A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,368
Currently Running With Scissors:
272 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - January 2018  (Read 1617 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

kwality570
« on: January 06, 2018 12:13:36 PM »

Welcome to the Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap!  Don't have time to participate in other swaps?  Here's your answer!  This swap is for swapping supplies or crafts you've already made.

If something is not clear, feel free to send me a PM or ask in the discussion thread:
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=454033.new#new

Gallery for custom made items or any action photos you may want to post with your new items: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=453799.msg5470011#msg5470011

Craftster member who is organizing this swap: kwality570
Sign-up date range: 1/6/17 - 1/31/17
Date to send item by: within 1 week of being claimed
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No.
Age requirement? 18+

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO

Details of swap:
Do you have extra crafts you have made that you'd like to swap or items you'd like to destash? If you answered yes, then this swap is for you!!! It's a lot like the Ongoing Wish Swap, but instead of posting what you want to receive, you'll post what you want to give. To join, you must have at least 5 finished items or supplies you want to trade (but the more, the better).

Quick and dirty summary of the swap:
1) The first person posts a list of supplies/crafted items that they are offering.
2) The next person sees something they would like and claims something from their list and in turn, post their own list.
3) Once a new list is posted, anyone currently in the swap with less than 3 outstanding claims may claim and post their own list, creating a chain.
4) This repeats until the end of the month!

This is an ongoing swap, feel free to join up at any time this month! In order to join, you must first post a message in the discussion thread: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=454033.new#new, then send a Personal Message to the organizer, kwality570 with the questionnaire below. Once you have received a message back that you are approved, feel free to make a claim from the most recent list.

Tracking numbers are required for each package sent during this swap per Craftster swap rules. If sending internationally, you must keep your postal receipt until the item(s) have been received. If your item has not been received within a reasonable time (2-3 weeks domestic; 4-5 weeks international), an angel can be arranged if you have a DC# or postal receipt. If not, you will be required to remake or offer something else from your shop and resend.

The outstanding claim limit for this swap is 3 claims. Once your items have been sent and a tracking number or customs number has been provided, you may claim again.

Here is a link to a previous round if you need help figuring out what items to put on your list. https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=368744.0. Let's keep items in the $5-$15 range. You can always do a "pick two" or "pick three" for smaller items.

Once someone makes a claim from your list, you have one week to get your package into the mail. Once sent, you must send a PM to the organizer and person who claimed from you with the following information: Person Sending, Person Claiming, Due Date (one calendar week from claim date), Tracking or Customs number, and name of item claimed.

Once the claimer has received, a PM must be sent to the organizer (kwality570) and sender with the following information:Original Due Date (one calendar week from claim date), Person Sending, Person Receiving, and name of item.

When you make a claim, immediately send a PM to the sender with your address so they will be able to get your package out within the week.

If no one has made a claim from your list within 48 hours, you must either add items to your list or reduce prices to keep the swap moving. You may reduce prices by bundling items (i.e. no one seems to be biting on your earrings, so now they can take two pairs for a single claim instead of just one.) It is ultimately your responsibility to get a claim. Custom items are allowed, but remember that your items must still be sent within the one week window.

This is an international swap. Do not sign up unless you are willing to send outside of your country! This means that you will be willing to send ANYTHING in your list out of the country, if claimed. Items may not be listed as "US only."  If you feel that an item is too heavy to send internationally, please do not list it in your shop.  

Whenever possible, include pictures of the items you're offering in your posts. Since the items will have photos in the list, you will not need to post photos in the gallery. Custom claims are the exception. If you receive a custom claim, you must post in the gallery. And of course, if you have made something from your claimed supplies, we'd love to see that too!

This round of the swap will close around midnight, on the official Craftster clock, December 31. Feedback will (ideally) be given on January 1st for all participants who have no pending claims. Everyone else will receive feedback after they have no more outstanding claims.

The swap thread below will be for claims only. To keep the list clean and organized, please post all discussion in the discussion thread: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=453798.msg5470010#msg5470010

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to participate, information to send to the organizer, kwality570.

