A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Total Members: 315,453
Currently Running With Scissors:
194 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking round 13 Swap Gallery  (Read 4999 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

Audania1
I really want to go to Disney World again

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« on: October 30, 2017 03:31:14 PM »

Christmas Stocking Swap round 13 GALLERY!

Post your goodies here!!!

sent
received
sent and received
pm me right away
feedback left

Swappers partners:
Audania1 - lindyv321
Bugaboo1 - Allons-y
edelC - bywilma
JS - Averia
roler - JoyfulClover
seeuudee - Inselaeffchen
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017 08:34:19 AM by Audania1 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got tons of new stuff in my store!: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyWyldChild?ref=ss_profile
My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/audreynh/
JoyfulClover
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Live long and prosper

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017 06:49:08 PM »

Woah! Can't believe it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

With even more hair!!!

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017 07:28:29 AM »

Can I just say in my defence that I have no will power and it was a difficult emotional weekend.

That said, I received  Grin Happily the box was really well packaged, because the postman left it outside the back door for a few days.

The plan was to just open the box, look at the stocking and then put it away until closer to christmas, sensible right? Then it was just 'oh lets just open this larger one that didn't fit into the stocking' which became ' I will just open one a day'. But as the weekend became more and more emotional more got opened. You know the cure for bad weekends, craftster christmas stockings ! I got amazing amazing stuff.

I am at work now and realise that I don't have a great picture of the stocking itself. This is the lovely box it was packed in and a lot of beautifully wrapped goodies (I love the paper and it is being saved)

first out were Nommy dutch goodies, syrup waffles, some gorgeous gingerbread bites and a big bar of chocolate-amazingly they are not all gone yet

then a snitch for my harry potter tree! I told Wilma that we have a HP tree and she made me some amazing decorations for it. The snitch will go at the top in place of a star

Other HP decorations and stuff. A brilliant dragons egg and a dragon eye (this is a broach but is so going on the tree) and a great collection of fridge magnets, these are Hogwarts seals. Already on my fridge

And I love these, all for my tree, which will look fabulous as a result. Two flying keys, two wands and these brilliant potions bottles, a felix felisis. which looks as though there is real gold leaf floating in it and a bottle of gillyweed, which is so clever. And the cutest little needle felted owl.

And there is even more. As you may know  have a slight obsession with flamingos, so she really fed that obsession, these little patches (the larger one can be work as a broach) and necklace and some fabulously dangly earrings to go with them.

and this wicked stamp set (I have already used it to print fabric, the result is here (https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=453603.0) And it has sent me in an entirely new fabric printing direction,

and if that weren't enough this great flamingo fabric (I was completely spoiled)

And there is more, I love shrines and hearts. This could not be more perfect for me. it is so pretty and delicate.

And last, but most definitely not least, one of my favourite items- I also have a thing for tentacles- It is a hook, but I would be terrified to actually put anything on it and break it, it is screwed into the side of one of my shelves where I can look at it.

Thank you so much Wilma. I am sorry that I didn't have enough willpower to put this away. And I am sorry for the entire rest of the swap as everyone now has major swap anxiety (including me!) but thank you for making my weekend so much better.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love a personal swap with you. Make me something for my wedding in june (pink and white) and I'll make yourself something lovely

www.pinterest.com/edelc
bywilma

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017 10:22:54 AM »

I'm so happy that you liked it! I really did my best to make things I thought you would love. So I stalked your Pinterest like crazy Wink And yes, the Felix Felicis has gold leaf in it Smiley

I'm also really glad that I packaged everything in that plastic shopper!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

With even more hair!!!

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017 12:50:03 PM »

I really want to know how you made the water splash around the tentacle?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love a personal swap with you. Make me something for my wedding in june (pink and white) and I'll make yourself something lovely

www.pinterest.com/edelc
JS

** Life: an amazing adventure. Pack well. **

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2017 03:58:29 PM »

Spectacular stocking and goodies!  The tentacle has such realistic detailing - would be a shame to hide it underneath something or use it as a hook.  Look at all the flamingos!  They will remind you of warm beaches on forthcoming chilly winter days.  I love the tiny owl.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

God doesn't send people to hell.  He simply honors their choice.

My STS Shop
bywilma

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2017 04:10:42 PM »

I made it from a waterbottle. I cut of te screw part and then used te top 4 cm. (Does that make sense?) I then cut the splash shape and shaped it further with a lighter.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

With even more hair!!!

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2017 04:22:58 PM »

I made it from a waterbottle. I cut of te screw part and then used te top 4 cm. (Does that make sense?) I then cut the splash shape and shaped it further with a lighter.

Yup. I understand. V clever!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.pinterest.com/edelc
JS

** Life: an amazing adventure. Pack well. **

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2017 04:59:18 PM »

Totally brilliant.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

God doesn't send people to hell.  He simply honors their choice.

My STS Shop
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2017 05:22:07 PM »

Get OUTTA HERE with that water bottle sculpture! I thought that was worbla. Colour me impressed!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Toiletry Bag
Weekend Bunnies
Meatless Monday: Portobello Mushroom Lasagna

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...