A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is super awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 321,178
Currently Running With Scissors:
210 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Assemblage Art Swap 3 - S/U Jun14 thru Jun23, S/O July31  (Read 1196 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

JoyfulClover
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Live long and prosper

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2018 07:58:13 PM »

I am actually done with cmarion' piece! But I may not make it to the post office until Friday.

I am so happy for you, but this also makes my stomach a little sour! Gah! Need to really make some solid decisons.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cmarion3

Earth Crone

I'm a Craftster BEST OF 2013 Winner!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2018 08:27:17 AM »

I am done as well on both pieces, but packaging will be a challenge. And I probably won't send until next week. So this is a teaser. na na na na na.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Must craft....must craft.....
JoyfulClover

Live long and prosper

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2018 11:53:59 AM »

Zing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
JoyfulClover

Live long and prosper

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2018 06:02:36 PM »

I am almost finished with GG's, and I'm very excited! She is def. speaking to me!

I finally found the right epoxy, and cmarions is setting (2 failures! I can't believe it)...but I just checked her q, and I am right on the cusp of her request for smaller than 10".  Hummmmm. Let me give this some thought. It IS 3D, though! (they both are)

JClove
THIS ROCKS   Logged
geekgirl1000100

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2018 03:57:23 AM »

Oh no!  I was so excited about what I decided to make for cmarion I did not go back and check her size requirements and it is 12" tall!

I finally found the right epoxy, and cmarions is setting (2 failures! I can't believe it)...but I just checked her q, and I am right on the cusp of her request for smaller than 10".  Hummmmm. Let me give this some thought. It IS 3D, though! (they both are)

JClove
THIS ROCKS   Logged

JoyfulClover

Live long and prosper

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2018 06:48:40 AM »

Well, if I'm being honest, mine is only 10" when you squint. And after a bottle of cider.

I still have time to come up with a new concept. But I feel like yours is already done. And I'm sure she'll love it. Maybe she has longer inches than we do? That's a thing, right?

Oh no!  I was so excited about what I decided to make for cmarion I did not go back and check her size requirements and it is 12" tall!

JClove
THIS ROCKS   Logged
JoyfulClover

Live long and prosper

« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2018 06:30:37 PM »

Oh snap! I know what I am going to make instead! Yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cmarion3

Earth Crone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2018 06:41:28 PM »

Dont sweat it..I'll make room. I know I have that much space some where  Grin Please don't start over!   Illjust usethumb lenghts instead to measur it an then it will fit!

JClove
THIS ROCKS   Logged

geekgirl1000100

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2018 04:16:12 AM »

Thanks for being so flexible!  I never made it to the post office but I am going today.
Joyful Clover I think I am done with yours but I need to let it sit and ponder on it for a bit first.

I received from JC so I am going to go create the gallery.

Dont sweat it..I'll make room. I know I have that much space some where  Grin Please don't start over!   Illjust usethumb lenghts instead to measur it an then it will fit!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cmarion3

Earth Crone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2018 11:53:30 AM »

I managed a photo shoot and boxing spree. Fun things to box up, I think swapping has given my packaging mojo a boost. I must be at journeywoman or almost master by now!

I am very pleased with the results and almost have all the mess cleaned up. I am actually making a few more for donating to craft sales.

Hope to get to the PO soon, but life, an almost built canoe and now bursitis in my knee are slowing me down.

Hmm, will I end up with a weather knee? Storms coming! We are going on vaca soon and I don't want to be limping on hikes and having to be lifted out of canoes.

Several years ago we went on a cruise to the San Juan Islands (Uncruise - a smaller cruise outfit) and the young fit deck hands just lifted me out of the kayaks...I need that kind of help right now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Dragonflies in the Yard
Tute Tuesday: Mini Messenger Bag
Black and White and Red All Over

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...