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of Swap:Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - December 2017
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (must be a Yes to join):  (*Please note that this means you have to be willing to send ANY item from your shop out of the country*)
Confirm that you are at least 18 years old (yes/no):
Your list of at least five items ready for your list after you claim (detailed description not necessary):
Have you read the swap info (in this post) carefully and do you commit to following the rules of the swap?:
Do you agree to add things to your list and/or reduce prices if no one claims after a few days, and possibly keep doing so until claimed?:
Have you made sure to post in the discussion thread for this swap?:
What information do you need to PM to the organizer when sending a claim?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018 12:19:36 PM by kwality570 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kwality570
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018 12:20:25 PM »

Swappers:
kwality570
Acadian Driftwood
fishstix43
smeddley
thanate
mslocci74
Grab a coffee
Sonja Boo

Claims:
maroon = sent    blue = received   red = contact organizer immediately

kwality570 to smeddley - yarn color 5, due Jan 18
Smeddley to thanate - doll + pie, due Jan 18
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018 06:46:31 PM by kwality570 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kwality570
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018 12:21:31 PM »

My items come from a non-smoking but dog loving household, so there may be some dog hair traces, although I try to keep her out of my craft stuff.

Claims Made: 0
Claims Sent: 0

One Claim Items

Chunky Cotton Hand-Dyed Yarn
I dyed all of these chunky cotton yarns with Tulip Custom Color Lab dyes. The balls are each 46 yards. Each claim comes with two balls although only one of each is pictured. Choose your color from below:
Color 1 - Pinks, Yellows, and Tans
Color 2 - Pinks, Purples and Oranges
Color 3 - Blues, Pinks and Purples with a hint of Green
Color 4 - Lime Greens, Purples, Blues, and Greens

Color 5 - Greys, Dusty Pinks, and Purples

Faber Castell Color Fizz Tablets
These tablets are new in the box. Great for mixed media. Read more about them here: http://designmemorycraft.typepad.com/design-memory-craft/2017/04/new-color-fizz-video-introduction.html

Kwality Monster Notecards
Set of 10 thank you cards with blank insides and matching envelopes.

Gelli Printed Envelopes and Matching Notecards
Set of 6 envelopes and notecards with blank insides.

NEW! Gelli Printed Bits and Bobs Pack
Bits and bobs great for embellishing paper crafts or mixed media projects. Made with gelli prints, so each is one of a kind!

NEW! Mystery Mixed Media Paper Pack
This paper pack will fill a 6x9 envelope quite full. Filled with lots of different papers, some bits and bobs like above, sticker paper, and more!

Free Items with any claim (choose one):
Scratchbord kit - cellophane has been removed from outside, but it is brand new.

White and Silver Label Sheets
Approximately 6" x 8" each - 5 with each claim
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018 08:39:45 PM by kwality570 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kwality570
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018 08:47:39 PM »

Bump! Added Bits and Bobs and Mystery Mixed Media Stuffed Envelopes to my list.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smeddley
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018 12:28:59 PM »

I claim Kwality for yarn color 5 (greys, dusty pinks, and purples)

Claims I have made: 1
Claims made from me: 0
Claims I have mailed: 0
My remaining claims: 2

Anything coming from my house will probably have dog hair, it gets EVERYWHERE.  

Choose 1 Item:

Crochet One-Eyed Monster

Set of Leaf... coasters? Decorations?  

Crocheted Dragons:

L - Multi-colored mini dragon with spines down the back
M - Large yellow dragon POUCH with zippered bottom
R - Baby pink dragon

Tangle Kit -  a pattern book and dice to roll for a random pattern.  Disclaimer: these are not all official tangles, some I found on the internet and some I made up.  You will get the book (it's a 4"x6" photo book) and two dice (a D20 and D10).

Also note: I will email you the pdf of the tangles if that's all you want, no charge!  Just shoot me a pm with your email address!

Trillium Bags - Small triangle shaped bags, perfect for small presents or dice!

Rubbish craft book
I claimed this a few years ago, and have made everything I want out of it and... need more room on my pattern book shelf.

