A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,690
Currently Running With Scissors:
127 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Gallery  (Read 8404 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: October 03, 2017 05:50:59 PM »

Claim your spot and post your goodies!

sent
Received
sent and received
sending late with communication
p.m. me

geekgirl1000100 <<>> lindyv321

bunny1kenobi <<>> smileyyogini

Maremare  <<>> Helena puck

Bec99 <<>> Bywilma

Onyxnox  <<>> Smittenheart

Thimbles71 (bec99, craftylittlemonkey, and Onyxnox angeling) <<>> gala_apples <<>> Kmac <<>> Thimbles71

Gspinn <<>> Whistley

Gigglygirl <<>> rantyhippie

Summer6061 <<>> BigBangMomma

dharma_rebel <<>>  geekgirl1000100

Yzzilnoaj <<>> stellato_escuro

Mlsocci74 <<>> Mandykaye
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018 06:31:30 AM by lindyv321 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017 05:51:09 PM »

I received from geekgirl! Here is a group shot

I was told to open up day one ASAP so they could go in the fridge. We got Oreo balls and peppermint bark which are delicious! Ive been asked to make more Oreo balls once these are gone!

Day 2
A fun Harry Potter wrap scarf. I look like crap today so no action shot!

Day 3
THIS!!!!! Im so in love with my sorting hat!!!! Hes the perfect size for my little Harry Potter tree

Day 4
This awesome wreath which has taken the place of a boring plain one I had up.

Day 5
A gorgeous pocket letter to add to my collection

Day 6
Look at this adorable mug rug!!!

Day 7
This hoop is just gorgeous. I love it

Day 8
A TARDIS junk journal!!! Inside the TARDIS is hidden throughout

Day 9

These gorgeous clay pieces. One is a pin and the other is a necklace

Day 10
For my son a new cube and a game Ive never even heard of. He loves them both

Day 11
Its my daughters turn to be spoiled! She received a super cute makeup bag and makeup. I want to steal that eyeshadow for myself!

Day 12
Crafty stuff for the whole family! Perler beads for my son, sketching pencils for my daughter, and a quilling kit for me

Thank you so much geekgirl for everything!!! Im sad this Swap is over for another year
THIS ROCKS   Logged

geekgirl1000100

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017 07:09:06 AM »

I received my package from Lindyv.  One box had a hole punched in it and one package was ripped open on the side.  I tried not to look.  I have an idea what's in it and I think there is no damage but I put it back in the box on the bottom to not tempt myself.  As extras I got some yummy candy that I brought to work (it's stressful this week and I could use the pick-me-up during the day Smiley ) and she included some cute little cat toys but they can't have them until I get to open my first package lol.  And there is one little package that I believe is an extra that isn't obvious in the picture.  It was 2 items wrapped in bubble wrap but not taped up.  I will have to take a picture and post it later.  Thanks Lindy, I can't wait to open everything!

These were extras from Lindy.  A cute little dish and a bracelet.  I love the teal color of it.

I also receive from dharma_rebel.  Such nice wrapping and the tags are burlap stars.

DAY 1
from dharma_rebel
And I dug into Day #1 a little early.  so yummy!

from lindyv
My first avent calendar.  I've never had one before.  What fun!

Day one had a chain bracelet with snowflake charm (and candy)

DAY 2
from Lindyv
cute little blocks to count down to Christmas

from dharma_rebel
a pretty embroidered felt flower

DAY 3
from lindyv
Wrap jewelry making supplies!  I'm really excited to try these out!

from dharma_rebel
a cute little cat bath glove and some yummy smelling soap

Day 4
Lindy sent this package which I couldn't wait to open because it was such an odd shape.  Looks what a cool tree.  I can't have a real tree because of one of my cats.  This one is definitely doable!  They have shown no interest in it at all!  I love that it has more natural subdued colors.

dharma_rebel sent these beautiful hand towels. My 1/2 bath, kitchen, and dining room are in a gray, teal, blueish color scheme and these just fit right in.  And citrus scented hand soaps!  I have issues with fragrances but citrus is one I love and can handle

Look how pretty that edging is.

Day 5
Such cute bunting from lindyv!  so cheerful!

I love this brand of tea dharma_rebel sent me and the super cute snail tea bag clips!  I'm pretty sure she saw those on my pinterest wanted list!

Day 6
From dharma_rebel - crazy cat lady shopping bag and a cat ice cube tray.  lol. How appropriate!

A vintage-y Christmas-y pocket letter from lindyv

Back of the pocket letter

Day 7

A Santa shrine from lindy

dharma_rebel made me a cross-stitched Tardis bookmark!

Day 8
A cute cat mug rug and a mug that says meow

wait - what's that peaking out?

