A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
358 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fatty coffee  (Read 752 times)
Tags for this thread: tutorial , breakfast , keto , coffee  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2018 01:52:00 PM »

Ya, you heard me, fatty coffee. Sometimes made with fancy oils and butter from grass-fed cows ladeedah then called "bullet-proof" coffee. I don't like it without milk though so this is our super duper luxurious version.

Heat some milk in a pot, we add a dollop of cream, a spoonful of butter and one of coconut oil (unflavoured unless you like the taste of coconut coffee), a splash of vanilla and a dash of cinnamon.

We use an aeropress which I consider one of the best little coffee makers out there but use whatever you've got, just make a strong brew while waiting for the milk to heat up. Watch you don't boil it over though, it is a horrible mess. Ask me how I know :/.

When the milk is hot but before it starts bubbling pour it into a blender and run that on high so the milk gets nice and foamy.

Pour the coffee into the blender and stir it about and there you have the most delicious fatty latte you've ever tried, swearsies.

As promised to sweets4ever. I wish I could make it for you. Thanks for all you do, you are the BEST! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whatever the question, the answer is always CRAFTING! It's the fix for all the sicks. Makes me feel better every time.

and remember, ALWAYS USE THE GOOD BEADS, YARN, FABRIC!

Love you all, thank you so much for everything. XO
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

lettucecraft.com

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018 09:52:53 AM »

I have heard lots of things about the fancy bullet proof coffee that everyone is making. This kind looks even better!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Facebook

Please join us at lettucecraft.com
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018 10:05:09 AM »

My sweetie brings me a cup in bed every morning, sometimes we even have a second one on the weekend. He's gone out for a bit today but promised me coffee when he's back. It really is a fantastic treat. If you make a bit of extra milk that's a nice warm frothy drink for the kids too, you can add a sprinkle of cocoa if they prefer chocolate to plain Smiley.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whatever the question, the answer is always CRAFTING! It's the fix for all the sicks. Makes me feel better every time.

lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

lettucecraft.com

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2018 07:10:41 PM »

Youre a lucky lady
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Facebook

craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2018 06:28:36 PM »

My children are horrible. As an April fool's prank one of them put a potato in the blender this morning which of course my sleepy man did not notice until after he had made us coffee with the last of the milk blended up. He discovered it when he went to pour the lovely, hot, frothy, delicious, cinnamon and vanilla scented foamy cafe into our mugs and this fell out:

Oh, I was so miffed at them! We went out for cafe latte and breakfast sandwiches and left them home with a big chore list. The house is very tidy today, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

lettucecraft.com

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2018 09:42:13 AM »

Oh no!!!! I hate April Fools and dont encourage pranks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Facebook

craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2018 11:14:54 AM »

Neither do we! Teenmanboy always did sweet funny innocent things with little sister like stick google eyes on everything in the fridge & draw spiders on the toilet paper. My man's boy child though is a little brute still lacking in any sort of common sense. Nobody else in the house would mess with mama's vitamix, believe me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...