A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
305 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Positive Affirmations Swap: Gallery  (Read 16119 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2018 05:16:18 AM »

PerfectlyBohemian, I sympathize with you about your workplace.  I had the same issue and my car was also my place of respite, and I too, would have items that were symbolic only to me to help me get thru my day.  If you are able, I hope you will consider a change from where you work.  You are too important to feel that terrible whenever you are at work!  Kiss

Just when you think you've seen it all, CLM has more up her sleeve!  She is amazingly talented! Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2018 07:14:58 AM »

Ooh, look at all the pretty pictures!

The colourful bookmark is a great positive reminder that will get seen often, that's useful and smart.

Magnet and extras are super bright and cheerful, what a lovely bunch of goodies.

I really like those teacup pouches, did you use a pattern loves2? I have a tea loving auntie, she would like one of them I'm sure.

PB I'm sorry life is throwing you challenges right now but I am so glad the parcel came to you right when you needed it most. The car is a great place to keep it, I will have to make one for ours.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whatever the question, the answer is always CRAFTING! It's the fix for all the sicks. Makes me feel better every time.

and remember, ALWAYS USE THE GOOD BEADS, YARN, FABRIC!

Love you all, thank you so much for everything. XO
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2018 08:16:42 AM »

What an uplifting gallery!  Love seeing the positive quotes along with the variety of projects!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rosie1981
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2018 08:42:39 AM »

What a great gallery!  I love those little tea pouches, the positive spool and well,  just everything!   Grin  If you buy the "Yogi" brand of tea, they have little bits of positiviTEA on every tag.  It's like a double pick me up at tea time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sarasmile
Arts and Crafts Ninja

« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2018 07:42:37 AM »

OMG that altered spool is sooooo awesome!! And cabaute, that quote is one of my absolute favorites! I always associate it with Bianca Del Rio and I see her saying EVERY time I see that quote!

I received from Rosie1981 of Monday and it was on a day when I had just about given up. It's been very hard reading all these positive affirmations when sometimes you just don't have the strength. I so appreciate what I received and I have them displayed at home and in my office at work!

I didn't take enough time for myself but I did something and that's more than I wanted to do Smiley I made myself some note cards with some of my favorite sayings on them.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
dharma_rebel

Craftsters never say die.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2018 07:52:59 AM »

Wow! Everything is looking just fantastic. The tea pouches are adorable - makes me want to try some merging like that myself. And totally reminiscent of the Yogi teas! Im blown away by the spool. Thats something I could never dream up. A real piece of art.

Hugs to you, Sarasmile. Ive had some pretty low lows the last couple of months. Looks like you got just the right affirmation.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster member 08/22/2005 - 12/19/2019

"Like a comet pulled from orbit, as it passes a sun.
Like a stream that meets a boulder, halfway through the wood.
Who can say it I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you, I have been changed for good." ~Wicked
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2018 08:21:06 AM »

We have some yogi tea, I like the little sayings on the tags. I have a really old one my mom had saved for years that says: "Keep your bad mood, nobody else wants it." Hilarious!

Rosie1981, are you colouring that fabric yourself or did you find just the perfect print somewhere? The colours are just lovely, beautiful with that stitching.

Sarasmile those are great sayings you've printed out for yourself. Everybody needs a little reminder now and then. I am still planning on sticking notes up around the house, for me and the rest of the family. It's report card time and even the 5th graders are being too hard on themselves! I don't remember being so concerned about one C at mid-term, sheesh! They need a little pick-me-up too I think.

I hope everyone will start topic posts about their creations! The hoops would all be welcome in the monthly hoopla along even if they aren't prompt specific. Please share! Flood the board with all this positivity, let's spread the smiles all over the place!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018 08:22:49 AM by craftylittlemonkey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whatever the question, the answer is always CRAFTING! It's the fix for all the sicks. Makes me feel better every time.

LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2018 10:07:10 AM »

I received an AWESOME swap package from thatnate today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looky!  Shocked

Front of the mugrug.

Back of the mugrug.

A GORGEOUS embroidered tree with RAINBOW roots, on a fabric with ORANGE flowers!

I GOT A PATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I didn't realize how much I loved them till I got this one!   Grin  And it's raaaaiiiinnnnbbbboooowwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say...I've never swapped with thatnate before and we did not PM each other for this swap.  Yet, she must have stalked me so well to hit on so many of my favorite things to put together such a great swap package:  rainbows, tree of life, ladybugs, the color orange, cute woodland creatures (the hedgehog fabric)...

The mugrug is replacing the one on my end table right now.... Cheesy....I am definitely going to use the blue patch on the Teesha Moore pocketbook that I've been in the process of creating...I *might* use the tree on the tote too, I'm not sure....

Is all the embroidery on these beautiful items done by machine?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2018 10:16:48 AM »

thanate is a wonderful swap partner!  wow--all of those things are so YOU, LBABB!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2018 10:23:58 AM »

Fantastic! It's all great but I too love that patch. Rainbow, yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...