A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Total Members: 315,454
Currently Running With Scissors:
168 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - December 2017  (Read 3054 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

kwality570
« on: November 28, 2017 09:32:53 PM »

Welcome to the Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap!  Don't have time to participate in other swaps?  Here's your answer!  This swap is for swapping supplies or crafts you've already made.

If something is not clear, feel free to send me a PM or ask in the discussion thread: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=453798.msg5470010#msg5470010

Gallery for custom made items or any action photos you may want to post with your new items: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=453799.msg5470011#msg5470011

Craftster member who is organizing this swap: kwality570
Sign-up date range: 11/28/17 - 12/31/17
Date to send item by: within 1 week of being claimed
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No.
Age requirement? 18+

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO

Details of swap:
Do you have extra crafts you have made that you'd like to swap or items you'd like to destash? If you answered yes, then this swap is for you!!! It's a lot like the Ongoing Wish Swap, but instead of posting what you want to receive, you'll post what you want to give. To join, you must have at least 5 finished items or supplies you want to trade (but the more, the better).

Quick and dirty summary of the swap:
1) The first person posts a list of supplies/crafted items that they are offering.
2) The next person sees something they would like and claims something from their list and in turn, post their own list.
3) Once a new list is posted, anyone currently in the swap with less than 3 outstanding claims may claim and post their own list, creating a chain.
4) This repeats until the end of the month!

This is an ongoing swap, feel free to join up at any time this month! In order to join, you must first post a message in the discussion thread: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=453798.msg5470010#msg5470010, then send a Personal Message to the organizer, kwality570 with the questionnaire below. Once you have received a message back that you are approved, feel free to make a claim from the most recent list.

Tracking numbers are required for each package sent during this swap per Craftster swap rules. If sending internationally, you must keep your postal receipt until the item(s) have been received. If your item has not been received within a reasonable time (2-3 weeks domestic; 4-5 weeks international), an angel can be arranged if you have a DC# or postal receipt. If not, you will be required to remake or offer something else from your shop and resend.

The outstanding claim limit for this swap is 3 claims. Once your items have been sent and a tracking number or customs number has been provided, you may claim again.

Here is a link to a previous round if you need help figuring out what items to put on your list. https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=368744.0. Let's keep items in the $5-$15 range. You can always do a "pick two" or "pick three" for smaller items.

Once someone makes a claim from your list, you have one week to get your package into the mail. Once sent, you must send a PM to the organizer and person who claimed from you with the following information: Person Sending, Person Claiming, Due Date (one calendar week from claim date), Tracking or Customs number, and name of item claimed.

Once the claimer has received, a PM must be sent to the organizer (kwality570) and sender with the following information:Original Due Date (one calendar week from claim date), Person Sending, Person Receiving, and name of item.

When you make a claim, immediately send a PM to the sender with your address so they will be able to get your package out within the week.

If no one has made a claim from your list within 48 hours, you must either add items to your list or reduce prices to keep the swap moving. You may reduce prices by bundling items (i.e. no one seems to be biting on your earrings, so now they can take two pairs for a single claim instead of just one.) It is ultimately your responsibility to get a claim. Custom items are allowed, but remember that your items must still be sent within the one week window.

This is an international swap. Do not sign up unless you are willing to send outside of your country! This means that you will be willing to send ANYTHING in your list out of the country, if claimed. Items may not be listed as "US only."  If you feel that an item is too heavy to send internationally, please do not list it in your shop.  

Whenever possible, include pictures of the items you're offering in your posts. Since the items will have photos in the list, you will not need to post photos in the gallery. Custom claims are the exception. If you receive a custom claim, you must post in the gallery. And of course, if you have made something from your claimed supplies, we'd love to see that too!

This round of the swap will close around midnight, on the official Craftster clock, December 31. Feedback will (ideally) be given on January 1st for all participants who have no pending claims. Everyone else will receive feedback after they have no more outstanding claims.

