A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,376
Currently Running With Scissors:
224 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Positive Affirmations Swap: Gallery  (Read 10725 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2018 10:59:38 AM »

I really like those teacup pouches, did you use a pattern loves2? I have a tea loving auntie, she would like one of them I'm sure.

ah..not sure how I missed this...but better late than never?
thanate had the teacup pouch listed in her swap ideas list Smiley  it was cute.  after making one for her, I wanted one for myself!

http://kerouezee.over-blog.com/article-12257927.html
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2019
thanate

wanting to do everything is *no excuse* for not doing anything.

writer/crafter/naturalist, mother, Team Oak Tree

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2018 12:31:02 PM »

Yes, that's all machine embroidery-- I just got the rainbow variegated thread, & have been having fun with it. Smiley  After two rounds at the repair shop (first for tangled thread in the works, then because the tension discs didn't get put back quite right) I am totally up for just sitting in the craft room staring at the embroidery machine go & occasionally changing thread colors.

I like the spool, too, CLM-- that's fun! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"And the Moral of Pierre is: Care"-Maurice Sendak

Ugh, it's like Thanos, ok?  the long E is the feminine ending.  (Also, I prefer *not* to destroy the universe when possible.)
Thann-uh-tay, no "nate".

Read more!(sometimes I write stuff)
cabaute

Fickle Crafter Extraordinaire

A loving heart is the truest wisdom. -Dickens

« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2018 04:10:01 PM »

I need to catch up on this gallery... Oh my gosh I love the badges, I need to figure out how to custom make designs on my embroidery machine...  So many lovely things...

But I am here to create my post and show of my goodies received from Kittykill.  You could say she spoiled me, but that just doesn't do it justice...  

The giant box...

A workbook of lovely creative prompts.

A magic key <3 <3 <3

A giant mug full of chocolate therapy (and yummy coconut lip balm)

Finally... The piece de resistance...  An incredible, magical, fantastic work of art.

I just can't stop crying.  I am so touched, so extremely blessed, to have received such a wonderful, thoughtful, beautiful package.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018 04:25:47 PM by cabaute » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/cabaute/
Yay!  I had a featured project! Faux Taxidermy introducing Sheldon, the Shoebill Crane
I love personal swaps!
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

"Always use the good beads, the good fabric and the good yarn. Life is too short to leave it waiting in stash." ~ Edel C

« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2018 04:19:22 PM »

Ohhh, that hoop is spectacular! Wow, beautiful stitching from Ms. Thang. That is just lovely, I hope it brings you many smiles Smiley.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2018 04:39:47 PM »

Gorgeous embroidery, kittykill Smiley

And I received a little positivity today...from thanate.
She sent me a mug rug and an awesome patch in my favourite hues of blues and greens Cheesy

thanate, thanks for swapping with me...and craftylittlemonkey, thanks for doing a fab job organizing this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2019
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

"Always use the good beads, the good fabric and the good yarn. Life is too short to leave it waiting in stash." ~ Edel C

« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2018 07:59:43 PM »

Looks great! The colours are very pretty & now I want an embroidery machine Cheesy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LimeRiot
Tutorial Contributor

Sublime

« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2018 08:41:03 PM »

OH. MY. STARS. You guys!! You won't believe the package I received from KittyKill today. She is such a dear friend and she showered me with incredible affirmations at a time when I really really needed it. I can't think of anything I would have liked to receive more on Valentine's Day!!

I've got a pretty serious coffee habit and frequently need a reminder to "get it" so this couldn't be more perfect! Really love the colors too.

Love this key and the saying that goes with it. I'll keep it close for good luck! And the lip balm is so yummy (don't eat it though Smiley). Did you make it, KittyKill? The container is super cute too.

I am weird!! Very accurate Cheesy. This is a really neat book of prompts. I'm going to take it to have in my office. It will be a fun distraction!

Last, but certainly not least, not one but TWO incredible pieces of embroidery!!

I love this saying - what a great reminder to have a little fun and liveliness each day! I really love the calligraphy writing and the sweet bunting. It's all ADORABLE! I think I'm going to hang this in my office (next to a couple of other KittyKill hoops I have there Smiley).

How cute is this?! I dare you to look at it and not smile. Dare you!! The writing is extra cool on this one - both the font and how it is filled in. I just adore it!

Thank you so much for everything, KittyKill. This package came at just the moment I needed a pick-me-up. You made me feel extra extra special Smiley. Love you, Lady!! XOXOXO
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gala_apples
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2018 10:36:18 PM »

I got a pouch from craftylittlemonkey made out of three TM Patches. It's hard to say which side I like better, because on one hand, the quote, but on the other hand, YELLOW!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

With even more hair!!!

« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2018 01:27:33 AM »

Browsing this gallery had been just what I needed this morning. I cut all my hair off last night, it's 1/8 inch, it was starting to fall out from chemo, so it was time. It looks ok, not as horrific as I'd feared. But it's tough on the heart. I've to give a lecture this morning to 50 19 year old young men and face my colleagues reactions too. So I've kinda been hiding in bed putting off getting up to face all that.

But the wonderful affirmations that I've read here, have given me some heart. The one that's staying with me is

Rise up and slay.

Thanks you guys xx
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love a personal swap with you. Make me something for my wedding in june (pink and white) and I'll make yourself something lovely

www.pinterest.com/edelc
LadybugsAndBumblebees

I'm so squishy!

« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2018 05:13:12 AM »

Yellow....and ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
ETSY SHOP: www.etsy.com/shop/LadybuggirlCrafts
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

Too blessed to be stressed! Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Welcome Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Washer Necklace
Can't Fool Mother Nature

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...