Afghan (made by someone else) approx 3' x 5', granny rectangle pattern

Lot of Fun Fur:

3 Yds Tan Corduroy Fabric:

1 Yd Red Hat Fabric:

Stamp Lot:

Choose 2 Items:

Quilted Card Kit:

Scrap Buddies Dog Toys - made from jeans and other recycled materials, stuffed with new polyfill and a squeaker!

Claim as Mustache, Tiny Brown, or Tiny Green
Large is about 7 1/2" x 6" (not including legs and arms)
Smalls are about 4 1/2" x 6"
Quilted card kit, 0.5 pts

Dolls for Customizing - I thought I was going to do this, because my friend got into it, then she stopped, and I lost interest, and wow, I can't believe how many I bought... All dolls are very articulated, the Liv Dolls have interchangeable/removable hair and also have jointed ankles, which the MH and other doll do not (they have the old "Barbie on her toes" pose).

Unknown? She is jointed like a MH doll but obviously bigger
Liv Doll #1 "Pretty in Pink" (no wig cap) - Liv Doll #2 "Naked and Face Paint" (someone obviously had started a customization? She has some marking on her face)
Liv Doll #3 "Naked and Bald" (no wig cap)

Cross-Stitch Fabric

Top, L-R:
"CSF 1" - Unopened 20" x 27" 28 Evenweave Brown
"CSF 2" - Approx 28"x36" piece of 18 ct off-white
"CSF 3" - 18" x 27" 32 Ct Belfast Cream
"CSF 4" - 10+ pieces approx 2.5" x 8" 18 ct off-white (perfect for bookmarks?)
Bottom row (L to R)
"CSF 5" - 13" x 18" 18 ct Brown
"CSF 6" - 12" x 18" 14 ct Brown
"CSF 7" - 12" x 18" 28 ct linen cream
"CSF 8" - 12" x 14" 18 ct Brown
"CSF 9" - 8" x 12" 28 ct linen cream
"CSF 10" - 14" x 18" 28 ct linen cream

Pearl beads and necklace (I bought these for a costume I'll never make)

Lot of felt, red and green

Mug Rugs: Kitty, 2 off-white, Leaf

Crochet Pies (L has been claimed, only the one on the R is available!)

Lego Minifigs

L-R: Faun, Gladiator, Robot, Ghost

Choose 4 Items:

Pattern:

ATCs

Claim as left, middle, or right

Claim as top left or top right (bottom no longer available)

Ami Ghost

Sonic Screwdriver

Thimbles - (Simplicty* - it is broken is is free with any thimble claim!)

Top, L to R: St Louis, Woman, Rdo de Granada, Isle of Skye, Birds, Brussels
Bottom, L to R: Jamaica, Red Squirrel, Baltimore, Blue Birds, Simplicity*

Patterns:

Butterick 6711 size 6-8-10
Butterick 6744 size 12-14-16
(not pictured, it was in the same bag as previous) Simplicity 8652
Simplicty 7303 Size A
Butterick 6682 size 12-14-16Butterick 6672 size 6-8-10
Simplicity 5664 size 16
Simplicity 5715 size R (14-16-18)
Simplicty 5193 size 16
McCall's 4288 size B

McCall's 2960 size 16-18-20
Butterick 6966 size L-XL
Butterick 3903 size 14-16-18
See&Sew 4953 size b (16-24)
McCall's 2709 size 16-18-20
Simplicity 9574 size 16
(not pictured) Simplicity 6036 size 16
Butterick 6320 size 16
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018 04:47:54 PM by Smeddley » THIS ROCKS   Logged
thanate

wanting to do everything is *no excuse* for not doing anything.

writer/crafter/naturalist, mother, Team Oak Tree

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018 12:39:23 PM »

I claim Smeddley for the MH doll (is she one of the big sisters line they had for about twenty seconds??) & the remaining crochet pie.

first claim this swap, due Jan 19

I'm in MD & we have a cat, but no other standard allergens.

