5 ft X 8 ft dry erase board at work.  I use it to hold important papers such as routes up for bid office staff schedules etc and I had never thought about using clothes pins.  I see a craft project n my future. Lol

Next up are 6 hand colored note cards and envelopes.  I hope yall can see that some areas are done with iridescents.  I may use the for swaps if not little notes to my staff!  I love all the bright colors and the envelopes are so cute!

And last but not least this amazing bound journey.  I just had to post photos of all the inside pages

Close up of my gingerbread ornament....adorable!

DAY 7

One of my wishes was a quilt kit and geek girl delivered. This intrigued me as I have never seen any of these before.  It comes with precut 2 inch squares of fabric in light, medium and dark hues.  They are sewn together and then appliqu is done on top of the area.  This is so cool!  

Loving that I have a new project for over my Christmas break!

And as an extra these super cute owl beads! Adorable.  I love owls and dragonflies so both are spot on!  I even think I have some special dragonfly fabric to use as borders!

DAY 8

Feeling super spoiled I received another craft kit!   OMG this is super cool!  I guess I dont get out much as I have never seen these type of molds for resin casting.  They are super cool.  And can be used for soap also.  The kit has an instruction manual stir sticks and all the molds plus little mix and measure cups!  I have loads of stuff that I can put in these and can not hardly wait to give them a try!

DAY 9

I love love love day 9.  Geek girl ran with my love for games and a den that I have decorated in vintage games!  I have sat and stared and touched this for quite awhile today!  It just draws me to it!  Not only is it game themed but the perfect colors.  All different shades of aqua and turquoise!  Just look at the flow of colors!  

Ok now lets play eye spy of a few game pieces!
Dominos......checkers.....different dice......barrel of monkeys.....puzzle pieces....poker chips....chess pieces...just to name a few!

This is just awesome!

DAY 10

Blown away with todays gift!  I had requested throw pillows  for our cab over camper.  Geekgirl requested colors and we exchanged photos!  I love this fabric and it is perfect in colors!  Charcoal grey with yellow and what I love most is the pop of my favorite color aqua!  These reply brighten up this dull area and I spend a lot of time here at night reading when we are on the road.  After I took the photos and exited the camper I opened the door just to see and wow what a difference these make!

DAY 11

Today is epic.  I requested a junk journal!  This is beyond what I ever imagined or could have created.  I am in awe of geek girls talent!  This is going to be an explosion of photos!  As you scroll through look at all the details and love that went into this. First let me share some details to look for.  It is made from a vintage board game or 2!  The size, all the markers, stamped pages, pockets, envelopes, layers,  playing cards, paper cards and money from games,  mini journals inside the main journal, postcards, calendars, sewn pages, deposit slips, book cards, paper dolls, ribbon, textured paper, score sheets, atcs, textured atcs, lace, old photos, maps, hallloween, tags, bingo cards, paint chips, tickets from different events, vintage craft pages, even one with a school bus on it, mini clothespin, cool painted papers, music sheets, withholding tax table, fold out page, flappers the details are amazing and this is so well made!

This is just a sampling of a few pages! Every time I open it I see something new!  I am also so thankful Izzy did not get a hold of this...I would have been heart broken...it is so awesome in person!

I took about 40 photos and will be posting a few more tomorrow but just had to get a few up tonight!

Ok more photos hopefully not repeats as my eyes are not as great as they use to be !

Can you tell how much I love this I am still in awe and spending way to much time flipping through it!

DAY 12

I knew part of todays gift due to Izzy but waited to actually place it under my machine until today!  My 2 favorite colors aqua and red!  It is the perfect size and just what I had asked for a sewing mat for a underneath my machine!

As an extra for day 12 she also sent me this fabulous crocheted scarf!  I love the color and the design!  She shared that she picked up the yarn at a tent sale!  I have several of the fall gold sweater and with my black wool jacket I am gonna be rocking it!  I love the sparkle and shine so me!

Thank you so much for making this such a wonderful 12 days!  I will be watching the gallery and really need to find time to make some more comments!  Some really beautiful well thought out pieces of love have been sent!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018 05:07:44 PM by quaggy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

BigBangMomma

***Please join the Craftster Discord!***

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2018 08:20:41 AM »

Yay for goodies! Here's my spot!

Gifts for all 12 days....but that's not all.....

