A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,891
Currently Running With Scissors:
381 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Harry Potter Holiday Ornament & Stocking Stuffer Swap Gallery  (Read 10970 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
ilovesnails
« Reply #110 on: December 21, 2017 12:39:50 PM »

Yeah I'm glad you got them! I was starting to wonder if they would ever get there. Sorry the glue let go. Thought I'd put enough there!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dinkime

Do you like my scrapbook monocle?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #111 on: December 22, 2017 12:15:04 PM »

I miss checking in for a couple days, and I miss so many cute things!  Still waiting on receiving one of mine...but it has shipped from overseas.  I can get photos of the ones I shipped that aren't posted yet, but they are the same as the others I sent!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tiamatfire
« Reply #112 on: December 22, 2017 05:16:41 PM »

Yeah I'm glad you got them! I was starting to wonder if they would ever get there. Sorry the glue let go. Thought I'd put enough there!

Oh no worries!  It's been really cold and I find hot glue lets go in cold weather.  A new dab and it was good to go again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I do love knitting patterns!" - Albus Dumbledore

Harry Potter Craftalong: Spring Semester!
smileyyogini
« Reply #113 on: December 23, 2017 05:01:07 PM »

I received the most amazing package from jenleahlynn!

So beautiful and delicate. Thank you!!

I also received these THREE amazing ornaments from WaveLight23478...amazing!!!

I love Dobby. And now I have two Dobby ornaments Cheesy And the wreath is amazing! I think I need a Harry Potter doll house so I can keep all of the ornaments out all year.

Thank you!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Inselaeffchen
« Reply #114 on: December 24, 2017 05:32:45 AM »

I miss checking in for a couple days, and I miss so many cute things!  Still waiting on receiving one of mine...but it has shipped from overseas.  I can get photos of the ones I shipped that aren't posted yet, but they are the same as the others I sent!

I'm so sorry my package has not arrived yet, dinkime!! Sad I hope it arrives soon!!

My package from you is perfect! I LOVE them!

First I got a mini wreath with 4 lights in the house colours! YAY! And then some mistletoe with a sign "beware of the nargles".

THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 24, 2017 08:00:32 AM »

I must learn how to knit because I adore the tiny socks, they are so cute.

Edel's mermaids are wonderful! Even my man commented on them asking "Wow, are those stained glass?" He was super impressed the effect was made with another medium.

The ribbon curl filled clear ornaments are great, what a simple way to show colours behind the embellished fronts. I didn't pick up many of those blank ornaments this year, I'll have to look for them next year.

I have a growing fondness for that Luna, she is full of fun nonsense and intriguing imagery. Her glasses never fail to earn a smile Smiley.

The wreath is such a good idea. I wanted to use lots of elements but the idea I had was to hang them one atop the other and it maxed out as 3. That's a great way to use lots of symbols at once.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Always use the good beads, the good fabric and the good yarn. Life is too short to leave it waiting in stash." ~ Edel C

I'm not online as much as I used to be, don't panic if it takes a while for me to reply to things Smiley.
dinkime

Do you like my scrapbook monocle?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #116 on: December 28, 2017 06:52:42 AM »

I received my last package yesterday! Inselaeffchen sent me a bookmark (which I needed) & a very cool hybrid house scarf ornament from Molly.  And the note makes it to fun!! Thanks!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THIS ROCKS   Logged

smileyyogini
« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2018 04:44:28 PM »

I wrestled this beautiful ornament package from the postal worker guarding it on their back shelf today. But its worth it! So adorable! Thank you , Chrmisha!

« Last Edit: January 11, 2018 04:45:43 PM by smileyyogini » THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 11, 2018 04:56:52 PM »

How wonderful! So glad you were able to track it down, what a relief and so worth it too Smiley. I so want to know how those seals are made, they are fab!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Always use the good beads, the good fabric and the good yarn. Life is too short to leave it waiting in stash." ~ Edel C

I'm not online as much as I used to be, don't panic if it takes a while for me to reply to things Smiley.
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor
Jewelry and Trinkets Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

~*Harry Potter Craftalong Headmistress*~

Beware the power of my Sonic Seam Ripper!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: January 11, 2018 05:34:51 PM »

That's fantastic!  So glad the package was found.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Meal Prep Monday: Chicken Pot Pie
@Home This Weekend: DIY Room Divider
Tute Tuesday: Snow Dyeing

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...