A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,704
Currently Running With Scissors:
207 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Positive Affirmations Swap: Send-outs extended to Mon Feb 12 '18  (Read 13157 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
thanate
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

wanting to do everything is *no excuse* for not doing anything.

writer/crafter/naturalist, mother, Team Oak Tree

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #160 on: February 11, 2018 02:50:39 PM »

How is everybody doing, do you think you'll be ready to send by Monday? How about the thing for you, are you stuck like me or have you got something planned/in the works?

I've finished everything & copied out addresses, so pretty sure I'm good to send tomorrow! Smiley

I was originally thinking about finishing a project I've been avoiding for a while for my "thing for me" but apparently it didn't involve enough machine embroidery to hold my attention at present.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"And the moral of Pierre is 'Care'." -Maurice Sendak

Ugh, it's like Thanos, ok?  the long E is the feminine ending.  (Also, I prefer *not* to destroy the universe when possible.)
Thann-uh-tay, no "nate".
dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #161 on: February 11, 2018 06:16:41 PM »

I finished them all, including mine, and was able to photograph them all together. Ive gotta say, I really fell in love with these. Im a little sad to put them in the mail tomorrow, AND Im so super excited to see what my partners think.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PerfectlyBohemian
Fiber Arts Moderator

Ooooo... Stickers!

« Reply #162 on: February 12, 2018 05:08:09 AM »

I wrapped up my dotee swap last night, so I'll be finishing up my personal piece for this swap tonight hopefully.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 12, 2018 09:44:06 AM »

. . . . . . . . - - - - - - ~ ~ ~  * * * * * * * * SEND OUTS ARE * * * TODAY! * * * YAY! * * * * * * * *  ~ ~ ~ - - - - - - . . . . . . . .
Please be in touch with me and your partner(s) if there is any delay.

I hope you all had a great time creating something positive and if you haven't already that you are working on something lovely for yourself. Thanks for participating. Remember to be good to YOU! XO
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Always use the good beads, the good fabric and the good yarn. Life is too short to leave it waiting in stash." ~ Edel C

I'm not online as much as I used to be, don't panic if it takes a while for me to reply to things Smiley.
jenleahlynn
« Reply #164 on: February 12, 2018 10:31:41 AM »

my projects are finished! I just need to package and get to the post office afterwork. they using the some cross stitch, but not exactly the same. I hadn't done that in awhile, and it ended up being a relaxing, fun project. They have traveled well for chaperoning my daughters show choir competitions. I still have several competitions to go to this month, so I think I can add a bit more to mine, but it's finished enough to photograph.  great idea for a swap!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018 10:35:34 AM by jenleahlynn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenleahlynn

pinterest.com/jenleahlynn
Rosie1981
« Reply #165 on: February 12, 2018 12:59:14 PM »

Mailed out on Friday.  I just need to find my tracking numbers...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 13, 2018 07:22:16 AM »

Friends, thank you all so very much for the excellent communication and the wonderful photographs! 2 people have let me know they are on the way to the post office shortly and I am waiting to hear from 2 more about their status. Everyone else is updated in the first post of the gallery thread.
Many of you have shared your creations for yourself, thank you and I hope that felt like a nice gift to give to you Smiley. There are some more completed projects that are similar to sent items so we'll get to see those when their matches are received and posted.
If you have not made something for you, I encourage you to do so in the next couple of days. It is not a requirement for positive feed back, my intention was only to nudge you towards making time to craft for yourself. Often we think nothing of a dozen hours spent in creative labour for someone else but don't want to find an hour or two for a project of our own. You DO have time for YOU. You absolutely do.

~~ . <3 * LOVE * <3 . ~~
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018 07:23:55 AM by craftylittlemonkey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Always use the good beads, the good fabric and the good yarn. Life is too short to leave it waiting in stash." ~ Edel C

I'm not online as much as I used to be, don't panic if it takes a while for me to reply to things Smiley.
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 14, 2018 08:13:58 AM »

Happy Valentine's day everybody! Remember to give yourself extra love today Smiley.

We are doing great! I've heard from everybody, there is only one person left to mail out, exactly half have posted something they made for themselves, and the gallery is looking GREAT! Wonderful Smiley.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

« Reply #168 on: February 14, 2018 03:19:24 PM »

My packages to my partners show 1 delivered and the other out for delivery. YAHOOOO!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LimeRiot
Tutorial Contributor

Sublime

« Reply #169 on: February 14, 2018 03:41:25 PM »

As one of your partners...YAY YAY YAY!!!! I'm even more excited to get home from work now Smiley.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Backpack For Your Dog
Tute Tuesday: Insulated Lunch Sack
Take a Bath!

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...