The swap thread below will be for claims only. To keep the list clean and organized, please post all discussion in the discussion thread: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=453798.msg5470010#msg5470010

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to participate, information to send to the organizer, kwality570.

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of Swap:Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - December 2017
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (must be a Yes to join):  (*Please note that this means you have to be willing to send ANY item from your shop out of the country*)
Confirm that you are at least 18 years old (yes/no):
Your list of at least five items ready for your list after you claim (detailed description not necessary):
Have you read the swap info (in this post) carefully and do you commit to following the rules of the swap?:
Do you agree to add things to your list and/or reduce prices if no one claims after a few days, and possibly keep doing so until claimed?:
Have you made sure to post in the discussion thread for this swap?:
What information do you need to PM to the organizer when sending a claim?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017 02:03:58 PM by kwality570 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kwality570
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017 09:33:22 PM »

Participants:
Kwality570 - 3 outstanding claims remaining
RaraAvis - 3 outstanding claims remaining
Smeddley - 3 outstanding claims remaining
fishstix43 - 3 outstanding claims remaining
Acadian Driftwood - 3 outstanding claims remaining
thanate - 3 outstanding claims remaining
guacaMolly - 3 outstanding claims
mlsocci74 - 3 outstanding claims remaining
gala_apples - 3 outstanding claims remaining

Claims:
maroon = sent   blue = received. red = late
Send by Dec 7 - kwality570 to RaraAvis-Gelli Printed Envelopes with Matching Notecards
Send by Dec 8 - RaraAvis to Kwality570- Star Wars Halloween Pouch
Send by Dec 11 - kwality570 to guacaMolly - Color Fizz Tablets
Send by Dec 11 - guacaMolly to Acadian Driftwood - teal hat
Send by Dec 11 - Acadian Driftwood to guacaMolly - yarn, tea wallet, metal belt buckle
Send by Dec 13 - guacaMolly to kwality570 - Stoneware Earrings, Mixed Media Letters and Stitch Markers
Send by Dec 15 - kwality570 to RaraAvis - red notebook and cute book
Send by Dec 15 - RaraAvis to thanate - Bat Skull Pendant
Send by Dec 15 - Thanate to fishstix43 - Washi tape tube
Send by Dec 17 - Fishstix43 to guacaMolly - Fruit Coaster and Key Necklace
Send by Dec 19 - guacaMolly to kwality570 - buttons!
Send by Dec 19 - kwality570 to thanate - monster notebook and scissor assortment
Send by Dec 20 - thanate to gala_apples - embroidery
send by Dec 25 - gala_apples to Acadian Driftwood - lip chap and honeycomb necklace
send by Dec 25 - Acadian Driftwood to Smeddley - mystery yarn
send by Dec 25 - Smeddley to RaraAvis - Ami Yoda
send by Jan 3 RaraAvis to Smeddley - Zip Pouch
send by Jan 4 Smeddley to Kwality570 - beads and pie

« Last Edit: January 07, 2018 07:43:53 PM by kwality570 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kwality570
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017 09:37:03 PM »

My items come from my home in Michigan where a beautiful dog lives.

Pick three of these items for a claim:
Mini Wooden Candle Cups
7 remaining in the bag.

Pin Back Self-Adhesive Jewelry Findings
Has been opened. Possibly one or two missing from package.

Bag o' Moss
Opened but not much removed from bag.

Nap Mini Art
Mini canvas with pour art and nap saying. Approximately 4" on all sides.

Items available for one claim each:
Faber Castell Color Fizz Tablets
Brand new, unopened package. Great for artwork and other mixed media projects.
Read more about them here: http://www.designmemorycraft.com/design-memory-craft-us/products/color-fizz

Hand-dyed Cotton Yarn
I dyed this chunky cotton yarn myself. Two 40 yard skeins contain purples, blues, greens and tan.