Dharma made this really cool hoopla

Day 9
Really pretty winter themed napkins from dharma_rebel.  Love the semi-circle shape!

really cute ornament hoopla from lindyv!

Day 10
A really nice Christmas craft book from Lindy

lovely washcloths from dharma_rebel

Day 11
dharma_rebel made a beautiful table runner to go with the napkins from a couple days earlier.

And it's 2-sided (check out my dinosaur S&P shakers Smiley (not part of the swap))

The fabric is so pretty

A cute piece of art from Lindy, with a stand  - sorry I could not get away from the glare of the sun that day!

Day 12
Lovely jewelry from lindy!

I had to laugh - dharma_rebel and I both made each other hooded scarves with pockets for day 12.  Although I think I got the nicer end of the deal.  dharma did a great job on this scarf.  it's heavy and warm and has cute ears!

« Last Edit: December 18, 2017 08:09:49 AM by geekgirl1000100 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2014 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017 07:26:35 AM »

I received from Smileyyogini!  I love how she wrapped most everything in her signature color!  Grin

When is December 1st going to get here?  Grin

Yayyy, it's December and the first thing I did this morning was to open this lovely! Thank you Smiley- this was a big wish for me!!

Isn't it cute? And look, it lights up!!

I have been a bad, bad partner- my life has been SO INSANE for the last two weeks-- I am behind on EVERYTHING, everywhere!  Ack!  I did get pics of all my goodies from Smiley, and I'm posting them all right now! I got so many cute little gifties!!

Day 2:

An adorable little mistletoe hoopla!

Day 3:

Lotsa fun little treats! Yummy tea, cute socks (I have a sock fetish), little light up stars, sequined candy canes, jewelry making stuff, an absolutely adorable book charm, a dishcloth...

Day 4:

A yarn and felt wreath! This is so very original!  Great Christmas colors, too -- I hung it up right away in my kitchen!

Day 5:

A funky Christmas hat!  This is the perfect thing to wear to a Christmas sweater party (with the requisite sweater, of course)! I love the holly leaves! So festive!

Day 6:

The absolutely most adorable little nativity on the planet:

Day 7:

I LOVE THESE CHRISTMAS CARDS! They are so beautiful! The bracelet says "be kind" on it, and I've worn it since I got it. I'm saving the mints. I keep smelling them. I'm not afraid to eat them... but if I eat them, then I won't HAVE them anymore.... LOL!

Day 8:

So cute! Straight off my Pinterest! And because it's purple, it will always remind me of my good friend Smiley.  Wink  She is pretty awesome, to be sure!

Day 9:

How cute is this?? I made one almost like this for my daughter for her bday, but this one is aaaaaall miiiiiine!

Day 10:

Slippers!! I was just thinking the other day that mine were getting worn out and I was going to have to replace them soon. Apparently Smiley has ESP, on top of her other gifts...!

Day 11:

I LOVE THIS SHAWL! It didn't match my shirt but I HAD TO put it on IMMEDIATELY!

Day 12:

A Dot-Grid journal (a totally new concept for me) and some cute pencils! This has so many fun possibilities!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for a fun swap, Smiley!  Merry, merry Christmas to you and yours! It was fun to swap with you!!  Kiss
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017 07:41:58 PM by bunny1kenobi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

stellato_escuro

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2017 07:51:41 AM »

I got my package from Yzzilnoaj and I am SO EXCITED!! She did such a lovely job of wrapping everything and threw in all sorts of yummy candy.

Even better, she included both my kids. They are both thrilled they were "remembered". My son doesn't look like it, but this was the only picture where they weren't both blurry from jumping up and down.  Cheesy

They are all now back in the boxes and safely stashed away for opening day. Thanks Yzzilnoaj. <3

DAY ONE

This cute little snowman is my first package. The best part: its DRYER BALLS! Simple, yes but I have really been needing more so I am super happy right now. Cant wait for tomorrow.

I forgot to let my kids open their day one gift until day two. Whoops! Well, they each got a travel coloring book, decorated tin and colored pencils! Plus my daughters tin has a sharpener. They are really happy about these gifts.

DAY TWO[\b]

Bottle brush trees, 13 of them! I have been wanting a whole mess of them for this bookcase, but I never get them for me. These are definitely going to be treasured decorations for a long time.

DAY THREE

Ephemera! I always need more and there are a bunch of lovely pieces in here.

DAY FOUR

I told my partner how much we love hiking and camping, and she same through with some awesome travel games. Inside each altoids tin there are TWO games in matchboxes. They are so neat and my kids love them.

DAY FIVE

Christmas napkins and rings, already washed and ready to use. These are going to look so cute with my plates for Christmas breakfast.

