A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,767
Currently Running With Scissors:
236 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Gallery  (Read 8641 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
kmac

I love felting!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2017 01:28:50 PM »

I received from Gala_apples today.   What a lovely surprise to find after a long day of work. It is going to be so hard to wait to begin opening these gifts. I am especially intrigued by day 11.

Gala provided an extra envelope full of beautiful gift tags.

DAY ONE: Squee! Christmas jewelry- I love Christmas jewelry!
I was going to wait to start opening but Gala_apples said I should start. And now that I have started how will I ever restrict my self to one package a day?Huh

DAY TWO: Rainbow hued, Christmas tree shaped crayons.

DAY THREE: Heart Ornaments

DAY FOUR:  I love orange! Just the right size for my cell phone, keys, and cash.

DAY FIVE: JOY!  The last two years I got joy banners from Christmas season swaps.  So I specifically asked for one this year to keep the tradition going. Gala's version is fabulous.

DAY SIX: Totally  adorable little quilted Christmas stocking ornaments!  they are so cute. I love them.

DAY SEVEN:   16 handmade Christmas cards with beautiful matching envelopes. What a score!

DAY EIGHT:  Re-usable cloth Christmas gift bags.   Now I don't have to go back to the store for more Christmas wrapping paper that will just get tossed out.

DAY NINE: Cute shadowbox Christmas decorations.

This polar bear was hiding in the box.

DAY TEN: Photo Album w/ Nightmare Before Christmas background.

DAY ELEVEN:  Lots of necklaces!

DAY TWELVE:  So sad this is the last day to open a present. I have enjoyed getting up every morning and opening something lovely.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2017 12:04:45 PM by kmac » THIS ROCKS   Logged

BigBangMomma
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

@Lynx2Lancer on Instagram

Re:
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2017 02:38:10 PM »

I received a box of beautifully wrapped presents from Summer6061 today. They are all waiting under my tree.

Day 1--Check out this super awesome Doctor Who Dilek pulling the TARDIS ornament! Not only was it in the fun red box, but Summer also wrapped it in a cute ornament box decorated in what looks like Gallyfrayin. (Spelling..) Thanks Summer! I love it! I can't wait to find out what is in the tree wrapped gift tomorrow!

Day 2-- I have been stunned by this amazing Christmas tree wrapping, wondering what could be inside--it was so light--and there is a set of beautiful matching tree gift tags. I think I will use them for my family so they don't get lost, and I can use them over and over. Smiley  

I stuffed the cute tree with the raffia that was in day 1's box, used the yarn from it's tag, and the tag as a tree topper, and now I have a bonus ornament!

Day 3-- I admired the cute stationary that Summer wrote my note on, but never suspected I'd get some of my own. It's adorable! Not sure I can pick a favorite.

Day 4-- I never would have guessed this fantastic pocket letter was stuffed in the mail...😚
I love how it shares things in common with the one I sent Summer. She stuffed the  back with ribbon, washi, and cute bags. I can't wait to read all the about me confetti. What a fun idea!

Day 5--Summer sent a glitter pen brush and some glitter. I had never seen a glitter pen brush before, but when I looked at it closer, I realize it is like my watercolor brush pens.

My kids are getting excited to open their gifts on days 8 and 9; they pulled their gifts off to the side while they wait.

Summer: I am so happy that your son has been loving his gifts! It makes my heart happy. I really did enjoy crafting for you and him.

Day 6--Summer is so thoughtful! Not only did she create this beautiful 4x6 art, she sent me SIX 4x6 canvas boards! I have a difficult time finding that size, so I've never really had the chance to do painting on them in 4x6 swaps--now I can!

Day 7--Summer sewed and looks like painted this absolutely stunning Doctor Who T.A.R.D.I.S. bag. I love how we have made each other similar items, and I love my new bag! So pretty!

Day 8--Summer, as Savannah started pulling her shirt out, she got more ecstatic and more ecstatic! She LOVES it. It's probably her new favorite shirt!! She loves the gel pens, too. It's funny, as I got her a different set of gel pens for her birthday in a couple weeks!

Day 9-- Today was my Mexico loving son Jarron's day, and he was equally as excited to receive this equally amazing Viva Mexico vinyl cut sweatshirt and Harry Potter socks. (Funny tidbit, my partner in a HP instagram swap also sent those socks. Her package was also for the kids, but I've been holding back for Christmas. I guess Savannah will be able to match!)  Both kids were 1000% happy. I know, they told me! Thank you so much Summer for including them. You made each of their days!

