A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,875
Currently Running With Scissors:
465 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Rainbow Swap Gallery  (Read 5515 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
mandykaye
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2018 04:46:42 PM »

Thank you everyone! I'm so glad gala_apples liked her package!

I really like that button hoop! And that chainmail bracelet looks pretty!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2018 04:48:06 PM »

I love the embroidery hoopla!  How unique!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2018 04:55:28 PM »

MandyKaye, that's one awesome rainbow package you sent!!!!!! Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
anna.wahnsinn
You cannot give me too much work; to accumulate work has almost become a passion with me: my study is so full of it now, that there is hardly an inch of room for any more. I shall have to throw out a wing soon. (J.K.Jerome)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2018 02:41:16 PM »

I lost this thread for a few days after posting the socks (managed to look at the original thread only I think), and now there ares so many new beautiful items! More crosstitch, and that shawl! And the jewelry, and the prints (that cute galaxy card!).

But I'm especially happy bugaboo1 got her package! I had a lot of fun with the buttons and the embroidery, mainly wonky little crosses. (I would post a closeup but I can't get any pictures to load today.)

After all of the meditative stitching and tangling together of jump rings the only hard part was wrangling the beads in place. Not all 6mm beads are the same size, not at all!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018 02:58:36 PM by anna.wahnsinn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bugaboo1
OMG! I should So make that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2018 11:12:25 AM »

I lost this thread for a few days after posting the socks (managed to look at the original thread only I think), and now there ares so many new beautiful items! More crosstitch, and that shawl! And the jewelry, and the prints (that cute galaxy card!).

But I'm especially happy bugaboo1 got her package! I had a lot of fun with the buttons and the embroidery, mainly wonky little crosses. (I would post a closeup but I can't get any pictures to load today.)

After all of the meditative stitching and tangling together of jump rings the only hard part was wrangling the beads in place. Not all 6mm beads are the same size, not at all!

Well you can't tell anything is wonky its Beautiful! I love it so much and my twins are trying to swipe it for their bedroom!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
mandykaye
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2018 05:42:48 PM »

I received from gala_apples today!!!!

She sent a huge package of various notecards in every color of the rainbow!! They are all so different and cool I may have a hard time using them lol!

She also made this really pretty tag and sent some extra Lisa Frank stickers!

And to top it off, she made this really cool wooden beaded necklace! I love it!

Thanks so much gala_apples for such a fun and wonderful swap!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

curiousfae

mecca-lecca-hi mecca-hiney-ho!

« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2018 09:02:55 AM »

great package! love the colorful wooden beads.

I hear ya about using the note cards. I always end up having to decide if the recipient is 'fancy note card' worthy?! LOL. Reminds me of the 'sponge worthy' episode on Seinfeld. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

curiousfae

mecca-lecca-hi mecca-hiney-ho!

« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2018 04:06:55 PM »

Look what I got from monkey_girl!
First, I had to show you how she sent the items wrapped in the cutest rainbow paper. Also pictured are the super yummy goodies she sent. So good!

She made me some slippers! Not only are they adorable (both inside and out have rainbows and unicorns) but they fit great and are warm and cuddly. Perfect!

She also made me two bags. One with the cute rainbow fabric and the other with a lovely colorful flower print. Both will get lots of use.

Thanks so much Teresa! What a fun swap. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gala_apples
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2018 04:40:45 PM »

That unicorn bag is amazing!

Also, if I have all the PMs correctly, everyone has received? I'd like to post feedback, so please let me know if I've got something wrong.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
anna.wahnsinn
You cannot give me too much work; to accumulate work has almost become a passion with me: my study is so full of it now, that there is hardly an inch of room for any more. I shall have to throw out a wing soon. (J.K.Jerome)

« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2018 01:17:41 AM »

That unicorn bag is amazing!

Also, if I have all the PMs correctly, everyone has received? I'd like to post feedback, so please let me know if I've got something wrong.

Ten packages, right? Of course it's great that we're through, but that also means no more new rainbowy goodness. This swap was so much fun! Good thing there's the Color in a Box open now...
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018 01:18:28 AM by anna.wahnsinn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Snow Dyeing
Baby, It's Cold Outside
Meal Prep Monday: Autumn Vegetable Tian

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...