DAY SIX

I literally SQUEALED when I saw the inside of this box...pompom trim! Twelve colors, two yards each.

And it makes a fab scarf.  Cheesy

DAY SEVEN

Indoor snowball fight for the kiddos! They have used it extensively already.

DAY EIGHT

My darling husband got the most useful thing he has ever gotten from a swap. Two little tins for camping, one for starting a fire and another for spicing foods. Inside each are little straws filled with tinder, matches and spices. He is super happy about these.

DAY NINE

A beautiful snowflake penny rug.

DAY TEN

Travel toys for my kids...these are ingenious! The one for my daughter has lego board on the outside and a mix of blocks on the inside. My son got one with felt roads and eight mini cars.

DAY ELEVEN

I got a necklace right off my pinterest! It is an insanely long, super beautiful friendship bracelet necklace. I can't wait to wear it.

DAY TWELVE

My partner really knows how to wrap up a swap! I have been dying for a wrap skirt like this and she delivered. It is so lovely and going to be so comfy to wear.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017 09:18:09 PM by stellato_escuro » THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you need some art for your walls, check out everything I create in my studio, Daydream House:
daydreamhouse.co
facebook.com/daydreamkate/
instagram.com/daydream_house

My pinterest: pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/

I would love to trade for blue, green and purple fabrics:batiks, Morrocan, In
dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017 08:23:32 AM »

Reserved for ME!

I got 2 heavy boxes from geekgirl today. I could not wait to unpack. Now I will have to exercise self control!

I got to open day one right away, because there were treats! And even better, they were all GF so my daughter can eat everything! Peppermint bark, buckeyes(pb balls) and amazing GF Oreo balls!

Day 2 shiny holiday garland! Its perfect because Im decorating with metallics this year. Ill post another pic once I get it hung up.

Day 3 a trio of darling holiday dish towels! Im gonna have to keep a close eye on these guys as my mom is kinda lusting after them!

Day 4 darling gift tags. I love the reverse cutout (I cant think of what thats called right now) of the ornaments!

Day 5 zipper pouches! I never make these for myself. I absolutely love the fabrics!

Day 6 This absolutely stunning poppy hoopla for my bedroom! Im so in love with all the variegated reds!

Day 7 Straight off my wish list are some reusable holiday gift bags! Whenever I give a gift in a bag like this, people are always so impressed!

Day 8 Handmade buttons! This was another wish of mine. There only thing better than the perfect button to finish off a project is a handmade button!

Day 9 Beautiful handmade necklace and brooch.

Day 10 An adorable tin filled with day planner accessories. Sticky notes, wash I tape to feed my addiction, and a zipper pouch to put inside my planner so I can access my supplies on the go.

Day 11 I am simultaneously squeeing with delight and LMAO. Today I received a melt and pour soap making kit!! And beeswax!!! The kit contains everything- goat mild glycerin base, oatmeal milk & honey fragrance oil, honey fragrance oil, soap colorant, dry oats, soap mold, vitamin E capsules, pipette and complete instructions. So, why am I laughing so hard? My kid and I just went to an art party at the beginning of the month (yes, thats a thing) and we made soap using the very same mold. And I loved that bumblebee soap mold so much I wished I made soap and had that mold myself. Little did I know it was sitting at home waiting for me to open!!

« Last Edit: December 11, 2017 06:22:53 AM by dharma_rebel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Thimbles71

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2017 09:09:44 AM »

Here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
smileyyogini

Yarn Junkee

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2017 09:48:57 AM »

This is MY space and I cannot Wait. And...not to brag about my partner or anything. But I have already received. Bunny1kenobi <3 Im going to have my husband hide it now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bywilma

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2017 10:53:45 AM »

I received from Bec99! It all came in a really pretty bag. I'm super excited to see what she made me!

Day 1

For day one I got these metallic coloring pencils and watercolor paper. This will come in super handy!

Day 2

For day two I got these lovely organza and lace flowers and appliques!

I also got these wine corks. My favorite is the gingerbread man. It's so adorable!

Day 3

I am a big tea lover, so for day three I got tea and a Christmas themed mug cozy!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017 07:16:41 AM by bywilma » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Summer6061
Summer break in full swing

Lookin' good!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2017 11:06:12 AM »

I received from BigBangMomma last week! I was hoping to get the Christmas tree up before taking pics, but since I've yet to get it up, I figured I'd just post pics without it.

The box it was all shipped in was beaten up, but it didn't look like any of the gifts inside were affected! Three of these gifts are for my four year old and I'm sure he'll enjoy everything she sent him! I'm curious to see what number 7 is, it's round and hard, so we'll see if that's just the packaging or the gift itself! I'm looking forward to Friday!