Day 10--Summer sent me hand made lip balm and activated charcoal facial soap! I've heard about charcoal as a teeth whitening agent, but had never seen or heard of it as facial soap! Excited to try it out!

Day 11-- Summer made me this amazing sewing machine cover and catch all. I feel very lucky because my previous cover--as you see in this picture--is very simple and was actually sewn up by my hubby ages ago! It is gorgeous, and some of my favorite colors. Thank you. I never would have guessed this!

(Summer, I had found those snowmen in my stash from years ago, and thought this would finally be a great chance to use them. I wanted to fill the box with candycanes or something, but my work schedule got hectic and I didn't have the chance to shop for some before it was time to send. I hope you or your son can find some use for it or set it out as decor. As you can see, like I mentioned before, I was in a holiday frame of mind for your package. You will learn more when you open your card tomorrow, but today's gift I made for you at a local business.)

On the 12th and last day of the swap, Summer sent me this gemstone geode bath set. Silly question, but am I to assume the ones in the middle are the soaps? They are especially pretty.

I will try to remember to take a better pictures when it's not 6:30 in the morning!

Thank you so much for being my partner and sending so many thoughtful gifts. I have really enjoyed this swap and am sad to see it end. I hope you were as happy with yours as I am mine!

Merry Christmas!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."-Helen Keller

Mini 12 Days of Christmas: Almost Done Crafting!
Ongoing One Tiny Thing Swap: ORGANIZING!
0/2/7=9 total claims
Masterboard Swap Rd  2: COMING IN OCTOBER!!
mandykaye

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2017 09:06:32 PM »

Here are all my lovely packages from Mlsocci74!!!

DAY 1

Mlsocci74 swapped a large for number one so I could start using it right away! This awesome advent calendar! I've actually never had one so this is really cool!! Day #1 was a cool little button magnet! (I will post a group shot at the end of the 25 days!)

DAY 2

I love these washi tapes!!! I am new to the washi obsession and have a small collection started! These are perfect additions! I also got a little Twin Peaks button pin from the advent calendar!

DAY 3

She made this really pretty 3-D layered star ornament!

DAY 4

I got this awesome set of woodland notecards!!! Love these!

DAY 5

I got these adorable little envelope paperclips straight off my Pinterest wishlist!!! So cute!!!

DAY 6

I got this cool Tree of Gondor necklace!!!!

DAY 7

Yay! Mlsocci74 made these wonderful smelling eucalyptus mint shower discs!!! I might just save one or two just to smell lol!

DAY 8

Some fun pearlescent pens! Can't wait to play with these!!!

DAY 9

Some lovely smelling bath salts! This time of year, they will be in good use!!!

DAY 10

Yay! A tie dye kit! I've been wanting to try tie dye forever!!!

DAY 11

I got this really nice wooden "Merry Mail" card holder/display with ribbons and painted clothes pins!!!! It is decoupaged with sheet music!! Love this!

DAY 12

I can't believe its day 12 already!!!! For my final gift, Mlsocci74 made this amazing gourd birdhouse!!! This is soo cool!! I don't think I even want to put this outside!! Love everything about this! Thank you so much Melissa for a wonderful swap!!! I will post a picture of the advent calendar goodies when I've opened them all!

I skipped ahead t he last couple days of my advent calendar so I could get a group photo of everything! She made a bunch of Game of Thrones, Twin Peaks, and The Walking Dead buttons and magnets!!

So cool!!!! Thanks so much for the wonderful swap!!!!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017 03:30:32 PM by mandykaye » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whistley

Adventure is out there!

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2017 09:02:06 AM »

I'm here!

I have received but am waiting for my partner to get hers before I start opening... It's been killing me!

Everything all together:

The unwrapped extras gspinn included:

I love the countdown. I'm going to have fun painting it. The yarn is just yummy.

Day 1: An Up house ornament!

It's made of the teeny tiny perler beads. I love it!

Day 2: A neat pouch and some stitch markers!

You can never have enough stitch markers and these are beautiful! The bag is just perfect!

Day 3: 4 glass ornaments with feathers inside

Day 4: A super cuddly chunky cowl

Day 5: A rainbow scarf

It's so pretty!

