A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 315,933
Currently Running With Scissors:
316 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: STS Winter Market 2017 **SU Sept 10-24; Swap closes Nov 4/17**  (Read 9372 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
RaraAvis
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2017 01:47:16 PM »

RaraAvis' Shop

I live in California with my husband, our two birds, and one cat. Please PM me with any questions or if you need additional photos!

CLOSED

More items will be added!

Zippered Pouches (1 point each)
Choose: Orange Skeletons, floral skulls, mint critters, pet skeletons, cowboy skeletons 1 or 2. They measure approximately 5 1/2'' tall, 7 3/4'' wide at the top, and the bottoms are about 2 1/2'' by 5''.

Star Wars Halloween Totes or Zip Pouches (1 point each)
Darth Vader and R2D2 glow in the dark! Totes measure about 11'' wide by 12'' tall. Zippered pouches are the same size as the ones listed above. Totes and zippered pouches are all lined in dark red/maroon fabric. For zippered pouches choose orange zipper or yellow zipper. (Note: Was sewing all day and didn't notice at night when I was finishing the straps and top stitching on the totes the tension on my machine was slightly off. So stitching not as nice as I would like it-see close up photo)

Needle Felted pumpkins (1 point each)
Choose: Pumpkin 1 or 2

Metal Frame Purses (3 points each)
The purses are on interchangeable metal frames. The bottom of each purse is stiff and they all have metal purse feet. They all also have a small interior pocket and the straps are detachable.  Claim mint critters (3 pts), or strawberries (3 pts). The mint critter measures about 5'' x 5'' on the bottom and the strawberries measure about 4 3/4'' x 4 3/4''. Both stand about 6'' tall.

Mini Winter Bunting .5 points
The flags span about 46 inches.

Gold Bow Clutch (1.25 points)

Little needle felted hen & chick (1.5 points)
Needle felting in little terracotta pot. About 4 3/8 inches tall.

Fleece Pig Plush (1 point)

Resin skull jewelry (1.5 SALE 1 point each)
Choose from bat skull necklace w/black chain, bird skull necklace w/bronze chain, wolf skull necklace w/gold chain, winged bird necklace, or bird skull brooch.

Earrings (0.5 points per pair)
They come on sterling silver ear wires. Choose: Pink heart ghosts, aqua bow ghosts, aqua heart ghosts, or black bow skull & crossbones.

Pendants (0.25 points each)
Pendants come on a black waxed cord necklace (adjustable from about 17''-19'').
Choose: Pink heart w/skull & crossbones, bats, or Black bow skull

Glass Star bottle and charms necklaces (.5 points each)
Made from tiny glass star bottles that are about the size of a US quarter. They are filled with mini glass beads. Your choice of chain  (up to 24'' in length) or waxed cord necklace (adjustable from about 17''-19''). Choose: aqua, gold, or white. (Please ask if custom color needed)

Glass globe necklaces with glass beads (0.5 points each)
They are made from hollow hand blown glass beads (25mm) filled with mini glass beads or glass seed beads. The hardware is bronze/brass. I have 24'' chains, which I can re-size to smaller lengths.
Current colors available: Light blue, pink, or mixed pink/purple.

Sterling silver glass globe necklaces with glass seed beads (2 points each SALE 1.5 points each)
These are made from hollow hand blown glass beads (25mm) filled with glass seed beads. They come on a 18'' sterling silver chain. Choose gold, green, or red.

Leather bat necklaces (0.5 pointsSALE .25points)
Choose from plain (2 available) or skeleton. Your choice of chain color and size up to 24''. If you are interested in the bats as an ornament or for other decorative purposes let me know! I can add ribbon instead for hanging.

Velvet bookmarks (0.25 points each)
Velvet with attached gems/charms at the ends.
Top book mark and both leaf bookmarks have been claimed.