On the first day of Christmas, BigBangMomma gave to me a gourmet dark chocolate bar containing pink Himalayan salt! I was about to take the pretty wrapper off and dig in when I realized I'd better take pics of it first Smiley. I have since enjoyed a few squares of it, yum!

Day 2 - BigBangMomma changed up the opening order of gifts so that my son and I can alternate between opening gifts. Today's gift was for my son and I'm assuming it's a medium or large. She made him a cute Santa Claus complete with a sled and reindeer! Her daughter helped her paint it all!
I'm very impressed with the little Santa that she crocheted (at least I think it's crocheted) and the whole set is the perfect size for my son! The deer are miniatures of the large wooden yard ornaments. My son is very happy with his gift and immediately tried to stick it in his mouth (a sure sign of approval Wink ).

Day 3 - BigBangMomma made me a winter themed pocket letter! I love the bright blue background! The snowman and presents are felt and the snowflakes are glittery foam. On the backside she included some extras of each, as well as some washi tape, ribbon, buttons, and paper goods. She also included a very nice and thoughtful little letter in the middle! This is only my second pocket letter and I'm pleased to have it as a part of my budding collection!

BigBangMomma, I love how we used the same theme in our pocket letters!! I smiled upon opening the one that you made me, knowing that you'd be opening your own on the following day Smiley.

Day 4 - I shared with BigBangMomma that my son loves to be read to and his current favorite book is 'Little Blue Truck.' She used that info to create this festive appliqu panel for him! It brought a big smile to his face when he opened it!
I love how BigBangMomma used the 'vintage truck with a Christmas tree in the bed' trend and incorporated the little blue truck into it! I'm going to hang this on my son's bedroom door to welcome all who enter his room &#128522;.

Day 5 - BigBangMomma made me a Christmasy tote bag! I really like the Christmas tree fabric pockets on the outside and the contrast of the soft colors on the interior fabric! I think I'll take it with me when I go Christmas shopping!

Day 6 - BigBangMomma made this cute and festive towel holder and sent along a fun Santa towel to accompany it! I love adding small festive touches like this around the house!

Day 7 - BigBangMomma sent my 4 year old this cute little thermos. It has a pop up straw and is the ideal size for him! He got a lot of enjoyment out of pushing the button that caused the straw to pop up. He'd close the lid and push the button all over again. This is perfect for him to take to school!

BigBangMomma - Thank you for sending along such thoughtful gifts for Av, he loves them all!  I'm glad your kids are excited about their gifts, I hope they enjoy them Smiley.

I love that we both sent each other two similar items! Great minds... Wink

Day 8 - BigBangMomma quilted me this wreath wall hanging!  I'm going to put it in our entryway to greet people with Christmas cheer as soon as they enter the house! I know this has to be the second large as I can only imagine all the time and work BigBangMomma put into this, thank you, Laura!

BigBangMomma - I am so, so happy that Savannah likes her shirt!! I would've hated for her to be disappointed after waiting until day 8 to open.
I hope Jarron likes his gift tomorrow. Thank you for providing such helpful information regarding both of their likes!

Day 9 - BigBangMomma sent me this cute Christmas tree directional sign! She not only included the distances from my location, but she also included accurate direction arrows as well! This Christmas tree is now on display facing the correct direction so that all the arrows are accurate (at least according to my husband who seems to have a built in compass Smiley ).

Laura - I'm so pleased that Jarron likes his sweatshirt! I had fun figuring out what to make them both. I'm glad it all turned out to their liking! That's funny about the socks, I'm glad it worked out!

Day 10 - BigBangMomma sent me this cute little snowman box! The blue paint that she used provides the perfect background! I'm not sure what I'll put in it yet, but I think I'll save it for something special!

Day 11 - BigBangMama sent this pretty tea light luminary! I love the color of it and can only imagine how beautiful it will look with a tea light shining through (I plan on picking up some battery operated ones so I don't have to worry about remembering to blow them out)! It's perfect for my fireplace mantel!

Day 12 - BigBangMama sent these fun ornaments! The cute Santa and stocking can also be used as gift card holders! Thank you, Laura! I'm not sure if the Santa and stocking are knit or crocheted, but either way, you're quite talented!

Laura, you are correct in assuming that the middle 'geode' in your last gift is the soap and the others are the bath bombs.
I put Av's Little Blue Truck mini quilt on his bedroom door and he smiles and reaches out for it every time we go into his room Smiley. I enjoyed both creating for you and receiving from you. Thank you for all the gifts you sent! I hope you all have a merry Christmas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Procrastination is killing me slowly...I'm going to put an end to that first thing tomorrow!
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meal Prep Monday: Indian-Inspired Savory English Pie
@Home This Weekend: DIY Dryer Sheets
August 14, 2019 Featured Projects

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...