You guys.....these all are extras! I think I forgot to add the amigurumi jelly fish...will have to add that. Obviously, Zazzles approves.

Thanks Barbara! You are so thoughtful!

Barbara combined my love of cacti and collecting ornaments for this lovely gift. I squeeled in delight. I love them!

Day two was a couple of cacti magnets!

As you can see, I might have a "slight" obsession with magnets!

More cacti themed goodies! Today, a notebook and notecards to send in swap packages. Perfect!

I was so curious what this one was. I never would have guessed this fun crochet wreath ornament. So silver and sparkly!

More handmade notecards! I love the owls and mountains most!

Barbara knows I love pumpkins, so pumpkin orange yarn! Perfect for the pumpkin swap next year I host on another site.

Pumpkin fabric and cute ruler ribbon, in a fabric gift bag!

I asked LBABB for Statue of Liberty goodies because she lives so close. She delivered! More great magnets for my fridge, and some postcards that I am going to keep in my souvenir pile. Thanks for the fun Long Island pressed penny.

Two more lovely wreaths in my favorite Christmas colors of blue and silver! Look at the cute reindeer and snowmen! I decided to hang them on garland separating my living and dining rooms.

Barbara made me this super duper amazing lined and crocheted messenger style bag in one of my favorite color combos! The lining is cute moose and eagles to remind me of home (Alaska). I'm not sure what she used, but there is a very sturdy batting between the layers. Oh, and if you are not impressed yet, I must add that she only hand sews, so everything in the bag is hand-sewn! Did you notice the added feature of the fun sock coin purse? Thank you so much! I love it! And the size is perfect!

You guys!! Look at this AMAZING mini quilt! Here's the cool part: she found the quilt at a yard sale! Since she hand sews only, so she knew making me a mini would be too much work. When she found this, in the perfect colors, she knew she could embellish it and make it special for me. She wanted to bring some more homestate love to me (Alaska), so she embellished it with appliqued fabric cutouts and some super fun crochet pieces(which are frkm a personal swap with our very own craftylittlemonkey)! It is absolutely stunning! The second picture shows a bit more close up of the embellishments and a couple of my favorite places!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018 04:00:38 AM by BigBangMomma » THIS ROCKS   Logged

We Are Crafty Pals on Discord. Come keep in touch, too!

Proud Craftster since 2011.

@Lynx2Lancer on Instagram.
#CraftsterFriendsForever
#CraftsterNeverSaysDie
#MoreThanACraftWebsite

[email protected]
Joined the Craftster Reddit and Discord.
jellybean89

(she/her) Ravenclaw :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2018 09:59:15 AM »

Claiming my spot! Cheesy

------

I received from whistley! Grin

Here's everything under my tree!

(the tree is new! my cat hasn't even tried to eat it yet!)

Closer up:

(my kitty is loving the extra tissue paper!)

------

Day 1!

__ days until christmas chalkboard, jingle bell bracelets!, and reeses! Cheesy

Day 2!

bitcoin chocolates & awesome Firefly ornaments!! Grin

Day 3!

Harry Potter decals, 'Dobby is a free elf' sock ornament!, and a cute squishy kitty (that reminds me of Neko Atsume!)! Cheesy

Day 4!

a Craftster journal!, christmasy scrapbooking paper (I've been wanting some!), and gel pens!! Grin

Day 5!

stitch marker tins!! these are great - they're big enough to put stitch markers and a yarn needle in! Cheesy

Day 6!

a Firefly snow globe!! (it says "Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!") Grin

& dinosaur gummies! Cheesy

Day 7!

A sheep tin that had a pokeball needle minder in it! (this is perfect! I just started a large cross-stitch project & needed a needle minder!) Grin
& a christmas-y keychain & some surprise balloons that you smack & they inflate! (I haven't tried them yet - but they sound fun! Cheesy)

Day 8!

Space washi tape! & a space themed crochet hook roll! Yay! I've been wanting another crochet hook roll!! (Now my second set of hooks can be not scattered all over the house Tongue)

Day 9!

Fingerless gloves in awesome colors! & something Bananya (a kitty who lives in a banana - I still need to open it to see which one I got :O) Cheesy
tiny kitty in a banana!:

Day 10!

An amazing Pokemon themed mug rug! Cheesy  and a fun Pokemon themed fun pack!
the back of the fun pack! (there are stickers!! Cheesy)

Day 11!

