A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 314,348
Currently Running With Scissors:
230 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Yet Another TM Patch Swap-The 10th Round Celebration!-SU Closed!; SO-9/1/18  (Read 3041 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2018 06:50:26 PM »

At my previous trip to the fabric store, I forgot to look for one other fabric in a very specific pattern. Today, I was visiting a friend, and she was digging through her scrap pile, and I spied exactly what I needed, so she gave it to me. Hooray!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
JoyfulClover

Live long and prosper

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2018 07:10:23 PM »

At my previous trip to the fabric store, I forgot to look for one other fabric in a very specific pattern. Today, I was visiting a friend, and she was digging through her scrap pile, and I spied exactly what I needed, so she gave it to me. Hooray!

Scavenging from a friends' stash is the best! They always buy differently from me, so it's always a treat!  Huzzah for finding just what you needed!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
endymion

« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2018 05:31:10 AM »

Jenleahlynn, I love your story about being caught in public, crafting. Its always so cool when you can talk to other likeminded people about your creative passions. Huzzah to you!

Last night, I had an idea for an awesome patch. Not at all sure whether I can pull it off, but going to try my best. I always get these grandiose, exciting, impractical ideas in my head... I just cant help it. Probably doomed to dashed hopes yet again, but well see how it goes...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/magnifisweets
www://craftcrossing.com
LadybugsAndBumblebees

I'm so squishy!

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 11, 2018 06:36:29 AM »

I have a specific patch that I have been working on longer than any patch I have made-except the one for blupaisan.  I'm loving working on it b/c it's like making art with thread!  Like drawing or painting with thread!  And for once, it's coming out exactly as I had it pictured in my head!

As soon as I am done with this one, I will focus on the other ones.  Those were partially finished before the one above was even started.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Inselaeffchen
« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2018 02:18:52 PM »

Madness of the last week of summer holidays... I'm dashing around to get things sorted for the twins (and for my returning to "school" = work). Will start my patches next week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jenleahlynn
« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2018 05:23:10 PM »

my 10 patch is finished, and I went to get out the background pillows I did last week, and they have disappeared amid some cleaning up. Not sure if looking for them is faster than just starting over..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenleahlynn
interested in a private atc swap-i am collecting ATC cards to be framed in a collage and auction to raise money for Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma research. (ACCRF) project blog-    atc4acc.blogspot.com

pinterest.com/jenleahlynn
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2018 05:58:15 PM »

Whew. Hopping to finish up this weekend.  12 hour work days have kicked in again.
I have made all my patches, finished 2 and just need to embellish the others!  I managed to figured out how to do the 10 for each patch. Had to think no on that one a bit!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

endymion

« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2018 06:05:44 PM »

I just came home from a 12-hour workday and will have another one tomorrow, so Im empathizing with you, quaggy!

Ive made 5 patches... but only satisfied with 2 of them so far... I did manage to get close to my grand vision on the one that was really complicated, so Im happy about that, anyway.

Off to craft some more!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/magnifisweets
www://craftcrossing.com
Quasior
« Reply #88 on: Today at 05:43:57 AM »

checking in to say HI  Cheesy been super busy because we had a surprise inspection.  Lovely
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LadybugsAndBumblebees

I'm so squishy!

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: Today at 09:07:09 AM »

If you don't mind me asking...'surprise inspection'?  Is your house up for sale?

I have worked on these patches, one in particular, more than I've EVER worked on ANY patches!  Even for myself!  I can't wait to see if my partners like them!

It's also been so soothing just to handsew. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Mini Messenger Bag
Black and White and Red All Over
Meatless Monday: Summer Salad

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...