Day 6: An Up themed cross stitch

Love! (Up is one of my very favorite movies)

Day 7: Not one but two sets of matching earrings and bracelet!

Day 8: An amazing hat!

Day 9: Wrist warmers!

Day 10: Disney World ornaments!

Our tree is Disney themed so these fit right in!

Day 11: A beautiful and oh-so-soft shawl, in my favorite color.

Day 12: A set of Doctor Who magnets!

gspinn - I love everything! Thanks for a great swap! Merry Christmas!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017 05:35:56 PM by Whistley » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
Gspinn

Crafting a girl's best friend

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2017 10:19:56 AM »

My spot  Grin

Day 1 a really cute Christmas count down

Day 2 fabric coasters

Day 3 banner, necklace, and hair bow

Day 4 really awesome Christmas pillow

Day 5 adorable crochet snail

Day 6 ornaments I love!

Day 7 stickers, some paper, and a clipboard

Day 8 A cute Christmas bag, yarn, and hook

Day 9 hat, fingerless gloves, and garland

Day 10 jingle art so cute!

Day 11 mini fairy home so adorable

Day 12 Stocking of really cute fabric and all the stuffing

Im really happy with everything, this swap has been really fun!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017 05:53:57 PM by Gspinn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator
Quilting Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2017 08:28:29 PM »

Here's a picture of my pretties all together! I love the stamps Helena Puck used to decorate these,  especially the deer and the nutcracker! We both sent a little late but I still want to open 1 package a day,  so will be opening on the 7th-18th.

Day 1

Super cute snowman decoration and a little card game that my boyfriend immediate recognized. Its a re-theme of Love Letter which we've played before!

Day 2

Cross stitched penguin ornament and gingerbread garland that I think its made out of Christmas cards.  So perfect, we've only lived together for a year and don't have very many decorations yet.

Ornament on tree and garland on mantle  (plus day 1s items

Day 3
Sooooo many amazing cross stitch patterns!! I have no idea where to start! Love! Including Alice in Wonderland! And a bunch of floss in a brand that is new to me! I didn't get a pic of the cute cross stitch calendar, boyfriend already hung that up in my crafting nook, will have to get one later.

Day 4
This tea that made everything smell cinnamon-y and delicious! Each day I was like, ooh is this going to be the cinnamon package? I'm ging to drink some in a little bit!

Day 5
These adorable cross stitched sled ornaments! I just love them!

Day 6
Adorable Alaska socks and a paper marbling kit! This looks so fun! And a ton of tiny sweet snowman erasers!

Day 7
Cute quilt blocks quilt with Christmas fabric! My Christmas fabric stash was getting really low so I'm excited to add these to it!

Day 8
These pretty Alice in Wonderland fingerless gloves! These are so cute and fit great!

Day 9

Cute quilted Star Wars pouch my boyfriend immediately snapped up. It's taken me awhile to remember to get it back from him for a pic!

Day 10

Space themed quilted zipper pouch. Yep boyfriend scooped this one up too!

Day 11

Mario pouch for MEEEEEE! I told boyfriend if he touched it I would cut him.

Day 12

Pouch with a cute cross stitched quote from HIMYM. Blue French Horn for life y'all! Cheesy

Thanks Helena Puck, this was such a fun swap! Kiss
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018 08:18:21 PM by MareMare » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love to cook, have an overflowing pantry, or want to save a little money on your grocery bill?
Join the Pantry Challenge Cookalong!

Instagram: Soapsbymaremare
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2017 10:09:39 AM »

Oh dang - I am way behind - my spot!

Update - I just received yesterday and am catching up!  Smittenheart sent me a lovely package, and it was tempting to tear everything open... but I am employing patience...

But, I am behind on opening, so I did open at least up to day 5... and now am sitting on my hands...

First off, some extras -

A lovely chain necklace - not sure if I will use it just as a necklace or alter it.  Dominoes - definitely having itching fingers to alter these - love dominoes, both normal and mini!  A tag punch - oh yes, love it!  Shea butter - am going to use that for my dry fingers and probably Troy's dry, salty paws!

Day 1

Glass microbeads - love using these for frosty ornaments and the like, and mini composition books - one is going in my purse right now as my mini idea book!

Day 2

Chalkboard heart stickers!

Day 3

Sharpies - who doesn't love Sharpies in all the colours of the rainbow and more!

