A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is super awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 314,798
Currently Running With Scissors:
284 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craft me something for work?  (Read 592 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Swap Moderator

View Profile WWW
« on: April 06, 2018 06:37:04 PM »

Is anyone interested in a Craft me something for work Swap? 

It might be art for your office/cubicle, organizational stuff, or something directly related to what you do, maybe even a totebag!

I'm thinking a medium item, two weeks for signups, one month to craft.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018 06:12:41 PM »

hmm, working from home possibly adds some challenge to this, possibly opens it up to different ideas. I keep my pincushion collection in my office Cheesy Though what I really need is another mugrug - sure, I have 4, but I have them spread through the house and could use another in the office. or a voodoo doll I can pretend is a deserving project manager, Or anything that helps me organize my stuff, or my todo list, I have seen some interesting things done with mouse pads... Would be awesome to see a bunch of different job types represented, not just people like me who are chained to a desk all day.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018 06:01:56 PM »

I also work from home, or in the home or whatever you want to call it. I did recently make some office related cross-stitched things for someone here in a personal swap and that was fun. I wonder what could be made for those like me, something inspirational would be good for sure. I like that sassy kitchen stuff that says things like "you don't want to know what happened to the last person that complained about my cooking" and funny slightly intimidating stuff like that, ha.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Always use the good beads, the good fabric and the good yarn. Life is too short to leave it waiting in stash." ~ Edel C
Dashynia
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2018 12:57:21 AM »

Sound very interesting,

I would love to send somethings stationery related - I do calendars, planner stickers, inspiration quotes, envelopes, tags etc. etc.

And I would love to receive a pot for a cactus or a penholder in Scandinavian style.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Darianrty - Instagram - Etsy - Pinterest - Blog
rubylynns
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018 05:27:08 PM »

I'm a children's librarian with an office full of geeky toys and a life size David Tennant next to my desk! This is right up my alley! 

I haven't swapped in years but I'd I want to start making things again and I think this would be a nice small swap to get me back in the swing of things!  Let me know if this gets going! 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I *heart* Pintrest

http://pinterest.com/rubylynns/

Follow me on Instagram

https://instagram.com/rubylens/
BigBangMomma

Living the @Lynx2Lancer life on Instagram!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2018 07:24:45 PM »

I'm a children's librarian with an office full of geeky toys and a life size David Tennant next to my desk! This is right up my alley! 

I haven't swapped in years but I'd I want to start making things again and I think this would be a nice small swap to get me back in the swing of things!  Let me know if this gets going! 

Just have to pop in here and say***squee*** It's so nice to see you back on here @rubylynns! I hope you do join this and get back into swapping...at least a little bit...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

12 Mini Days of Christmas: Crafting!
Sweat Shoppe Ornaments Round 9: 4 out of 6 Sent
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Cupcake Bath Bombs
Rainy Days
Meatless Monday: Semlor aka Swedish Cream Buns

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...