An awesome science themed project bag!! Cheesy  with pockets on the inside and outside! Grin
the inside (with more awesome science fabric!):

& these were inside the bag!:

sparkle balls, a crochet hook, cookie cutters, tape measures, and dinosaurs! Grin

Day 12!

an adorable amigurumi Eevee!!! Cheesy Grin

and a cute Eevee key chain! Cheesy

~~~

Thank you so much for everything whistley! You are awesome & I love everything so much!  Grin Grin
(the ornaments & snow globe might have to stay out all year - I just need to figure out where they should go! Smiley)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018 12:15:15 PM by jellybean89 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

please message if you want my email! I'm on Ravelry, Goodreads, & Instagram!

& there's a Craftster group on Ravelry here: https://www.ravelry.com/groups/craftsters-in-ravelry
Onyxnox
Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2018 12:41:28 PM »

Saved for me...

Gratuitous puppy pic - this is my in-law's rescued hound lying under the tree a couple of years ago - so sad as his daddy stepped out without him...

In my mind... he is sad, because it is so empty under the tree....

OK - picking up my own slack now... I have anticipated the heck out of this and finally dove into the box this evening.  I decided to keep mine in the box after seeing the dog damage already done in this gallery - I did not want to tempt my own Turd into distructiveness... he's generally pretty good, but why tempt fate?

I received from TAOJ - and I am impressed how neatly she tetrised everything into this box:

Here is Day 1 - such a cute tiny birdy bookmark - I love the colours and his wee little wings and beady eyes.  Also I got a bit of a laugh as it was packed in a Cherry Blossom box and Jim was disappointed to find out it was not a Cherry Blossom because he was hoping I would give it to him!

Her days of cards are cool too - they are teeny tiny envelopes and cards - like what are they - less than 1" square?  Adorable!

Thank you - I love this little guy!

Day 2 -  a really pretty reusable bag filled with Huh

FILLED WITH EPHEMERA!!  Stamps, paper whatnots, game markers - thank you - because I love me some ephemera!!!!

Day 3 - flourish stamps - something I will absolutely use.  I love random flourishes because they can be used for stamping backgrounds, adding pattern, used to deboss into texture paste - so thank you!!!

Day 4 - a cute little birdhouse ornament!

Day 5 - a flowery felt pin cushion - and a welcome reminder that I want to do more embroidery this year!

Day 6 -  a great sign - I am reclaiming my reading chair from the dog (well, trying to - it is a battle of wills) and this is already hanging up in that corner.  Someone please tell the dog!

Day 7 - beautiful quilt-y coasters - love the deep, rich colours

Day 8 - Oh I love this - Jim and I are always telling each other that the 'ped is fed (as in the quadriped), because he is always giving us the "oh my god, I am starving to death" look and dance, if one of us feeds him, and that he is BSing us.  This is definitely part of the kitchen art!   The 'ped however, is not looking overly impressed by it.

Day 9 - LOL - another hoopla I love - totally for my craft room wall - YAY!!!!

Day 10 - Premo polymer clay - fantastic because I was thinking of using polymer clay for some altered tins...

Day 11 - A gorgeous, sparkly midnight blue cowl - it makes me think of stars at night - so pretty!!!!!

It drapes so nicely and done in a lovely open weave stitch.

... and last but not least...

Day 12 - another gorgeous knit scarflette - I love making these but always give them away - and this one is made from alpaca and silk and in gorgeous warm gold/browns.  I'm allergic to wool (partly leading to why I gave away some), so am thrilled to have one I can wear for myself.

and a close up of the lacy edging...

Thank you so much TAOJ - I love my 12 days and all the work you put into it - thanks again!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018 02:05:32 AM by Onyxnox » THIS ROCKS   Logged

my blog
my pinterest

Sad Bye Bye Craftster - where else can craft addicts unite??

If anyone else knows or wants to keep in touch -

[email protected]
Audania1
I really want to go to Disney World again

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2018 03:33:24 PM »

Oh my goodness. Cabinarts spoiled me yet again!
She sent little tags and tea! Extras woot!
And day one was very special to me. A few years ago we were partnered for this very same swap and she got me a hand crafted ceramic soap holder that I have and utilize every day in my main bathroom and some lovely cinnamon soap to go with it.
