A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 313,717
Currently Running With Scissors:
235 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ~*Harry Potter Craftalong - Ostara Term 2018*~ Join anytime!  (Read 12335 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #270 on: Today at 08:31:21 AM »

I agree, Edel...talented and kind people in this forum...you look good and the sunshine packages sure put a big smile on your face!

lol I also thought the first pic was lasagna gone bad...ha ha

The tiny cross stitch is so cute...and fascinating...love the flamingo and the Ninja turtles...also, great organizing your stash!

noodle--isn't it funny that many of us are fine online and yet in RL, we are a bit anxious...I also belong to a yarn group that meets in a fantastic shop!  Fortunately, there are a few members that make it a point to make every new member feel comfortable...and sharing yarn ideas, projects and stash soon makes everyone laugh and have fun!  Good luck...the first is always the toughest!

50 Projects 2018 35/50
372 days until retirement!!! Beach here I come!
Need some supplies?  I am destashing..maybe I have what you need! PM me!

equal parts love and evil laughter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #271 on: Today at 11:47:07 AM »

Sooo.... I went  Grin IT was fine, but not great. It was supposed to be like a day long drop-in session for people who couldn't get to the big Edinburgh Yarn Festival this weekend. I knew I'd have to go early, so that I could get to work, so I turned up half an hour after the advertised start time ... and I was the only one there! (I noticed this through the window and initially walked past, about to chicken out, but then I made myself go in). The lady who runs the shop made me tea and we chatted a bit, then I just sat and knitted while she did some computer stuff for a bit (It was fine, comfortable silence type thing). Really annoyingly just as I was packing up to go to work 2 other people walked in, who both seemed nice but I needed to go Sad So a bit of a bummer, but on the plus side I'll definitely feel better about going another time if they have another one (there seem to be a few meets and classes at the shop but they are always at weekends /evening which is when I'm at work)

I'm always up for swapping hexies, felt badges,or TM patches (or anything, really!) - PM me Cheesy
« Reply #272 on: Today at 12:51:03 PM »

Advanced studies Friday Saturday Update:

to change your image viewing settings please click here

I've made the body pieces so far, baked and set aside. Next I'll make the eyes and the head, and afterwards move to the
shoulder and elbow joints. I was surprised, but it didn't take me as long this time, guess my previous fails helped me out
after all.
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor
Jewelry and Trinkets Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

~*Harry Potter Craftalong Headmistress*~

Beware the power of my Sonic Seam Ripper!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #273 on: Today at 01:27:49 PM »

Those are two lovely boxes of sunshine!  I love seeing Craftsters cheering up fellow Craftsters.  Cheesy

And good for you for going in Noodle-bug!  I'm the same way with meeting new people.  Working in theatre for so long, I'm good at walking up (pretending) confidence, holding out my hand to shake, and introducing myself, but only in a professional capacity.  Once it's just me, I have a harder time.  I'm much better at playing host, and welcoming in new folks, than in being the new girl.   Undecided

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Pine Cone Succulents
Tute Tuesday: 2 Shirt Scarf
Love Your Laundry

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...