A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,264
Currently Running With Scissors:
195 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Traveling Little Visitor Swap Round 28 - Gallery!  (Read 9771 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

Eamea
« Reply #210 on: February 18, 2019 07:40:29 AM »

Guys, I think this one souvenir I've been trying to get is cursed. I already had to re-order it twice but it finally showed up today (earlier than predicted!)... and it's soaking wet Sad (it's also totally dry outside so I have no idea how this happened). One phone call later and replacement item has been requested, but it's gonna take a few more days.

Eamea, I will try my hardest to banish any bad vibes that might be hanging around before I send the package on to you  Smiley 
No worries!  I can't even imagine what kind of souvenir would have to be ordered.  Now I'm both curious and getting swap anxiety.  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's one in every family, and I'm an only child.
seeuudee
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smile!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #211 on: February 19, 2019 05:05:29 AM »

Sorry for the sideways pic, but we had to take one last pic before Orange climbed back in his box to start his journey home.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019 05:07:37 AM by seeuudee » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smeddley

« Reply #212 on: February 19, 2019 08:54:58 AM »

I swear, I will never not feel guilty that I didn't do enough when I get an LV package back!!!  This time is no exception.  OMG, guys, look what ptarmic wumpus sent back with Dani!!!

Obviously, I have a pumpkin thing, and all my friends that follow my PATT posts every year are going to be so in awe of this haul!!!  First, the stretchy amazing pumpkin fabric, an enormous felted pumpkin, and a pumpkin BASKET!! Hand made!

And zipper pouches, you can never have enough of those!

And TEA! I love tea!

Magnets and brochures and bookmarks, oh my!  I will have to look through these (and the scrapbook) more later, after work... Cheesy

And amazing looking chocolate I'm trying not to eat right now because I'm starving and wouldn't appreciate and savor it enough!

Thank you so much, I'm not worthy! Watch, tonight I'll get home and find something else I was supposed to include in the box (that happens more frequently than I'd like) and feel even more over-spoiled!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #213 on: February 19, 2019 05:03:07 PM »

Kyle made it home today, the postal worker actually put his box in the delivery bin, which never happens, so I didn't see him there for a bit. But, he got back before the ice storm starts and is now all snug and warm.

And he brought all kinds of goodies home with him!

There is a blood themed shirt and amigurumi blood drop (yes?), some rubber ducky friends, a new crab friend, a commemorative glass from Leawood KS, and souvenirs from the University of Kansas! He also has a cute little construction vest to wear.

And a ton of new reading material (perfect for being stuck in the house during ice storms, haha)

He showed me some of his adventures in his scrapbook, like this trip to the dentist and an encounter with Mr. Creepy Frog

Thanks for showing Kyle a great time, Smeddley!  Dani picked out the wacky pumpkin fabric at Spandex House in NYC, they had it on display near the front of the store since it was right before Halloween. I'm not sure what anyone does with poly-lycra squash print fabric, but maybe she has some ideas?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LV 28  instagram!
JoyfulClover

Live long and prosper

« Reply #214 on: February 20, 2019 01:33:16 AM »

The squash fabric is FUN!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
WingsoftheWind
« Reply #215 on: February 20, 2019 06:11:36 PM »

Yay! Replacement item arrived all in one piece so Echo will be on her way back tomorrow Grin

And no need for swap anxiety, it's really just a small item but it has a local connection and I have some other swap items that are related to it so I didn't want to leave it out. I had been hoping that I could find someone who carried it locally but I couldn't so internet to the rescue. Shopping online is great and all but sometimes it's just nice to be able to shop in an actual store and not have to play with the mail XD 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
whatthepuck
« Reply #216 on: Today at 12:50:05 PM »

Amelia is home. She got to visit Va Beach and Hershey PA. These magnets are the very first ones put on my new fridge that I had to buy last week.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alexampersandra
Crafter. Librarian. Blogger.

« Reply #217 on: Today at 12:58:24 PM »

Amelia is home. She got to visit Va Beach and Hershey PA. These magnets are the very first ones put on my new fridge that I had to buy last week.

Glad you like the magnets... I liked the Virginia one so much, I got one for my fridge, too, so we're twinsies  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Mini Book Jewelry
Let's Spool Up!
Meatless Monday: Spinach and Cheese Gnocchi Bake

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...