A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 314,120
Currently Running With Scissors:
234 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Return of the TM Patch Swap: Rd 1(SU-March 3-19;SO April 21/18)  (Read 9686 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

Ludi
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

May the Ghost Squid be with you.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2018 07:29:34 PM »

Sent my Q, I think!   Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"We can have anything we want, because we can make it." - RovingAnarchist

http://ernestthesiger.org/
http://immenseminiatures.com/
Inselaeffchen
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2018 05:55:04 AM »

Sent my Q, I think!   Shocked

You definitely did, Ludi. At least I received a Q from you. Wink Thank you for taking the plunge!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Inselaeffchen
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2018 05:59:06 AM »

Sorry for the long sign-up period, everyone - RL is quite busy right now and I thought giving a bit longer for the sign-ups helps me running my first ever swap! Wink Not that long to go though.

I *could* maybe change the sign-up deadline to this weekend though? And give the other week to the crafting time? Not sure if that's allowed?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2018 07:01:05 PM »

I better sit down long enough and send in my info.  Look for it sometime tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sharalee
http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2018 10:47:07 AM »

Hi everyone, it's been awhile, but I might sign up. I miss doing the TM patches. I do hope the sign up stays open till the 24th as I have some things to get done before I can sign up. I wouldn't mind making smaller patches either. I'm not up on new techniques. But I'll try some things. I'll just do 1 partner & 1 to 2 patches. That'll be good. Hopefully I will sign up soon. ☺

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Patches
blupaisan

I work for Cats.

sumsumsummertime

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2018 05:29:48 AM »

after checking out the tutorial and info pages listed (as I am a total newbie to this craft) I realized I did not have anything remotely like batting for the innards.
One trip to Goodwill yesterday produced a nice 99 cent very thin fleece blanket which should suffice nicely!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There are the Redcoats. And they are ours! Or tonight Becky Thatcher sleeps a widow!
JoyfulClover

Live long and prosper

« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2018 05:43:48 AM »

Sharalee - stitching. Stiching is the only technique. I was just chattering. You do you!  Also, I've seen your fun patches! Hope to see you back!

blu - I cannot believe you haven't tackled TM's yet!  I can't wait to see what you bring!

Y'all are all crazy talented. This round is sure to be fun! Working on my Q!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a set of 80s Halloween cardstock decorations - skeleton,  witch, and ghost - with minor imperfections. PM me if you would like them!
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2018 05:56:32 AM »

after checking out the tutorial and info pages listed (as I am a total newbie to this craft) I realized I did not have anything remotely like batting for the innards.
One trip to Goodwill yesterday produced a nice 99 cent very thin fleece blanket which should suffice nicely!

That is a great way to use up bits of fleece, corduroy, etc. As long as there is a bit of "padding", you can even use layers of fabric...I like these because it helps to use fabrics and thread and tiny bits of ribbon, lace, etc. Bet you will have fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects 2018 59/75
PINTEREST
355 days until retirement!!! Beach here I come!
Need some supplies?  I am destashing..maybe I have what you need! PM me!
fatewineroses

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2018 09:55:02 AM »

That is a great way to use up bits of fleece, corduroy, etc. As long as there is a bit of "padding", you can even use layers of fabric...I like these because it helps to use fabrics and thread and tiny bits of ribbon, lace, etc. Bet you will have fun!

clm has used just a piece of felt. It doesn't take much. Although I keep batting on hand for projects like this.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fatewineroses

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2018 10:02:26 AM »

Sorry for the long sign-up period, everyone - RL is quite busy right now and I thought giving a bit longer for the sign-ups helps me running my first ever swap! Wink Not that long to go though.

I *could* maybe change the sign-up deadline to this weekend though? And give the other week to the crafting time? Not sure if that's allowed?

How is this your first time running a swap? So weird. I believe it is allowed; but you could always send a question into the mods. I keep coming back here, looking to see if it is time for partners....as a very busy bee the next 30 days, I would appreciate a long crafting time.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Cool Pupcicles for Hot Dogs
Tute Tuesday: Flower Crown
Tiny House

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...