List 2.0:

Hand-bound books, 1/claim:

interriors:

A) green & blue w/ bright pages
B) lavender wallpaper w/ scrappy pages
C) fake leaf & felt w/ button closure, alternating pink & white signatures
D) pirate piano-bound w/ watercolor distressed edges

Bead Embroidered doll-scale cameo necklaces, 2/claim:

(that's 1/4" wide ribbon)

belt pouch, 1/2 claim:

Slightly used w/ slits at the back to thread on a ren faire style belt, closes by winding the ribbon in a figure 8 around the buttons.

cuff bracelets, 1/claim:

Claim as Red, Wide gray, or dragonfly

Craft books, 1 per claim:

The Complete Candlemaker
Making Creative Cloth Dolls
Sculpture in Paper (this is a very odd book)
Gourd Pyrography

Patterns, 6 per claim, mix & match between photos as you'd like
All uncut unless otherwise specified.

B6831 XS-S-M
B6694 6-8-10
Vogue 7801 8-10-12
S9033 sizes 8-18

B6593 12-14-16
Butterick P412 12-14-16
B6630 12-14-16
S8375 12-14-16

S7761 men's XS-XL
S5974 XS-XL
S8735 10-12-14
S7006 12-14-16-18

S8725 size 10-12-14, some pieces cut to size 10
B5796 maternity 16-24, leggings only cut to size 16

M2053 infant
M6303 infant
M6223 infant, diaper cover cut to preserve all sizes
S4243 XXS-L infant, some pieces cut but all lines preserved

S5874 1/2-1-2
S7189 1/2-1-2-3-4
B4966 1-2-3 cut to preserve all sizes

M9603 cut to size 1
S7617 cut to size 2
S9854 cut to size 2

Random things:

1/2 claim each:
cloth baby version of the Odyssey (specify stuffed pages or not)
23+ yards discontinuous random pink trim, some faded
jar of old watches (need steampunk bits??)
lovely crochet & embroidered hems from vintage pillowcases (1 claim for both, or 1/2 claim for 1)

Fake pearl & crochet lace garland 10+ yards, 1 claim

Clay bits:

Misc oddments:
round bits with leaf & seed head imprints, 2/claim: green, brown, or blue w/ holes for hanging (sort of intended as a tiny windchime top)
Star ornaments, 2/claim
large clay shape (I was thinking perhaps of weaving something off it?) 1 claim
small clay shape (no idea, but maybe it speaks to you?) 1/2 claim
dark glazed small vase or bobby pin holder, 1 claim

Chunky buttons!  3/claim (made in sets of 6-12, so you may not get exactly the ones pictured here)  Claim as heart, bell, tree, duck, 4-hole, blue butterfly or green butterfly, dark teacups or light teacups.

Grab bags, 1 claim each:

Papercraft stamps: a snack-sized sandwich bag stuffed full of vintage stamps (mostly USPS, pre-1980s)

Papercraft collage bits: a quart size ziplock full of small paper & mixed media to collage with (stamps, puzzle pieces, cool craft fair business cards, small scraps of fancy papers, little bits of novelty yarn, whatever turns up...)

Crazy quilt: flat-rate sized envelope of cotton print bits anywhere from 2" square to fat quarters.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018 03:57:16 PM by thanate » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"And the Moral of Pierre is: Care"-Maurice Sendak

Ugh, it's like Thanos, ok?  the long E is the feminine ending.  (Also, I prefer *not* to destroy the universe when possible.)
Thann-uh-tay, no "nate".

Read more!(sometimes I write stuff)
Smeddley

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2018 04:49:10 PM »

I claim thenate for light teacup buttons

I claim Kwality for yarn color 5 (greys, dusty pinks, and purples)

Claims I have made: 2
My remaining claims: 1

Anything coming from my house will probably have dog hair, it gets EVERYWHERE.  

Choose 1 Item:

Crochet One-Eyed Monster

Set of Leaf... coasters? Decorations?  

Crocheted Dragons:

L - Multi-colored mini dragon with spines down the back
M - Large yellow dragon POUCH with zippered bottom
R - Baby pink dragon

Tangle Kit -  a pattern book and dice to roll for a random pattern.  Disclaimer: these are not all official tangles, some I found on the internet and some I made up.  You will get the book (it's a 4"x6" photo book) and two dice (a D20 and D10).

Also note: I will email you the pdf of the tangles if that's all you want, no charge!  Just shoot me a pm with your email address!

Trillium Bags - Small triangle shaped bags, perfect for small presents or dice!

