A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Total Members: 315,450
Currently Running With Scissors:
185 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pocket Letter Swap #6 Gallery  (Read 3168 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

goatgoddess
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2018 01:23:09 PM »

got my supercool package from Witchhippie - thank you so much, so many goodies. Smiley
there are do dads hanging off the edges, so many details.

the front and how cool is this? she picked my travel theme

goodies on the back - so much to see!

and even more goodies!

fingers crossed everyone can see this, this time - between google pictures, phtotobucket and dropbox - I have these loaded everywhere now. <G>

« Last Edit: June 09, 2018 01:25:32 PM by goatgoddess » THIS ROCKS   Logged

chunky halloween houses
my blog ***http://pinterest.com/debraleach/pins/ ***
curiousfae
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

mecca-lecca-hi mecca-hiney-ho!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2018 01:34:33 PM »

I see it!
Love the travel theme and the colors. The airmail washi tape along the side is perfect!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rosie1981
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2018 09:07:55 AM »

I've tried the trick with dropbox and no luck.  I did receive two great packages from Goatgoddess and Thanate.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Patraw

I didn't say, "Hey, girl!", I said, "Hay, girl!"

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2018 09:15:44 AM »

Well, if you, or anyone else, want to e-mail ([email protected]) me your photos as attachments, I can host them and post them up for you in this gallery thread if you'd like.  Alternatively, sweets4ever posted that Craftster's photo hosting should be working again shortly, as the test run for the fix worked.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Susie Apple

Je ne sais pas.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2018 03:27:27 PM »

Oh wow. I love hereintherain's PL! I like seeing what people come up with when given the same themes. I also had curiousfae as a partner and I think my PL and the one from hereintherain are going to look good side by side  Wink .

Then I'm loving those colors and textures from witchhippie's PL. A travel theme is a really nice aesthetic. It makes me want to make Pocket Letters for my own traveling adventures...but now I think I'm just describing scrapbooking.

Well, folks, I was really spoiled for this swap. Nooo was my other partner. Be ready to feast your eyes on a fabulous Pocket Letter.

Check out this beautiful, weirdness. I'm really pleased when I receive crafts from people that really get me. The warm, fun colors and collaged-style are all so well executed. Nooo and curiousfae both used foreign language text as background pieces in their PLs and I reaaaaally like that. As someone that has lived in Florida all her life and doesn't speak any other languages, I'm always in love with the text and stylings of other cultures. It's such a visual escape.

Here are some much needed close up shots. Her drawings are hilarious and wonderful. I want millions now. Also, the symmetry in the layout is very pleasing. Also, only I would catch this, but there's small things that worked their way in, that weren't apart of the main themes, like the bee on the middle card <3

This little guy is adorable. The line work is stunning and that orangey-yellow is my favorite.

And now to the goodies! SO MANY. I don't know where to begin commenting on all of these amazing trinkets. Look at that witchy bookmark and the washi tape and the bird card!!!!!

The craftsmanship of some of the pieces are really really well made. Like look at the wooden pendants. Her About Me ATC is so great and so funny. There really is just so much here and I'm so grateful for every last piece. I think blue, sparkly earrings are even missing from the pictures because I was already wearing them. I could endlessly list what I loved about this PL. What a superb partner! Thanks for the match-up curiousfae!

Now I just hope my PLs live up to the standard...everyone has set the bar so high!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

curiousfae

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2018 05:02:26 PM »

Nooo rocks PL's! Her monsters are the best. That curly-headed guy on top right makes me smile!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

curiousfae

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2018 05:58:36 PM »

I rec'd from Susie Apple!
look at this beaut!
she hit on so many of my themes. one of which is snark/swearing. she nailed it a couple of times. made me smile. blurred out here to keep it tame.

the colors are fabulous. both of my partners hit right on my love of rainbows and the spectrum. the artwork throughout this PL is so interesting, quirky and thoughtful.

the back: sooo many handmade goodies

everything from the back pockets (it's hard to see the other snarky piece- it says "it's not my job to blow sunshine up your butt". lol. i will carry it with me to work as a reminder to those around me.)

look how she did the washi tape!

close up of some of the tags she sent

if I had to pick a favorite part of this PL it would be hard, but I believe it would have to be this rabbit. just frickin look at it. the colors. the the assortment of doodles styles. that beautiful big soulful eye. I LOVE IT!

it's a magnet too. it's going on my craft cart for all to see.

Thanks so much susie apple! your artwork is a great addition to my PL collection.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018 05:59:45 PM by curiousfae » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rosie1981
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2018 08:22:20 AM »

OHMYLANTA I think this is going to work... It showed up on the preview so fingers crossed..   Grin

These are the great PLs that that I received from Goatgoddess and Thanate. 

Goatgoddess used my favorite fandom... Doctor Who!!!
The front

I love that she used shrinky dinks too! 

The back

up close of a few of the goodies.  River is one of my faves <3

Thanate used my fantasy theme...
THEY ARE ALL EMBROIDERED!!!

I kinda want to take them out of the PL and use them as patches.

The back

Up close of the embroidered clips... Mermaids, unicorns and dragons... She even made enough for me to share.  Grin

Thank you both for my goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
goatgoddess
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2018 02:48:42 AM »

got Rosie1981's pocket letter, this lady is so very cool - love the hair pens at the top and the colors in her hair, Thank you so much!

and the goodies - love those little hard dots placed here and there, she also included some for me to use on other projects

THIS ROCKS   Logged

chunky halloween houses
my blog ***http://pinterest.com/debraleach/pins/ ***
Patraw

I didn't say, "Hey, girl!", I said, "Hay, girl!"

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2018 07:22:01 AM »

Cool stuff all around!  I particularly like Rosie1981's woman split up into 9 separate cards, Thanate's fantasy embroidery, and Nooo's weird characters.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Little Bunny Rabbit Toy
Hanging Around
Meatless Monday: Cinnamon Pecan Scones

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...