A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
NOVEMBER NEWS: Did you vote for the best DIY costume yet?
Total Members: 314,818
Currently Running With Scissors:
206 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - Discussion Thread 2018  (Read 2889 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2018 10:11:21 AM »

Just a small question: Is it still that international parcels doesn't have to have a tracking no. but I keep the postage receipt until it's received? I'm super tired so I might just have missed it Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
kwality570
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2018 10:38:01 AM »

Just a small question: Is it still that international parcels doesn't have to have a tracking no. but I keep the postage receipt until it's received? I'm super tired so I might just have missed it Smiley

Yes, exactly!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kwality570
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2018 10:39:00 AM »

I've been meaning to make a claim, but I haven't taken pictures of my stuff yet-though I did a quick search in my craft room for things to add. I'll claim within the next two days. But will that leave me enough time to get my points back to 0? Also kwality570 I'm planning on claiming some of your lovely yarn for a crochet friend of mine! Wink

Once you send and show a tracking number, you are good to go with this one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2018 11:10:05 AM »

Thanks for the answer and thank you for letting me in! ^_^

Another question: I am a bit fuzzy on how the points are going in this type of swap and I can't find the answer in the swap description. It says how much the items should be, price range wise, but how many points is a claim?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
Grab a coffee
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2018 01:14:39 PM »

I added some more items to my list
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Acadian Driftwood
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2018 02:29:20 PM »

I added some more items to my list

I like your felt things! I claimed, but my list is still my stuff from last round at the moment. Craftster photo hosting is being weird, but I'll try to get some new things soon.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018 02:29:40 PM by Acadian Driftwood » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Grab a coffee
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2018 02:23:44 AM »

Yea, I also had technical problems with that image hosting.
I love these wallets you have, giving some time to the others, but definately will claim you back soon.
I see that you are giving much more as one claim than me, so I might have to work on my list on this point of view too..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thanate
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

wanting to do everything is *no excuse* for not doing anything.

writer/crafter/naturalist, mother, Team Oak Tree

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2018 09:53:06 AM »

Another question: I am a bit fuzzy on how the points are going in this type of swap and I can't find the answer in the swap description. It says how much the items should be, price range wise, but how many points is a claim?

I think you're thinking of the Shop the Swaps where they do points & have multiple lists open at the same time-- this is an ongoing swap, so you just claim from the last person to post & the next person claims from you.  Does that help?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"And the Moral of Pierre is: Care"-Maurice Sendak

50 things in 2018
Read more!(sometimes I write stuff)
mandit1990

Not currently interested in personal swaps

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2018 12:52:06 PM »

Yes that helps alot, and that was the other swap I was thinking of!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craft all the things!
pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2018 08:54:37 AM »

I think you're thinking of the Shop the Swaps where they do points & have multiple lists open at the same time-- this is an ongoing swap, so you just claim from the last person to post & the next person claims from you.  Does that help?

Thank you. I'm still confused, I'm afraid. Is each picture a claim, unless someone writes things like "choose two/three of these"?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Facebook page of TMP
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Jewelry Art
November 14, 2018 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Cupcake Bath Bombs

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...