A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: The December Craft Challenge has been announced. Read all of the details here and get to crafting!
Total Members: 314,959
Currently Running With Scissors:
181 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 116
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2018-Reach for Your Crafting and Creative Goals!  (Read 66417 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

RedheadWithThread
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Queen of Quirky, lover of all things cute and creepy

Proudly lets her freak flag fly

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #730 on: May 17, 2018 11:00:03 PM »

I made another Deadpool varsity style jacket, modeled by Red:

For comparison, here's Red in her Deadpool jacket:

I'm going to touch up her eyes soon and my husband informed me that I should touch up her lips because mine are a little more pink. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

All lit up for the holidays ;D

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #731 on: May 18, 2018 08:06:11 AM »

Oh my gosh, you guys are an adorable couple Wink.

TheMistressT, here is the fabric gift bag I said I'd make. I do like this closure a lot though it's not exactly what I had in mind originally. I may still try the other one. I wrote a tutorial for this anyhow, not that it's a tough one to puzzle out.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2018 08:06:39 AM by craftylittlemonkey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Always use the good beads, the good fabric and the good yarn. Life is too short to leave it waiting in stash." ~ Edel C
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #732 on: May 18, 2018 01:05:52 PM »

I made 3 more smaller bags this afternoon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Always use the good beads, the good fabric and the good yarn. Life is too short to leave it waiting in stash." ~ Edel C
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #733 on: May 19, 2018 04:04:45 PM »

PIN #7

I've had all the materials for this pin except the hammer-in snaps which I picked up today.

Taco ear bud holder:

I have another 3 cut out, they are super easy and take barely any supplies at all. Cute, right?

I think it would be fun to hammer in the word "TACO" on the suede but I don't have a set of leather alphabet dies. I'm tempted to pick some up because OMG fun! But I really do not need any more tools.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018 04:06:35 PM by craftylittlemonkey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

JoyfulClover

Live long and prosper

« Reply #734 on: May 19, 2018 05:42:15 PM »

These taco ear bud holders are HILARIOUS!  So simple, yet functional and fun.

\m/
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

« Reply #735 on: May 19, 2018 07:09:59 PM »

I have those pinned as well!  I think they would be excellent cord keepers...we have so many cords in modern life, don't we? I would love to stamp mine with what the cord is, ie. Ipad, Fitbit, etc.  Very cute and glad to see it actually made up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects 2018 59/75
PINTEREST
355 days until retirement!!! Beach here I come!
Need some supplies?  I am destashing..maybe I have what you need! PM me!
RedheadWithThread

« Reply #736 on: May 19, 2018 10:13:36 PM »

CLM, that taco cord holder is so cute and useful to boot! Shocked I may need to make a few of those. The gift bags are awesome too but the tacos steal the show Cheesy
And people have told my husband and I that we're "sickeningly cute" because we understand each other and support each other so much Grin

I was partnered with gozer for the Nerd Games Swap and touched up and redressed a Frankie Stein for her:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

« Reply #737 on: May 20, 2018 06:39:22 PM »

Finally got an apron from my Pinterest done!  It is made with one leg of a pair of black jeans that was wearing out and too small...made the binding (goofed on the first fat quarter, and got strips instead of continuous binding...ooops!)

I also got one of those annoying but necessary projects out of the way. I use our guest bathroom when we don't have guests. In that bathroom, I have a small round hamper that I use during the week...well, when guest use the bathroom, my dirty laundry is there for all to see...so, I made a cover for it to use when guests come over so that my undies stay out of view  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects 2018 59/75
PINTEREST
355 days until retirement!!! Beach here I come!
Need some supplies?  I am destashing..maybe I have what you need! PM me!
RedheadWithThread

« Reply #738 on: May 20, 2018 10:12:50 PM »

I love your apron and that hamper cover! Those accent fabrics on the apron are so pretty! I especially love the floral print.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #739 on: May 21, 2018 07:00:34 AM »

Your apron is so cute! Did you actually detach and then resew that denim pocket on in another spot? That is not an easy feat.

The basket cover made me laugh and also reminded me that I want to make fabric covers for food storage in the fridge. That's another pin project, I will look for my original inspiration...

One of the things I want to do more of each year is host my own swaps. I really love swapping but I know how much work it is to put one together and it's only fair I do my part in that regard. I've started this Use the Good Beads, Fabric, Yarn, etc swap. I hope some of you will join me. My other motivation is of course to use up stash, that's probably the biggest project on my list every single year. Yesterday I went through the house with such a brutal eye, we took a huge load of really wonderful treasures to be donated. I just don't need so much of that stuff, it's clutter. Pretty, pretty clutter, lol.

I finished the planter boxes in the front yard yesterday. There is landscaping fabric and mulch under the plants to keep things tidy and weed-free.

We are hopefully going to find time to work on the back yard today. The fence was completed yesterday as well so we can move our garden boxes beside it and start planting the seeds I started, they are really leggy by now and want to go outside!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 116 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Freezer Paper Stencil
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2018: Tiny Needlework Succulent
Deck Those Halls!

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...