Kwality Monster Thank You Note Cards
Set of 10 cards and matching orange envelopes with blank insides.

Gelli Printed Envelopes with Matching Notecards
Set of 10 envelopes and coordinating notecards. Blank inside. No two are ever alike!

Monstrous Notebook
Mini notebook (4x3.25") that is filled with assorted printed pages. Very colorful inside and out.

Kwality Notes Notebook
Mini notebook (4x3.25") that is filled with assorted printed pages. Very colorful inside and out.

Great Notes Notebook

Red Dots Notebook
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017 02:04:43 PM by kwality570 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

RaraAvis
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017 10:05:56 AM »

I claim kwality570 for Gelli Printed Envelopes with Matching Notecards!

Claims I have made: 1
Claims made from me: 0
Claims mailed: 0

Hello! I live in California with my husband, our two birds, and one cat. Please PM me with any questions or if you need additional photos!

One Item Claims
Choose one of the items below to complete a claim

Zippered Pouches
Choose: Orange Skeletons or cowboy skeletons. They measure approximately 5 1/2'' tall, 7 3/4'' wide at the top, and the bottoms are about 2 1/2'' by 5''.

Fleece Pig Plush

Resin skull jewelry
Choose from bat skull necklace w/black chain or wolf skull necklace w/gold chain.

Metallic leather clutch
Real leather with a satin lining.

Star Wars Halloween Totes or Zip Pouches
Since Halloween is past I am not sure if there is much interest, so I wont take up space here with photos, but I still think the fabric is cute! See link for pics and description if you would like to claim either a tote or zippered pouch.
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=453133.msg5460044#msg5460044

Two Item Claims
Choose two of the items below to complete a claim

Green leather clutch
Real leather with pink zipper. Leather is crinkled, but very soft.

Glass Star bottle and charms necklace
Made from a tiny glass star bottle that is about the size of a US quarter. It is filled with mini glass beads and come on waxed cord necklace (adjustable from about 17''-19'').

Glass globe necklaces with glass beads (0.5 points each)
They are made from hollow hand blown glass beads (25mm) filled with mini glass beads or glass seed beads. The hardware is bronze/brass. I have 24'' chains, which I can re-size to smaller lengths.
Choose: Pink or mixed pink/purple.

Earrings
They come on sterling silver ear wires. Choose: Pink heart ghosts, aqua bow ghosts, or aqua heart ghosts. (black bow skull & crossbones are not available)

Antique brass purse chain (about 47.5'')

Set of 4 pairs of metal clasps ( 2 sets available)

« Last Edit: December 08, 2017 07:44:44 AM by RaraAvis » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kwality570
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017 02:13:00 PM »

I claim RaraAvis for Star Wars Halloween Zip Pouch

Claims made from me: 1
Claims mailed: 0
Outstanding Claims Available: 2

My items come from my home in Michigan where a beautifully hairy dog lives.

Pick three of these items for a claim:
Bag o' Mini Wooden Candle Cups
7 remaining in the bag.

Bag o' Pin Back Self-Adhesive Jewelry Findings

Bag o' Moss
Opened but not much removed from bag.

Nap Mini Art

Items available for one claim each:
Faber Castell Color Fizz Tablets
Brand new, unopened package. Great for artwork and other mixed media projects.
Read more about them here: http://www.designmemorycraft.com/design-memory-craft-us/products/color-fizz

Hand-dyed Cotton Yarn
I dyed this chunky cotton yarn myself. Two 40 yard skeins contain purples, blues, greens and tan.

Monstrous Notebook

Kwality Notes Notebook

Great Notes Notebook

Red Dots Notebook
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017 02:15:02 PM by kwality570 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

guacaMolly
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017 07:38:30 PM »

I claim kwality for color fizz tablets!  Cheesy

Hello! I'm Molly, and my items will ship from Oklahoma--- and a house with a pug and two kittens (all rescues)! I keep them out of my craft room.