SUPPLIES

Antique brass purse chain (about 47.5'') (.25 points)
Set of 2 pairs of metal clasps (.25 points per set, 4 sets available)
Pack of silver 8mm sequins (.25 points)

FABRIC
Shiny Satin brocade fabric (44'' X 34'') (.5 points)
Green Floral fabric (42'' X 22.5'') (.5 points)
Hexagon poly jersey fabric (60'' x 22'') (.25 points)
Shiny Poly jersey patterned fabric (~50'' X 20''-cut at a weird angle more fabric than measurements) (.25 points)

Claims made from me -  
RaraAvis to sheepBlue: Vader zip pouch (1 pt) SENT
RaraAvis to Noooitaremybirthday: Fruit & sacred hearts zip pouches (2pts)SENT
RaraAvis to sheepBlue:Cat in pumpkin(0.25pt), 3 mini hats(0.2 pt), leather bat necklace(skeleton)(0.25pt), pendant-pink skull heart(0.25pt), glass star bottle-white(0.5pt),earrings-black bow/skulls(0.5 pt):Total 2ptsSENT
RaraAvis to kayrun: Custom zip pouch for kayrun (1pt)SENT
RaraAvis to cabaute - TOP LEFT Star Wars Mug Rug, Reversible Halloween Tote , bird skull necklace w/bronze chain (3 pt)SENT
Raraavis to Smeddley-Pumpkin Zippered Pouch(1),Ceramic bottle necklace (raven) (1.25), Leather bat necklace(.25), jar of whimsy (0.5)-Total 3ptsSENT
raraavis to gala_apples - bird skull broach (1pt)SENT
RaraAvis to noooitaremybirthday-Floral skulls mint critters & zip pouches-TOTAL 2 ptsSENT
RaraAvis to fishstix43: Polymer clay creature - blue monster, metal buttons swirls & stars, velvet bookmark(top)- Total 1 ptSENT
RaraAvis to loves2experiment - arrow tote-1 pointSENT
RaraAvis to Nooo - Custom Black 12x12 Totes (2 PT TOTAL)SENT
RaraAvis to Grab a coffee- Star Wars Mug Rugs - (Top right and Bottom) & Star Wars Tote-Total 3 pointsSENT
raraavis to nooo-Pet Skeletons & Cowboy Skeletons #2 zipper pouches - 2 PTSENT
RaraAvis to Smeddley-Needled Felted Pumpkin #1 - 1 PtSENT
RaraAvis to alteredmommy-unicorn tote (1) winged bird necklace (1)-Total 2 pointsSENT
Raraavis to mlsocci74 - felted pumpkin #2 - 1pt

Claims I have made -
calluna to RaraAvis: Loteria Tiles-Nopal & Sandia -Total: 2pts(RECEIVED)
fishstix43 to RaraAvis: High Fashion Sewing Secrets Book (1 pt)(RECEIVED)
noooitaremybirthday to RaraAvis: shrine kit-Heart & cat, Wooden Ornament set-chickens-(2pts)(RECEIVED)
kayrun to RaraAvis: ribbed baby sweater(1pt) & Asymmetrical scarf (2 pts)-Total: 3pts(RECEIVED)
cabaute to RaraAvis: Brown bottle sling - 1 point(RECEIVED)
Smeddley to RaraAvis: Knit Moose-1.5pts, Duck-0.5pts -Total: 2pts(RECEIVED)
sheepBlue to RaraAvis: 2-Tea Towel-Scissors - Total 2 pts(RECEIVED)
noooitaremybirthday to RaraAvis: Ceramic Ornaments-#3 &6 -Total: 1pt(RECEIVED)
kayrun to RaraAvis: Olive baby hat & custom baby hat-Total: 1pt(RECEIVED)
JS to RaraAvis: Pedal Pads- Teal/pink & Navy-Total 1 point(RECEIVED)
cabaute to RaraAvis:Mug rugs 1 & 3-Total 1 point(RECEIVED)
Nooo to RaraAvis: Custom Stamp-1.5pts,Wooden Block Display-.25pts, Corner Rounder-.25pts, Ceramic Ornaments1&4-1pt-Total:3pts(RECEIVED)
Grab a coffee to RaraAvis: Felt fox & mouse ornaments-Total: 1 point(RECEIVED)
kayrun to RaraAvis: tiny window cat - 1 pt(RECEIVED)
Mlsocci74 to RaraAvis: 2 Custom pocket mirrors(1 pt), bronze bookmark-(1/4pt), 12 Assorted colored notecards-Fox, elephant, thank you (3/4pt)-Total 2pts
Smeddley to RaraAvis: Embroidery Hoop-Black 4", Yellow 2.25", Blue 4", Bacon and Eggs -Total: 2 points(RECEIVED)
JS to RaraAvis: Wire Headbands #2 & #3-Total 1 point(RECEIVED)

Current: 2
Pending: 1  
TOTAL: 3
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017 11:33:13 AM by RaraAvis » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2017 01:58:20 PM »

sheepblue's

All products come from a home with no animals and a smoke-free environment.