This year she got me tiny ceramic pots/flower holders from the same vendor she got the soap holder from! Two have magnets on the back to go on the fridge and the other sits on the window over the sink. I plan on putting adorable air plants in them!

Day 2 has been so lovely! Not only did I get another handmade soap (I LOVE handmade soaps!) But she also got me the Christmas Spirit essential oil that I've been wanting for ages! It is already in my craft room as I make goodies for my friends and family!

Day 3
Beads for my dreadlocks! And they are all cute and peppermint! Yay!

Day 4 is a delicious cookie kit. Chocolate chips are the best! My husband will be out of town the next two nights so I think my girls and I will need to make these Smiley

I'm sorry for the delay! My app is still being dumb so I had to take FOREVER pulling up the pictures on my computer from my e-mail and trying to post them this way.

Day 5 is an amazing Nativity cut out! It is so beautiful and she cut them all BY HAND!

Day 6 is a sweet little fairy luminary! She doesn't say but I think these pieces must have been hand cut out as well. I love the blue and the little flicker of the light makes it extra cute.

Day 7 is a sweet Irish Christmas Blessing. I don't think I have it posted anywhere she would know, but my partner really hit the nail on the head with this one! My grandmother's family all came from Ireland (middle daughter of 13 kids) and I have Irish blessings and quotes in many places around the house. From tea pots, to plaques, to tiles and paintings. The little wreath came off and tried to stick somewhere else but I managed to easily fix it. Smiley

Day 8 are these amazing fiber acid dyes!! I am so excited to play with these after Christmas! I have a bunch of alpaca and wool that are gonna get the treatment!

Day 9 and 10 were the same item and it made my kids so happy! They have been wanting stuffed Yeti's for ages and now they have their very own. Thank you for thinking of them! My youngest named hers Frost. Smiley

Day 11 is this lovely neckwarmer that I've had on my Pinterest for ages! She made it for me to wear at the Charles Dickens Christmas Fair and it will go wonderfully with my costume - I just love it!

Day 12 is just amazing! Cabinarts made me something I'd never thought I would get. She made me a comb and hackle set for preparing fiber! I can't believe it and I love it! After this season is over I will be sitting down just to prepare a ton of alpaca fiber for spinning (I have 5 huge bags of fleece I need to work through). Thank you so much cabinarts!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018 09:01:55 AM by Audania1 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got tons of new stuff in my store!: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyWyldChild?ref=ss_profile
My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/audreynh/
gala_apples
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2018 12:16:53 PM »

My packages from bec99 all laid out:

A super cool sewn card.

Day One:

a bunch of foam stickers, maybe for using at work, maybe for my own papercrafting.

Day Two:

really cool silicone molds Cheesy

Day Three:

a colouring book and more stickers!

Day Four:

a bunch of handcrafted envelopes. more than pictured, i got 18 total Smiley

Day Five:

some socks to alter, and a bunch of white floss to highlight TM Patches with.

Day Six:

A Hogwarts notebook, and some... I'm not quite sure? Iron ons, maybe. They look like stickers but they're not, the back side isn't adhesive.

Day Seven:

A cool zombie pocket letter Cheesy

Day Eight:

three freakin GREAT cross stitched necklaces. The reindeer makes me so happy, I'll probably wear it tomorrow. Also pictured, a monster ice cream brooch I found in day seven's wrapping when I went to tidy up.

Day Nine:

eight lovely cross stitched cards (with fun envelopes, not pictured)

Day Ten:

A very useful to me supply package Cheesy

Day Eleven:

TM Patches, bec99's way! I asked for mostly red, blue, and purple, and bec definitely delivered!

Day Twelve:

for the last day of christmas bec99 really went all out. Four stencilled shirts! two for me, two for my girlfriend!

I hope your christmas was fantastic, bec!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018 04:52:10 PM by gala_apples » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
geekgirl1000100
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2018 12:20:53 PM »

I have receive my first box from Quaggy! Everything is nicely wrapped and has cute ornaments on them.

And she included a mug and a box of the 12 cocoas of Christmas to enjoy when I open my gifts! What a nice idea. Cant wait to try them. (They were unwrapped so I wasnt breaking rules Smiley )

Day 1
A sewing machine mat with lots of pockets and attached pin cushion. I love this material!  I can't wait to use this and probably will tonight
and the cutest little mouse pin cushion!