Rubbish craft book
I claimed this a few years ago, and have made everything I want out of it and... need more room on my pattern book shelf.

Afghan (made by someone else) approx 3' x 5', granny rectangle pattern

Lot of Fun Fur:

3 Yds Tan Corduroy Fabric:

1 Yd Red Hat Fabric:

Stamp Lot:

Choose 2 Items:

Quilted Card Kit:

Scrap Buddies Dog Toys - made from jeans and other recycled materials, stuffed with new polyfill and a squeaker!

Claim as Mustache, Tiny Brown, or Tiny Green
Large is about 7 1/2" x 6" (not including legs and arms)
Smalls are about 4 1/2" x 6"
Quilted card kit, 0.5 pts

Dolls for Customizing - I thought I was going to do this, because my friend got into it, then she stopped, and I lost interest, and wow, I can't believe how many I bought... All dolls are very articulated, the Liv Dolls have interchangeable/removable hair and also have jointed ankles, which the MH and other doll do not (they have the old "Barbie on her toes" pose).

Unknown? She is jointed like a MH doll but obviously bigger CLAIMED
Liv Doll #1 "Pretty in Pink" (no wig cap) - Liv Doll #2 "Naked and Face Paint" (someone obviously had started a customization? She has some marking on her face)
Liv Doll #3 "Naked and Bald" (no wig cap)

Cross-Stitch Fabric

Top, L-R:
"CSF 1" - Unopened 20" x 27" 28 Evenweave Brown
"CSF 2" - Approx 28"x36" piece of 18 ct off-white
"CSF 3" - 18" x 27" 32 Ct Belfast Cream
"CSF 4" - 10+ pieces approx 2.5" x 8" 18 ct off-white (perfect for bookmarks?)
Bottom row (L to R)
"CSF 5" - 13" x 18" 18 ct Brown
"CSF 6" - 12" x 18" 14 ct Brown
"CSF 7" - 12" x 18" 28 ct linen cream
"CSF 8" - 12" x 14" 18 ct Brown
"CSF 9" - 8" x 12" 28 ct linen cream
"CSF 10" - 14" x 18" 28 ct linen cream

Pearl beads and necklace (I bought these for a costume I'll never make)

Lot of felt, red and green

Mug Rugs: Kitty, 2 off-white, Leaf

Lego Minifigs

L-R: Faun, Gladiator, Robot, Ghost

Choose 4 Items:

Pattern:

ATCs

Claim as left, middle, or right

Claim as top left or top right (bottom no longer available)

Ami Ghost

Sonic Screwdriver

Thimbles - (Simplicty* - it is broken is is free with any thimble claim!)

Top, L to R: St Louis, Woman, Rdo de Granada, Isle of Skye, Birds, Brussels
Bottom, L to R: Jamaica, Red Squirrel, Baltimore, Blue Birds, Simplicity*

Patterns:

Butterick 6711 size 6-8-10
Butterick 6744 size 12-14-16
(not pictured, it was in the same bag as previous) Simplicity 8652
Simplicty 7303 Size A
Butterick 6682 size 12-14-16Butterick 6672 size 6-8-10
Simplicity 5664 size 16
Simplicity 5715 size R (14-16-18)
Simplicty 5193 size 16
McCall's 4288 size B

McCall's 2960 size 16-18-20
Butterick 6966 size L-XL
Butterick 3903 size 14-16-18
See&Sew 4953 size b (16-24)
McCall's 2709 size 16-18-20
Simplicity 9574 size 16
(not pictured) Simplicity 6036 size 16
Butterick 6320 size 16
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018 04:49:48 PM by Smeddley » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Grab a coffee
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2018 05:28:54 PM »

I claim Smeddley for stamps

please find my list below. if no one is interested about these items, I'll put up more in some days.

crafted items:

Pink felt owl ornament:

White felt owl ornament:

makrame bracelets (choose 3):

Felt sheep keychain:

Felt bunny ornament:

Felt cactus ornament (choose one by color):

Felt mini elephant ornament or keychain. (available colors: yellow, pink, pech, light blue, light green, black):

