A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
152 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 33
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Traveling Little Visitor Swap Round 27 Gallery!  (Read 21425 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
mandykaye
« Reply #250 on: August 30, 2018 09:30:21 PM »

We took Amelia on a little day road trip last weekend to check out some new sights!

First we stopped in Petoskey.

In the city park, we saw a little friendly black squirrel, saw Ernest Hemingway, and had some super YUMMY Michigan ice cream!

After all that, we wanted to look for some Petoskey stones (Michigan's state stone which is actually a fossil) along Lake Michigan so we went to Fisherman's Island State Park.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

anna.wahnsinn
You cannot give me too much work; to accumulate work has almost become a passion with me: my study is so full of it now, that there is hardly an inch of room for any more. I shall have to throw out a wing soon. (J.K.Jerome)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #251 on: September 02, 2018 08:27:46 AM »

I've been letting the pics pile up on my phone, now it's hard to find anything... and there has been so much going on here right now, most of all my now 7yo's first day of school!

On the very first day, a Saturday morning, the students and families are welcomed to the school. So of course my girls had to put on nice dresses. Add to that a little merry-go-round right next to the school where her little sister always ends up whenever we have to wait for Lea:

This gets pretty fast.

Monday after that was the first proper day of school:

Wallace had to leave with me, of course, and then spent some time with me in the craft room. We had meant to tidy it up, but somehow we got disctracted. As usual.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2018 10:01:02 PM by anna.wahnsinn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #252 on: September 03, 2018 06:42:11 AM »

I went back to grab a few more event caches from the Great Britain event early last week.

This one made us chuckle.

A lot of them gave us a chuckle. This one was called Bollocks and was punk themed.

Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. Oh, dear! It was me all along!

Computer says no! We had to bring a battery and try to get a loan from Bank of Geocaching. The computer said no a lot, and thats probably more fun if youve seen the show Little Britain.

The bank itself was seriously cool!

Today after finishing a few chores I think Ill start to put together the scrapbook. Time flies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Eamea
« Reply #253 on: September 03, 2018 06:21:47 PM »

Rey and I are still here.  Roll Eyes  We voted in the primary,

did a little bull riding in the pool,

had a rare chilly August morning (this was the indoor temp!),

saw a statue being moved on a trailer,

and met Smedley and Darth for dinner.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's one in every family, and I'm an only child.
Audania1
I really want to go to Disney World again

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #254 on: September 04, 2018 07:16:40 AM »

We did some girl scout stuff at the Donner Summit Historical Society the weekend before last. It was really neat to learn about the area (NOT the cannibals lol). They even had a miniature that someone built of the little museum that was super cute!
Then Harriet got to come camping and boating with us. She had a blast!

We do have one or two other things planned before I pop Harriet back in the mail but I'm going to get most of the pictures developed this week and make sure I have everything together. I'm trying to be on the ball this time! Lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got tons of new stuff in my store!: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyWyldChild?ref=ss_profile
My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/audreynh/
WaveLight23478
« Reply #255 on: September 04, 2018 03:58:47 PM »

Between work, technology issues and some personal stuff that's been going on I feel so horrible for not being able to post like expected. Here is one of my favorite spots up camping with the coolest traveling little visitor! Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged
phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #256 on: September 04, 2018 10:56:50 PM »

Between work, technology issues and some personal stuff that's been going on I feel so horrible for not being able to post like expected. Here is one of my favorite spots up camping with the coolest traveling little visitor! Smiley
Excellent pic! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alexampersandra
Crafter. Librarian. Blogger.

« Reply #257 on: September 05, 2018 01:38:12 PM »

I did not manage to find a way to bring Echo along on my first 5K without drenching her in sweat, so for her own safety, she stayed in the car while I dragged myself along the boardwalk and earned my first participant medal  Grin

She did go to the expo with me to pick up my bib, tshirt, etc:

And then met the Virginia Beach dolphin statue blank that many of my other LVs have met at the convention center, but seemed most appropriate for Echo:

But then we went to the Aquarium for my birthday!

Echo meets... another dolphin statue!

The shark aquarium, which incidentally is where I got married, and one of my favorite spaces in the whole place.

Making friends with a Virginian snake! (I didn't get the label in the photo so I can't accurately tell you which kind.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
BigBangMomma
« Reply #258 on: September 05, 2018 07:01:30 PM »

Happy birthday Alexampersandra!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dear Craftster "FAMmunity,"

I love you all.

See you where we all end up!
Smeddley
« Reply #259 on: September 06, 2018 06:03:54 PM »

I don't remember the last time I posted, work and life has been super- busy (new boss starts Monday, so hopefully work will get less hectic with that position filled! )

So many pictures from PWX (public works expo).

We tried our hand at golfing at Top Golf!

Obligatory IKEA trip!

LV meet-up!!!

Meeting the Parkville mascot who has a very LV- like Instagram (because the person in charge of him is a friend of mine and I'm a bad influence...)

Of course we watched the last Sharknado!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 33 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...