Day 2
I have wanted one of these forever - a thread catcher!!!
and a matching cup holder toolbelt thing so I can store my sewing tools in.  

Day 3
double attached oven mitts and a casserole carrier - also things I have been wanting forever!
Quaggy really knows how to spoil someone!

Day 4

My pictures are so bad.  I need to quit taking them early in the morning when it's still dark outside. Maybe I can retake them when I get home.

Quaggy made me 2 project bags.  I love them!  They are clear which is a great idea for project bags and she used some cute sewing themed fabric.

bag 1 was filled with candy, a cute calendar and paper.  She said I could share the candy with the BF.  He loves Star Wars so I gave him the Star Wars candy cane and he was "How did she know???"  lol.  Between the Star Wars candy cane and the Marvel themed notebook he snagged from me from the Stocking Swap I think he's beginning to understand the appeal of swapping!

The 2nd bag was full of craft supplies.  Beads, scissors, buttons and a kit including fabric to make pillow covers.

Day 5

BTW - I have been drinking the 12 days of cocoa - they are SOOOO good.  So good I wanted more but alas they are out of stock!  But I did order their 12 pack around the world variety coffee and looking forward to trying those when they come in.

Day 5 came wrapped in a really sturdy shoe box with a nice hole in it - just like they knew it would make a good yarn container  Grin

Just look at this bag.  I love it.  it looks small and compact but it can hold a LOT.

so many pockets

so much stuff.  there is fabric, thread, needles, thread ripper, sticks to poke out seams, a fabric pen, tape measure

more detail

Day 6

4 (FOUR) hot pads and 2 tea towels.  I LOVE them.  I don't want to use the hot pads and get them dirty so I am thinking I will hang them up to go with my other kitchen themed art.

I can't decide which is my favorite

the tea towels

close up

Day 7

This package was more kitchen stuff.  This rack/hanger is awesome.  I LOVE the vintage seed packs.  I've already found a spot to hang it.

And this lovely pieve of art hand coloted by quaggy has also found a home in my kitchen.  It looks great.

And then there are these - so cool looking.  I put them on top of my cabinets.

I really liked the veggie/vintage-y theme of this package

Day 8

Another project bag - full of art supplies

Some really nice sketch pads and watercolor paper, gelatoes, paint brushes

Day 9
Another project bag - I am loving these project bags.
More craft supplies

foam brushes - I use a lot of these.  2 boxes of ATC blanks.  My first thought was: what can I repurpose these boxes into!

lots of sparkley glitter stuff and washi tapes!

gel pens - I go through a LOT of gel pens

paper - always useful!

Day 10

Another project bag!  Brammed full of crochet supplies.  Lots of cotton yarn, some cute animal heads with yarn, a whole set or ergonomical hooks and 2 fancy dishcloth pattern books!!!

Day 11

A giant stocking full of goodies!
Quaggy really outdid her self with this whole swap.  I never said anything but I love presents within presents so all the project bags and now the stocking stuffed full of goodies were just up my alley!
This sucker is HUGE.  I should have taken a picture of the wrapped gift, I would have never guessed it was a stocking.

The stocking and goodies: candy, cocoa, and jerky.  All favorites!

The rest of the goodies, wrapped

Lip balms and nail polish.  I use a lot of lip balm this time of year. The air gets so dry my lips crack.  I've used the pink round one already.  it's yummy!

The cutest notecard set and office supplies (which always comes in handy, I use a lot of them)

a punch, stamps, notepad, page markers

coloring stamps! they look pretty cool.

Picture of the opened notecards. they are so stinking cute!

Crafting bling!

An adjustable loom-  I'm looking forward to trying this out.

Day 12

OMG.  Quaggy as really outdone herself.  I am completely blown away!!!!
I had put a lap blanket on my list but was thinking something small and simple.  
But she made me a full blown quilt!!!  I never expected something like this.  I'm speechless.  
Some background that I'm not sure quaggy even knew - Both my grandparents passed away this year (they were basically my parents) and this reminds me of the quilts my grandma made so I am even more touched.  

I had asked for something that matched my living room.  one wall is beige, one is dark brown and then there is a teal accent wall.  I think she matched it perfectly!

Quaggy, thanks so much for being my partner.  This was an awesome swap and I love everything you made and sent!!!!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018 04:57:07 AM by geekgirl1000100 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...