Pick 1

Gorgeous Teal Crocheted Granny Square Border Hat
My mom had traded for this as a gift, love the colors and the style, sadly I am not a hat person! Never worn.

Those Who Wander Clutch
This envelope shaped clutch is made from vintage textiles, inside and out. A buttery fawn colored leather sets off the tribal print nicely. A magnetic snap closure, interfaced and reinforced throughout for durability.
-Approximately 4" by 6" when closed

OR

Pick two

Glazed Stoneware earrings
Made from stoneware clay that was fired, flower bead. Nickel free antique brass findings

Mint Green Embroidery Hoop 8"

Japanese Fabric Owl Kit
Comes with everything needed! Instructions are in Japanese, but there are some diagrams.

Pen/Pencil Bookmark
Two in one! Keep your place and keep pens, colored pencils and more handy. This one, the elastic is kind of long--- I have it long-ways around file folders, so it will fit some large books/journals!

Vespa Kindle Padded Case
-A screenprinting endeavor!

Earrings
Claim as Blue AB or Turquoise & Copper

Sari Silk Bracelet

OR

Pick 4
(Or two from this category and 1 from the Pick 2)

Wine Glass Charms
Cat or Bee

Altered Art/Mixed Media Grab Bag
Wonderful mix of random objects--- chunky vintage glitter in a glass vial, the metallic squares are stickers-- see pictures for details!

Red Peacock Patterned Bead Strand +2

Vintage Glass Beaded Necklace

Wide Lilly Brocade Trim 3"x31"

Ribbons/Trim
Claim as: Blue Paisley, Pink& Blue Daisies, Brown Pom Pom Trim (3 available, 6 feet each)

Covered Buttons (all = 1/4 claim)
Some fabric, some paper covered in mylar-- a couple of the owl ones have some spotting on the prints.

Hammered Copper Charms (Earring sized), Red Wooden Beads, 20 stitch markers, Flower Earrings, Vintage spectacle bags from the 50's, Letters for mixed media     

Free With Claim:
Pale Pink Bracelet, Stamped Bracelet, Two wooden spools, Hello Kitty bottle caps (some slightly faded or warped), Whitewashed metal filigree piece 2.25", Computer Paper, Black zipper flower & opened zipper pieces, wood & glass bead necklace, Ribbon

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Acadian Driftwood
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017 07:47:45 PM »

I claim guacaMolly for that beautiful teal hat!

Claims made from me: 0
Claims I have mailed: 0
My remaining claims: 2

I live in Vermont, USA. Nonsmoking house, two cats. Click on tiny pictures to see a large version.

Pick 1:

Scrappy Ornaments
Set of 15

Mystery Yarn
Unknown length and fiber content, maybe cotton? Feels soft!

1 Fabric Wallet
Single fold wallet, 4 card pockets and 1 long cash pocket.
Available: Rainbow Zebra, Green Waves

Clutch Wallet
Single fold, large zipper pocket, 6 card pockets, 1 long cash pocket, button closure.

Pick 3:

1 Ball Cotton Yarn
Available: Peaches & Creme, Sugar n' Cream

1 Tea Wallet
Four pockets just the right size to hold teabags, button closure.
Available: Fruit, Owls

Metal Belt Buckle

USA Flag Trim
Aprox. 3 feet, slightly stretchy

Carving Tool
Comes with 5 tips

Sketching Pencils
All 4 included in 1/3 claim, 2 HB and 2 6B

1 Tiny Card Wallet
Single folding wallet with 2 card pockets, elastic closure. Use for business cards, giving gift cards, or holding your credit card and a bit of cash.
Available: Rainbow Zebra, Black and White Striped

« Last Edit: December 04, 2017 07:49:35 PM by Acadian Driftwood » THIS ROCKS   Logged

guacaMolly
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2017 08:07:22 PM »

I claim Acadian D for the peaches & creme yarn, fruit tea wallet & metal belt buckle!!