This shop is OPEN

Screenprint All the Things!

Infinity Scarf - 2 pts each
Printed on 100% cotton fabric with water-based ink.
Claim as: Weeping Angels, Poison Label, Deathly Hallows, Doctor Who.

Straight Dalek Scarf - 1 pt
Printed on 100% cotton fabric with water-based ink. 2 Claims available.

Straight Dancing Flamingo Scarf - 2 pts
Printed on 100% cotton fabric with water-based ink.

Miscellaneous Bits!

Unmounted Embroidery - 1 pt each
Claim as: Resting Face or Mexican Food

Faux gauge earrings - 2 pts 1 pt
Made from recycled horn - I purchased these off etsy but sadly black blends too well with my hair!
Claim as: Flourish or Hoop

Scrappy Drink Mitts - 1 pt per mitt - 3 claims available
Made from scraps of leftover yarns (not pictured). A fun novelty gift or a great way to keep your hand covered while enjoying a hot or cold beverage. Mitts fit most sizes and stretch with the wearer. Pictures can be provided on request.

Sending To:
calluna - skull tea towel, cat lino cards (2 pts)
RaraAvis - 2 scissor tea towels (2 pts)
noooitaremybirthday - faux gauge earrings/flourish (2 pts)
JS - Model Magic (1 pt)
gala_apples - poison printed shirt (2 pts)

Receiving From:
RaraAvis - vader pouch (1 pt)
RaraAvis - Cat in pumpkin, 3 mini hats, leather bat necklace (skeleton), pendant - pink skull heart, glass star bottle - white, earrings - black bow/skulls (total 2 pts)
kayrun - Colorwork hat (adult size) (1 pt)
noooitaremybirthday - chicken bobbins (1 pt)
mlsocci74 - custom keychain (1 pt)
alteredmommy - landscape #2 (2 pts)
Mlsocci74 - custom pin button, sugar skull buttons, anchor charms, tiny assorted cards "hello" (1 pt)

Starting Points: 3
Available Points: 3
Pending Points: 0
Total Points: 3
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017 04:43:20 AM by sheepBlue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please consider shopping the ***CRAFT STAR GARAGE SALE*** on ebay to support our crafty future!!
greybird
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2017 02:19:24 PM »

Currently the shop is:
CLOSED

Emporium of goodies
Bird Friendly, smoke free home  Smiley
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supplies
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bought:
received

Send by Oct 1
fishstix43 to greybird - Yellow yarn (1pt) + fabric twine (1 pt) = 2 points total
Mlsocci74 to greybird - heart buttons (0.25) + heart buttons (0.25) + Silver Infinity (0.25) + Silver Infinity (0.25) = 1 point total
kayrun to greybird - Soho Lively yarn (1 pt) + Caron Cupcake (1 pt) = 2 points total

Sold:
sent
received

Send by Sept 29
greybird to Smeddley - Stencil Set - 2 points

due 9/30
greybird to spikefan - Leads & holder - 3pts

Current: 3
Pending: 0
Total:    3

« Last Edit: December 05, 2018 02:45:52 PM by greybird » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Nooo
Tutorial Contributor

The artist formerly known as Noooitaremybirthday

Pizza is knowledge

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2017 07:38:19 PM »

CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED
Located in Alabama, USA. I'm an artist and mother. Smoke free, bird friendly, but no birds near my crafts! My stuff might have a very mild campfire type smell because I laser wood in my studio. New stuff added frequently!

Custom Address Rubber Stamps (1 pt or 1.5 pt each)

About 2.5x1.5" is the standard size. Cling mounted is 1 pt, and wood mounted is 1.5 pt. Just send me an example of the style you want along with the exact info! I can also do other custom stamps, but PM me first. Can add a little icon to the side or whatevs you may get normally see on an address stamp.

