A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 321,374
Currently Running With Scissors:
144 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: One Sheet Wonder Card Swap Gallery  (Read 1938 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

flygirl88
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2018 07:32:01 AM »

Blue for Averia!  Great job everyone.  I love the huge variety of cards.  The rose background of the coffee card seeuudee made is beautiful.  Cute tag on the front with the little giraffe too!  And Gala, your colour combinations are perfect.  Love the yellows and reds paired with the blues. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lovers of air find it exhilarating to hang poised between the illusion of immortality, and the fact of death -Alexander Chase
Onyxnox
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2018 11:07:04 AM »

Great gallery so far - I love the foiled rose background gala-apples used - is that from a paper or did you make that?  I just got some materials to try foiling also - it is such a lovely detail to add.  I love the images that Averia used too and how they mimic the papers, and also the diagonal orientation - it adds some great dynamics to the cards.

I received from both kbrison and flygirl88 and they both know I *love* anything dog - I have so many adorable dog cards now and they hit the colours perfectly too!  OMG - I cannot say how much I love these cards!

From kbrison - I squealed when I opened the box because the most adorable dogs were looking up at me!  I *LOVE* the dachshund paper - look at those cute lil' weinies!!!!

LOOK AT THOSE EYES OF THE DOGGIE EMBELLISHMENTS!!!  OMG!!!!!!!  They are SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!  I feel like the youngest girl in Despicable Me about her unicorns when I look at them!!!!

Look at how perfect the colour of paper is for me - this is the card against the wall of my craft room!!!!

I cannot say how much I love these cards and this paper!  She also included the template she used too - thank you Kathy - I completely forgot to do that - sometimes when I get into paper crafting, I get so caught up into it that I can easily forget everything else.  I will try to find the template I used and post a link to it later!

I love the use of the enamel dots too - I have to use them more myself!

From our fantastic organizer, Flygirl88 -

She said she had a perfect paper for me and she was totally right!  These dogs are cute and funny and also on the perfect colour of paper too!

First off, a great notecard - I have this stamp too and love how it looks embossed on the black paper - I am stealing this idea - it's very elegant looking!

Sorry, the pic was blurrier then I thought - but I love how this paper looks on the brown card stock, and the red accent is perfect.

They really are Super Dogs!

I really love the use of the red accents and I love the use of both angular cuts below and the use of the negative space - a great look!

Thanks to both my partners for such fantastic cards that suit me perfectly and for inspiration for my own paper crafting too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2018 11:38:52 AM »

Onyxnox, that's just too funny! I solemnly swear that I have NOT been poking around in your craft room (CLM's craft space plus Wulf's workshop, yes, but not yours!). Actually I chose the teal to coordinate with the neckerchief one of the dogs is wearing. Glad you like the result.

Flygirl88, took me awhile to realize that the paw prints on the craft paper were hand-stamped. I was feeling envious of your paper supplies since I've never seen craft paper with printed designs. Now I may have to make a bunch of my own. Thanks for the idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
84/150 in 2018
134/200 in 2017
flygirl88
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2018 08:14:54 PM »

Love the dashound paper! So cute. The doggie eying up the bones is just perfect!

The stamp I used for the pawprints was notched so it could be lined up for a perfect repeating pattern. It was so fun to do. My favourite of the cards was the one with the negative space in the middle. I had puppies flying airplanes paper but then I remembered this set and just knew it was the one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lovers of air find it exhilarating to hang poised between the illusion of immortality, and the fact of death -Alexander Chase
seeuudee

Smile!

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2018 05:10:18 AM »

Loving both of the doggy papers and the turquoise and red combo is fantastic.

And the foiled deep blue rose paper came like that in a mixed pad of papers - it was too beautiful not to use  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

geekgirl1000100

« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2018 06:19:51 AM »

What great cards everyone has made.  I feel like mine were really plain.  I make cards all the time but for some reason was having a mental block around any embellishments.

I received from flygirl - great paper for my coffee theme!

and a cute little coffee stamp on the envelopes.

Thanks so much.  I really liked this technique and have already made another set for another purpose.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dinkime

Do you like my scrapbook monocle?

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2018 09:52:49 PM »

So many beautiful cards!  I have received 2 of my 3...I just need to get photos & post!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Onyxnox

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2018 06:08:24 AM »

I love that coffee themed paper too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

seeuudee

Smile!

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2018 11:09:21 AM »

I have received my other two sets - quite sad that I have no more of these beauties to look forward to in my post box, but in the same breath, I have enough cards to keep me going for a while Cheesy

First up from kbrison - I absolutely love the paper she chose and the fact that it changes so much with the different backgrounds. Definitely makes the most of the colours. I don't think I can pick a favourite!

And then from dinkime - again, fantastic choice of papers. Dinkime used 2 sheets of coordinating paper and sent me the leftover scraps to play with Smiley Again, I can't pick a favourite card overall, but my favourite quote is the "Don't forget to be awesome" one. I know exactly who is getting that card already Cheesy

Thank you both for a fantastic swap and thank you flygirl88 for organising us all  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Onyxnox

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2018 12:56:16 PM »

I like the big bold floral print - I was afraid that detail would get lost when cut up so it is nice to see an example and that still looks great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Happy Hobbit Day!
@Home This Weekend: Garden Painting
September 19, 2018 Featured Projects

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...