Claims I have made: 2
Claims made from me: 1
Claims I have mailed: 0
My remaining claims: 1

Hello! I'm Molly, and my items will ship from Oklahoma--- and a house with a pug and two kittens (all rescues)! I keep them out of my craft room.

Pick 1

Those Who Wander Clutch
This envelope shaped clutch is made from vintage textiles, inside and out. A buttery fawn colored leather sets off the tribal print nicely. A magnetic snap closure, interfaced and reinforced throughout for durability.
-Approximately 4" by 6" when closed

OR

Pick two

Glazed Stoneware earrings
Made from stoneware clay that was fired, flower bead. Nickel free antique brass findings

Mint Green Embroidery Hoop 8"

Japanese Fabric Owl Kit
Comes with everything needed! Instructions are in Japanese, but there are some diagrams.

Pen/Pencil Bookmark
Two in one! Keep your place and keep pens, colored pencils and more handy. This one, the elastic is kind of long--- I have it long-ways around file folders, so it will fit some large books/journals!

Vespa Kindle Padded Case
-A screenprinting endeavor!

Earrings
Claim as Blue AB or Turquoise & Copper

Sari Silk Bracelet

OR

Pick 4
(Or two from this category and 1 from the Pick 2)

Wine Glass Charms
Cat or Bee

Altered Art/Mixed Media Grab Bag
Wonderful mix of random objects--- chunky vintage glitter in a glass vial, the metallic squares are stickers-- see pictures for details!

Red Peacock Patterned Bead Strand +2

Vintage Glass Beaded Necklace

Wide Lilly Brocade Trim 3"x31"

Ribbons/Trim
Claim as: Blue Paisley, Pink& Blue Daisies, Brown Pom Pom Trim (3 available, 6 feet each)

Covered Buttons (all = 1/4 claim)
Some fabric, some paper covered in mylar-- a couple of the owl ones have some spotting on the prints.

Hammered Copper Charms (Earring sized), Red Wooden Beads, 20 stitch markers, Flower Earrings, Vintage spectacle bags from the 50's, Letters for mixed media     

Free With Claim:
Pale Pink Bracelet, Stamped Bracelet, Two wooden spools, Hello Kitty bottle caps (some slightly faded or warped), Whitewashed metal filigree piece 2.25", Computer Paper, Black zipper flower & opened zipper pieces, wood & glass bead necklace, Ribbon

THIS ROCKS   Logged

kwality570
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2017 06:05:12 AM »

I claim guacaMolly for Stoneware Earrings, Mixed Media Letters and Stitch Markers.

My items come from a dog loving and in essence a dog hair loving, non-smoking household.

Claims I have made: 4
Claims made from me: 3
Claims mailed: 3
Outstanding Claims Available: 3

FREE with any claim (pick one)!:
Bag o' Mini Wooden Candle Cups
7 remaining in the bag.

Bag o' Pin Back Self-Adhesive Jewelry Findings

Nap Mini Art

Pick two of the items below for one claim!

Monstrous Notebook

Kwality Notes Notebook

Great Notes Notebook

Scissor Lot
Set of 4 decorative scissors.

Loops & Threads Black Yarn
Two skeins of Loops & Threads Value Pack Acrylic Yarn. On skeins, but I have a ball winder and can wind into a ball for you if you'd like. 1060 yards total.

Pick one of these for a claim:
Pink Lemonade Yarn
Hand Dyed by me. Cotton bulky weight yarn. 2 x 40 yard skeins. Pinks, tans, and yellows.  

Blue Hand-dyed Cotton Yarn

« Last Edit: December 12, 2017 05:34:38 AM by kwality570 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kwality570
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2017 06:28:51 AM »

Bump - added items to the end and made all one claim items pick two for any claim!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Toiletry Bag
Weekend Bunnies
Meatless Monday: Portobello Mushroom Lasagna

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...