A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Total Members: 315,456
Currently Running With Scissors:
197 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: HAPPY MAIL #3 - BRING the HAPPY GALLERY  (Read 11266 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

elliot_anne
« Reply #80 on: November 14, 2017 05:41:44 PM »

Yay! I got the photos sorted out!!

Here is the AWESOME package I got from irid3sc3nt!

It was wrapped with this really cool dessert paper, which unfortunately I had to kind of destroy to get it open Sad but it was totally worth it!

Here's a shot of the whole package of goodies together:

She made me 12 envelopes in the same cool dessert paper as the wrapping. I can't wait to rejoin the ATC swap after the holidays so I can use these!

9 of the cutest inchies I've ever seen, in my favorite color scheme!

She included an assortment of confetti/ephemera and some inchie blanks in the same colorway of the ones she made:

A Disney-themed chunky house (which, along with the inchie house, are totally going on a special shelf/altar in my kids' playroom!).

Here is the rubber ducky themed inchie house! I have never gotten an inchie house or a chunky house before, and they are so cool! I didn't even know what a chunky house WAS before this!

See the rubber ducky face on the inchie house? She made that stamp, and SENT IT TO ME! Along with a couple of rubber ducks (which my 1-year-old immediately commandeered!).

A Winter Whomping Willow ATC, which I just LOVE! I never would have thought to do something like this, and I love the glittery snow bits on it!

She also sent two of the tiniest, coolest extras I've ever seen - a bitty little watercolor and colored pencil set for on the go! How cool are they?! I included a picture of one of the inchies so you could see just how small they are. And seriously - look at how cute/tiny that little octopus is on the inchie!!! Is he made out of a hole punch? And if so, where did you get it? Because he is seriously just too cute!!

And last but certainly not least, the coolest thing EVER! She made me a geocaching container out of a rubber duck! Seriously, how did you do that? It is so cool! Now we need to find a good place/way to hide it, because it is so cool, it needs to be shared with the rest of the geocaching community!

Thank you so much! You spoiled me, and sent me things from ALL of my different themes, which is just so cool! Thank you!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mlsocci74
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: November 14, 2017 06:50:15 PM »

Here is my package from geekgirl. 
The awesome envelope:

the perfectly pink bag:

And oodles and oodles of awesome happy mail:

I just love everything.  And my very first craftster ATCs.  So awesome!!!  thank you....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mlsocci74

« Reply #82 on: November 14, 2017 06:54:37 PM »

Now my amazing happy mail from witchhippie:

So so spoiled!!  Just adore everything and even a handmade happy mail stamp!!!!  Both of my partners outdid themselves.  Thank you so much!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #83 on: November 14, 2017 07:09:53 PM »

I love all the wonderful mail - I am now wanting to make inchies and ATCs too - seeing all the wonderful examples of them - and rubber duckies for goodness sake's!

I received mine from mandykaye and I am HAPPY!!!

Beautiful mermaid decorated side of envelope...

The front - I adore that coy little bird on the side... darn the stickers!

Beautiful beaded ornaments... love beady shiny goodies...

More beady goodness - a Tree of Life pendent - but I may use it as an ornament - I think I need a tree decorated tree....

A really adorable mini-bunting - this is so cute... this may end up on my craft room mini tree - which may be decorated with only Craftster ornaments this year...

A one-page journal (such a cool idea) that is made for abandonment - thanks for enabling my art abandonment Smiley

Small printed pieces - these would be cool to add to mixed media crafting - so inspired!

Larger pieces of ephemera - love the printed book pages, and a piece of 4x6 art - love the blues and the bird image...  Also, love that you used butterfly binder clips - I never saw those before!

Thank you so much for swapping with me!!!!  This definitely made me happy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SonjaBoo

Release the Craftin'!

Napper extraordinaire

« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2017 04:10:24 AM »

Holy moly! These envelopes are huge and stuffed to the brim! So much happiness. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Witchhippie
« Reply #85 on: November 15, 2017 04:24:21 AM »

I received from Mlsocci74,

Everything in the envelope was nicely wrapped.

I love the decorative library cards. I working on my first JJ and they are going to be perfect in it.

A beautiful ACT for my collection,

And some fun stuff!!

These are made out of thick cardboard and are very awesome!

These are made just as thick as the music birds.

Last but not least, PAINTED FEATHERS!!!

Thank you for spoiling me!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

)O(    Not all who wander are lost!   )O(
irid3sc3nt

I <3 Halloween

« Reply #86 on: November 15, 2017 08:22:59 AM »

elliot_anne,

The octopus hole punch was either one of those dollar bins at the craft store ages ago or I got it from the thrift store or I got it when I bought a slew of hole punches from a lady on craigslist.  I'm not sure, I've had it for a long time.

The rubber duck was surprisingly easy to cut into with an xacto knife! I traced around the container then cut out the hole and put in a large quantity of E6000 to hold the cache in place.  Out here there's a cacher that places them under light pole skirts as a funny surprise for an easy P&G cache.  They use all of those funny ducks that are dressed like witches or football players and what-have-you.  The caches start out with "Ducking Out for a ...."  I made a snake cache in a similar fashion for a friend who hid it in a guard rail.  Lots of funny logs with that one.

The snow on the whomping willow is some stuff that my husband uses for painting miniatures.  It goes on much like embossing powder but instead of using ink, you use a thin layer of mod podge (and don't heat it up).

I'm super glad you liked everything!  We sent sweet packages to each other Smiley
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017 08:23:30 AM by irid3sc3nt » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Halloween Crafts on Flickr
ATCs on Instagram: the_real_irid3sc3nt
Please use stamps for postage instead of the sticker.
I am interested in Halloween Rinchies to make bottle cap magnets.
mandykaye

« Reply #87 on: November 15, 2017 08:53:18 AM »

Love all the latest packages! Hand carved stamps are so cool and I can never wrap my brain around making things backwards lol! The gelli-printed feathers are really pretty!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thanate

wanting to do everything is *no excuse* for not doing anything.

writer/crafter/naturalist, mother, Team Oak Tree

« Reply #88 on: November 15, 2017 11:41:51 AM »

Every time I think everyone's posted there's another awesome package (or 5) in the gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"And the Moral of Pierre is: Care"-Maurice Sendak

Ugh, it's like Thanos, ok?  the long E is the feminine ending.  (Also, I prefer *not* to destroy the universe when possible.)
Thann-uh-tay, no "nate".

Read more!(sometimes I write stuff)
Smmarrt

« Reply #89 on: November 15, 2017 02:19:29 PM »

I have been playing with Gelli printed feathers but I think mine need more layers. Love seeing someone else's for inspiration.

We're almost finished - just one or two packages floating around.

We might have to do this again in January - the perfect thing for brightening up winter days....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Junk Journal-along in the Misc. Topics board
Altered Puzzle Pieces coming soon....
Another 4 x 6 Art Swap
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
April 24, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Toiletry Bag
Weekend Bunnies

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...