A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,684
Currently Running With Scissors:
126 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Positive Affirmations Swap: Send-outs extended to Mon Feb 12 '18  (Read 13112 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Sarasmile
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Arts and Crafts Ninja

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #140 on: February 07, 2018 05:24:18 PM »

I am on the second round of the bug as well. I had a panic attack last night thinking today was the 9th and I was never gonna finish. Our office closed early due to the weather so I got a half a day to craft!! Just waiting for some glue to dry and I think I'll be ready to assemble and ship!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 07, 2018 06:10:14 PM »

Oh dear, you are all in need of some hot tea and a lazy day of relaxing at home. I hope you are at least getting the tea if not the rest.

I finished my final item but I went over the time I was aiming for. I'm not sure if it was stopping for lunch then kids getting home and finally dinner that put me off my game but I worked at it here and there all day long it seemed. The accumulated time was possibly 3-4 hours in total, I would rather not count the cutting, ironing, carrying to and fro between work surfaces, or especially the picking out of stitches, lol. Without those I am probably closer to 2-3 hours so not bad all told. I certainly like it and would love to keep it myself so it feels like a success.
Here's a wee sneak peek Wink.

It's snowed quite a bit here but I'm hoping to make a trip to the post office tomorrow in any case. How is everybody coming along? Sarasmile, I too had a panic when I got up this morning thinking this was the 9th, lol. Glad there is a bit more time for those not feeling in the peak of health.  
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018 06:13:03 PM by craftylittlemonkey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Always use the good beads, the good fabric and the good yarn. Life is too short to leave it waiting in stash." ~ Edel C
jenleahlynn
« Reply #142 on: February 08, 2018 05:50:26 AM »

time management is really a problem. I've enjoyed working on my projects, and they are turning out well, but I've gone over the 2 hours and still not done. At least the one for me is finished at an acceptable level, but I'll probably add more later. We're supposed to have snow tonight, so if we get a snow day tomorrow I'll be able to finish and mail in the afternoon.   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenleahlynn

pinterest.com/jenleahlynn
dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #143 on: February 08, 2018 06:54:54 AM »

Wait, send outs are Friday!? *wipes sweat from brow*
I could have sworn they were today. I mean, I'm pretty much done, but I still have to wrap everything up. I was dreading having to get the packing supplies, then come home to package, and then LEAVE THE HOUSE AGAIN to go to the P.O.  Cheesy  I can rest easy knowing I only have to leave the house one time today.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

GryffinMaus

« Reply #144 on: February 08, 2018 08:38:35 AM »

I made it to the PO today! And I finished the item for myself this morn during kiddos delayed opening. Woohoo!

Love the sneak peek CLM!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 08, 2018 11:08:16 AM »

I have sent to Acadian Driftwood and wrenboldlygoes today. Now to complete something for myself, I am working on it now Smiley.

Everybody's info is updated on the first page of the gallery.

ETA more than one person is a bit delayed, if needed I can extend the mail out date. Please let me know how many of you would like the weekend to finish up.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018 11:10:44 AM by craftylittlemonkey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Always use the good beads, the good fabric and the good yarn. Life is too short to leave it waiting in stash." ~ Edel C
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #146 on: February 08, 2018 11:56:24 AM »

Sent today! 
And I finished a little something for myself too  Grin
I am really loving this feel good swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2019
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 08, 2018 02:01:33 PM »

I'm glad it's been uplifting for people, I have loved it too Smiley.
More than 2 have contacted me about sending after the weekend so I'll extend send outs to Monday. Hopefully that's enough time and takes off some of the pressure, this should be a stress-free fun time for all Smiley.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thanate

wanting to do everything is *no excuse* for not doing anything.

writer/crafter/naturalist, mother, Team Oak Tree

« Reply #148 on: February 08, 2018 02:51:21 PM »

I never know how long my crafting actually takes (even without a cold) since way too much of my process involves intervals of sitting and staring at things.  And since I've been working on projects for all 3 of my partners more or less at once I have even less idea than usual. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"And the moral of Pierre is 'Care'." -Maurice Sendak

Ugh, it's like Thanos, ok?  the long E is the feminine ending.  (Also, I prefer *not* to destroy the universe when possible.)
Thann-uh-tay, no "nate".
Acadian Driftwood

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil

« Reply #149 on: February 08, 2018 02:52:10 PM »

I've been working in small spurts and I have stuff strewn all over my desk! I'm hoping this thing I'm working on now isn't too small... like I think it will be cool, but it's just teensy so I hope it's not disappointing! I may send Monday, we'll see. Smiley Thanks for the extension.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Dryer Sheets
August 14, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Rainbow Patchwork Skirt

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...