Felt embroidered hearts (3 hearts per claim). Available colors: White heart with blue or pink embroidery, pink heart with white embroidery:

Simple felt hearts (5 hearts per claim). Available colors: white or pink

supplies:

spacers (at least 100 pieces, different colors):

crip ends (at least 50 pieces, different sizes, some are silver plated):

« Last Edit: January 22, 2018 01:12:04 PM by Grab a coffee » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Acadian Driftwood

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2018 02:27:40 PM »

I'll claim Grab a coffee for a felt cactus ornament (light green in the middle)

My remaining claims: 2

I live in Vermont, USA. Nonsmoking house, two cats. Click on tiny pictures to see a large version.

Pick 1:

Vintage Lace Hoop
I made this to hang my earrings - the hooks hang on the horizontal lace, and studs attach to the hanging piece. It proved too interesting to my cats, who wouldn't stop jumping up to swat at it.   Tongue

https://www.dropbox.com/s/633u4aweuw4sn7g/IMG_7543.JPG

Scrappy Ornaments
Set of 15

1 Fabric Wallet
Single fold wallet, 4 card pockets and 1 long cash pocket.
Available: Rainbow Zebra, Green Waves

Clutch Wallet
Single fold, large zipper pocket, 6 card pockets, 1 long cash pocket, button closure.

Pick 3:

Fabric Buttons
All for 1/3 claim

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ilg5sw0lp7ut3qj/IMG_7541.JPG

Plastic Decorative Buttons
All for 1/3 claim

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wmyshfvq8hg90zq/IMG_7542.JPG

Word Buttons
All for 1/3 claim

Turquoise Bead Strand

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o9dzdriav7d2irx/IMG_7540.JPG

Scrapbook Decorations

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1rrk7ebjriiox1p/IMG_7539.JPG

1 Ball Cotton Yarn
Available: Sugar n' Cream

1 Tea Wallet
Four pockets just the right size to hold teabags, button closure.
Available: Owls

Metal Belt Buckle TAKEN

USA Flag Trim
Aprox. 3 feet, slightly stretchy

Carving Tool
Comes with 5 tips

Sketching Pencils
All 4 included in 1/3 claim, 2 HB and 2 6B

1 Tiny Card Wallet
Single folding wallet with 2 card pockets, elastic closure. Use for business cards, giving gift cards, or holding your credit card and a bit of cash.
Available: Rainbow Zebra, Black and White Striped

« Last Edit: January 27, 2018 11:04:58 AM by Acadian Driftwood » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kwality570
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2018 07:49:30 AM »

I claim Acadian Driftwood for the green wallet.

My items come from a non-smoking but dog loving household, so there may be some dog hair traces, although I try to keep her out of my craft stuff.

Claims Made: 1
Claims Sent: 1

One Claim Items

Chunky Cotton Hand-Dyed Yarn
I dyed all of these chunky cotton yarns with Tulip Custom Color Lab dyes. The balls are each 46 yards. Each claim comes with two balls although only one of each is pictured. Choose your color from below:
Color 1 - Pinks, Yellows, and Tans
Color 2 - Pinks, Purples and Oranges
Color 3 - Blues, Pinks and Purples with a hint of Green
Color 4 - Lime Greens, Purples, Blues, and Greens

Faber Castell Color Fizz Tablets
These tablets are new in the box. Great for mixed media. Read more about them here: http://designmemorycraft.typepad.com/design-memory-craft/2017/04/new-color-fizz-video-introduction.html

Kwality Monster Notecards
Set of 10 thank you cards with blank insides and matching envelopes.

Gelli Printed Envelopes and Matching Notecards
Set of 6 envelopes and notecards with blank insides.

NEW! Mystery Mixed Media Paper Pack
This paper pack will fill a 6x9 envelope quite full. Filled with lots of different papers, some bits and bobs, sticker paper, and more!

Free Items with any claim (choose one):
Scratchbord kit - cellophane has been removed from outside, but it is brand new.

White and Silver Label Sheets
Approximately 6" x 8" each - 5 with each claim
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Mexican Bean Salad
@Home This Weekend: St. Patrick's Day Wreath
March 13, 2019 Featured Projects

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...