A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Total Members: 315,454
Currently Running With Scissors:
199 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Gallery  (Read 7727 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

Mlsocci74
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2017 05:29:45 PM »

Here are all my goodies from mandykaye.   I still have to open them but my little guys have been sick and today was at er with one for RSV.  

Day #1 - awesome painted jack and sally ornaments.  My daughter is going to be so pumped!!!

day #2 - Three packs of fun confetti.  have plans already!!!  

Day #3 - the prettiest tree of life necklace with awesome swarovski crystals (i believe). and a fun pair of sock which i am currently wearing!!

Day #4 - glass etching cream.  Got big plans already for this too!  
and a bunch of tags Smiley  I missed this when opening day 4.  

Day #5 - more tags and stamping blanks!!  Thanks so much

Day #6 - Fun goodies to make my nails a purdy. and some 36000 glue (love this stuff)

Day #7 - Cowboys love.  An awesome flag, wood star banner, a necklace and decal for my car!!!!  woooohoo!!!

Day #8 - a most gorgeous handmade journal and journaling supplies. 

Day #9 - Towel holders and towels.  ( I LOVE my towels!!!)

Day 10 - An anchor string art kit!!!  Thank you so so much 

Day #11 - Hats for my boys and some road and rail tape.  So AWESOM!!!!! They are sooo fun.  They were still feeling yucky when I opened and not in the mood so no action shot but will get one.  Smiley

Day #12 - A most gorgeous shawl!!!  Thank you so so much!!!!  Everything was awesome.  This shawl is just gorgeous.  Thank you thank you!!!!   

Sorry for such a long delay in posting as my boys were quite sick and it was rough but both are doing great now!!!  Thank you so much Mandy!!!!!  Everything is so awesome!!!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017 09:43:34 AM by Mlsocci74 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2014 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2017 06:52:59 AM »

So many yummy treats!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2017 06:43:56 AM »

Great start to the gallery so far! I'm loving everything. I need to dig out my package so I can start opening today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BigBangMomma

Living the @Lynx2Lancer life on Instagram!

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2017 07:20:25 AM »

So many cute things already! I was stoked to see this year's sweat shoppe ornament I sent bec99 hanging on her tree in her picture, too!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Little Visitor Swap Rd 29: Mr. Sparkles is visiting Scotland!
                                     Hosting Nessie!
2019 Make-A-Friend Revival: Organizing!
April Ongoing ATC Swap: 15 claimed/ 15 sent/ 12 received
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2017 07:24:45 AM »

Very cute so far - I am liking the paper crafts I am seeing because I may steal some of those ideas for myself!   Love all the treats - so tasty looking.  I am always fearful of sending those in case of crumbs/melting/staleness.  I love the light up advent! 

Can't wait to see more.  I hope to get mine soon so I can join in the fun... I hope mine makes it OK!  I reused paper packaging for my wrapping and I know of one item that wants to bust itself open, so I hope everything stays intact.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kmac

I love felting!

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2017 09:00:29 AM »

When to start opening, that is the question?

Initially I thought we started opening on December 14 so that the last gift would be open on Christmas Day. So hard to wait until the 14th.

Then I decided to Google exactly when the 12 days of Christmas officially are.  According to Wikipedia they start on Christmas day and go for the next 12 days.  Well that's not happening! I can't possibly wait until 12/25 to find out what's in all my wonderful packages.

Some people in this group started opening on December 1. That is tempting, but as needed the person I sent to nor the person who sent to me has received yet it just doesn't seem fair to start yet.

So  I think what I will do is wait until Thimbles71 and gala_apples receive and then start opening!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Summer6061
Summer break in full swing

Lookin' good!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2017 08:23:50 PM »

I still have to open them but my little guys have been sick and today was at er with one for RSV.  

How old are your little guys? I hope they feel better soon and that it's just a mild case of RSV! I also hope they stay healthy for the rest of the cold and flu season!! It can be so tough on both the little ones and the mama taking care of them. I hope you all get some decent rest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Procrastination is killing me slowly...I'm going to put an end to that first thing tomorrow!
Helena Puck

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2017 10:56:58 PM »

Received!!! Each present has a crocheted star ornament attached. MareMare has done such a beautiful job!

Day 1: Candy (almond kisses and candy canes) with quilt bowl

Day 2: Soaps and wash cloths (Lemon- Eucalyptus and peppermint) It made the all box of goodies smell yummy!

Day 3: Garland and ornament (The garland is coming to school tomorrow and going around my desk)

Day 4: Handmade lotion (Great for cold winters!!)