Day 4

A lovely make up bag, filled with ribbon wrapped clothes pins.  I love the vintage look of the clothes pins and ribbon is always appreciated - will happily use these!

Day 5

Wonderful folding, reusable tote - love the owls, and it folds very flat.  This will be great to leave in my purse for those impulse purchases!

Day 6

Great texture plate - there is this damask pattern on one side, and a sketchy rose pattern on the other - this will be fun to play with, with texture paste

Day 7

A bag of charms - they will be fun additions to mixed media pieces or jewelry

Day 8

I think this is 8, the tag went missing - a great textured bag, and inside, a fun colouring book/journal

Day 9

A really pretty bird locket

Day 10, 11, 12

Stamped, aluminum bangles - they fit great, and because there are three, I am tempted to slip two into my nieces Christmas presents to share the wealth and the inspirational statements

Thank you for 12 days + of crafty goodies!  This has definitely helped to boost up my Christmas spirit!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017 10:15:05 AM by Onyxnox » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gala_apples
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2017 12:05:29 AM »

I ended up getting three swap angels. Thanks, yall!

The first box to get to me was craftylittlemonkey's:

a HUGE set of crocheted bracelets! I had a set of six pinned, and she made me every shade of yarn she had. Mental.

A red and white stripy toque, and it came in time to wear to my Christmas eve party  Smiley

This toque makes me SO HAPPY, you don't even know. The first year I did the 12 days of christmas swap, way back when you needed to send 12 things on day twelve, 11 on eleven, etc, AlteredMommy sent me a rainbow hat. I wore it so much it unravelled, and I've had a lookalike pinned for YEEEEARS. And now I have one!!!

Warm fuzzy socks, perfect for winter.

So the box in the upper left of the first photo ended up having a bunch of little things wrapped inside it...

Last but not least, craftylittlemonkey appliqued a shirt for me, and one for my girlfriend, and detailed them with embroidery!

Thanks for the amazing package, craftylittlemonkey!

The second box to arrive is Bec99's:

Day one was a pocket letter of lovely Christmas ATCs. The back was entirely stuffed with tags, if my count is right she made me 36!!!

Day two was a set of 16 notecards! I took pics of my 6 favourite:

Day three was a nice heap of supplies:

Day four was a stencil set and some molds for bath and beauty:

And Bec99 sent some extras too! :

Onyxnox's package arrived, and none of it was numbered, but all the tags had hints for what I might want
to open next.

Lovely notecards:

A resin kit (I've wanted to try this forever) and a seed bead beaded necklace:

Watercolour paints, and a shammy to help me clean stamps:

10 tags and some chocolate flavoured lip balm:

And the last present of my belated christmas, a fantastic Ministry of Silly Walks grocery bag:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018 09:52:18 PM by gala_apples » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
bec99
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2017 03:13:49 PM »

I received a huge package from bywilma. Puts mine to shame Sad Thank you so much!

Extras!

Day 1 - Very cute Fox tags

Day 2 - Cute Fox and Bunny brooches

Day 3 - A cute snow globe

Day 4 - Cute notecards and large paperclips

Day 5 - 2 cardboard pads, 2 washi tapes, 2 cross stitch tag kits and a cross stitch bracelet!

Day 6 - The cutest snowmen!

Day 7 - Bird house decorations

Day 8 - 2 cute Snowmen

Day 9 - Snowmen lights that came in this cute snowman case.

Day 10 - Beautiful table runner.

Day 11 - Hand painted snowmen russian dolls.

Day 12 - The cutest little Rudolph reindeer!  Thank you so much for swapping Wilma!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017 02:07:06 AM by bec99 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love cross stitching, PM me for personal swaps Smiley
gigglygirl

prettypickings.wordpress.com

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2017 01:27:31 PM »

The package from my partner is en route. Excited to see her creativity! In the meantime I made some elves this weekend for my daughter's girl scout troop to decorate. The one I decorated followed me to work! Good thing I am a fan of elf culture. Smiley

I received from Rantyhippie. It was a real spoiler.  Thanks!
Some of my favorites.

The green tree ..matches our homemade Christmas village perfectly.

Will post all 12 days soon...but want to share highlights.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017 03:51:45 PM by gigglygirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Clothespin Frame
Say "Cheese(burger)!"
Meal Prep Monday: Crockpot White Chili with Chicken

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...