Day 5: Alice in Wonderland Pouch with two pairs of Christmas socks inside. I had to take a picture that also showed the socks I was currently wearing. I just love crazy socks! This particular package is a good example of how alike we are. I also sent socks and some Alice goodies.

Day 6: Gifts for the boys (And great timing too. Yesterday was our first snow day in 3 years. Here in Alaska we don't really have those; however, because it has been so warm, the snow has been melting and refreezing. Normally school is cancelled at 50 below. Winter has been in the 30s, so snow is icing the roads. Alaska is funny) Anyway, the boys loved their goodies. It was so nice of you to stitch their names.

Day 7: Hubby's Day!!! Luke Skywalker is a great addition to our tree! We love him. And the peppermint sticks are yummy in our hot cocoa. Funny, Bailey and I played Star Wars Risk yesterday. It's been a very Star Wars themed break :-)

Day 8: A burner and homemade scents, peppermint and cotton candy owls. I love them both but I am particularly happy that she sent me cotton candy, my all time favorite. Smells just like my Autism awareness build a bear bear. Sorry about the picture. I uploaded it but it tilted afterward. Also, great job wrapping up the glass burner. Most things I get break in shipping.

Day 9: A Beautiful Quilted table runner, with little adorable dressed doggy!

Here are some close-ups.

Check out the back. She is so talented!

Day 10: Crafty goodies! Aida, hooplas, Alice needle-reminders, cat scissors, and a brand-new set of embroidery patterns. The handmade trivets I think were supposed to go with the burner from Day 8.

Day 11: Alice in Wonderland Cross Stitch. I took a better picture but I didn't realize the close-up was so blurry. I'll take another one, but I wanted to share how good it looks on my hoopla wall.

Close up:

Day 12: Seriously! This is the most beautiful thing I own now! A FULL SIZE PROFESSIONAL QUILT. I am completely excited. The fabric is pieced and themed around Alice in Wonderland. You can see sillhouettes of Alice, the caterpillar, the white rabbit, and lots of flowers. There are clock pieces. After the piecing, she put waves across the completed quilt. It is absolutely amazing, and it is reversible. The inside is just as beautiful. Even the edging has beautiful letter. This is just such an amazing piece all together.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2017 10:24:16 AM by Helena Puck » THIS ROCKS   Logged

smileyyogini

Yarn Junkee

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2017 10:46:38 AM »

Yay! Its Monday! Oh my gosh where did the weekend go. I have been LOVING swap. Bunny1kenobi spoiled me rotten <3

Day one!
She sewed me the most amazing Christmas tree skirt! I almost cried. Its perfect. So much purple and the fabric choices are fabulous! Thank you so much!!

Day two!
The most amazing apron EVER. Its says Christmas this month and Stranger Things the rest of the year, right?!

Day 3!
She sent the most adorable coffee cup ever. And I am loving her "extras". They are more extra than extra, I think. They are adorable!

Day 4!
She made me the most amazing gift tag set in Ugly Christmas Sweaters ever!!

I dont think they should be gift tags. They deserve their own mini tree to hang on like little ornaments. Cheesy

Day 5

Amazing bracelet with changeable snaps. So fun!

Day 6

This beautiful pendant on a ribbon chain

Day 7

I love this necklace!

Day 8

These towels are perfect!!

Day 9 She sent throw pillows to match the tree skirt she sewed for me!

Day 10 Look at how perfectly bright and adorable this beaded cowl is!

This swap was amazing!!! I had so much fun. Cheesy

Ok...last two days are open <3

Day 11 A beautiful painting for my mantle. I love the silhouettes!

And day 12! I have had this in my pinterest foreeeever. I love it so much. Its going right to my meditation spot. Thank you Bunny1kenobi <3

« Last Edit: December 14, 2017 08:41:59 AM by smileyyogini » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mlsocci74

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2017 10:49:05 AM »

I still have to open them but my little guys have been sick and today was at er with one for RSV.  

How old are your little guys? I hope they feel better soon and that it's just a mild case of RSV! I also hope they stay healthy for the rest of the cold and flu season!! It can be so tough on both the little ones and the mama taking care of them. I hope you all get some decent rest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They turned 2 on Friday.  Thank you so much.   I took him to the urgent care and his oxygen level was only 91 so they wisked us away to the ER.  The doc said he wasn't too worried as he is healthy and has had no problems other than being premature.  Thank so much. We are all trying.  My sis is home with them while I work a few hours.  Thank you again.  
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
April 24, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Toiletry Bag
Weekend Bunnies

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...