Dichroic Glass Earrings (.75 pt each)

Seriously sparkly unique studs and dangles. Made by an artisan family in Kansas. They're gorgeous in person! Surgical steel findings. Claim by number: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,, 6, 7, 8, 9, 21, 43

Miniature Top Hat (.5 pt)SALE .25 pt

This would be great to attach a barrette to for tiny hat-wearing fun. Also a good size for a doll.

Set of 4 Witch Bookmarks (.5 pt) SALE .25 pt

Art print sturdy-as-heck bookmarks of my witch illustrations. Claim as Color background or text background.

Western Altered Matchbox (.5 pt)SALE .25 pt

Altered matchbox with an Americana vintage western theme.

Tiny Wooden Shrine Kits (.5 pt each)

Ready to alter and make awesome! Plain wooden little shrine kits make fabulous Christmas ornaments! Claim as Horse(1 available), Fish(1 available), Butterfly (2 available), Cat, Heart

Collage Signs (.5 pt ea)SALE .25 pt

The base is wood, and the size of an ATC. Paper embellishments and beads hang off the sides a bit. Claim as Mermaid or Flower Lady

Wooden Ornament set (1 pt each set, choose goats or chickens)

Laser engraved and cut from baltic birch wood, my original illustrations. Fun to paint or enjoy as is!

Hidden Mickey Magnet Frames (.75 pt each)

Painted and laser engraved birch with a floral design. Subtle Hidden Mickeys all over! Perfect for Disney lovers. Light Pink, Dark Pink, Indigo

Pearly Stick Pins (FREE WITH CLAIM!)

Each claim gets 6 discs of pins, however many that is (please don't make me count them haha). They're from china, so not top quality, but usable!

claims from my shop:
RECD - to RaraAvis - Cat/Heart Shrine Kits & Chicken Ornaments - 2 PT
RECD - to mlsocci73 - Envelope of Paper/ephemera - 1 PT
RECD - to RaraAvis - Ceramic Ornamnents 3 & 6 - 1 PT
RECD - to loves2experiment - ceramic orn #8, 4 witch bkmrks text, FRE of  paper - 2 PT
RECD - to sheepblue - chicken bobbins - 1 PT
RECD - to Gala_apples - Mushroom things, Green Alpaca Square, pink bottlecap magnet - 1 PT
RECD - to Smeddley - Ceramic Orn 7, 9. Alpaca Squares, Mini Totes, Mold Tray, Witch Bkmk - 2 PT
RECD - to calluna - Ceramic Ornament #2, Fish Shrine kit, goat ornament set - 2 PT
SENT - to fishstix43 - Ceramic Ornament #5, Dichroic Studs #4 & #8 - 2 PT
SENT - to alteredmommy- chipboard theatre shrine kit (.5) bird things (.5) -1 PT
SENT - to RaraAvis - Custom Stamp, Wooden Block Display, Corner Rounder Punch, Ceramic Ornmts 1 & 4 - 3 PT
SENT - to guacaMolly - Dichroic Earrings #5 (.75) and 2 kitty atcs (.25) - 1 PT

claims i've made:
REC'D - RaraAvis - Fruit and Sacred Hearts Zippered Pouches - 2 PT
REC'D - Mlsocci74 - Mixed Media Magnets & Alphabet Magnets - 2 PT
REC'D - Sheepblue - Fakers Flourish Earrings - 2 PT
REC'D - loves2experiment - Cartography Zippered Pouch, Green Leaf Cowl - 3 PT
REC'D - RaraAvis - floral skulls zip pouch & mint critters zip pouch 2 PT
REC'D - Mint critters & Floral skulls zip pouches - 2 PT
REC'D - Mlsocci74 - Skull Buttons, Bookmark Supplies, Halloween Washi, Anchors charms - 1 PT
REC'D - Spikefan - Night Whale ATC 2 PT
REC'D - Calluna - 3 TM patches 1 PT
REC'D - RaraAvis - Custom Totes 2 PT
RaraAvis - Pet Skeletons & Cowboy Skeletons2 ZIppered Pouches - 2 PT

current: 3
pending:0
total: 3

« Last Edit: October 27, 2017 04:48:50 AM by Nooo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let's swap lil gelli prints or ATCs!

Instagram: @oops_icraftmypants (Possible swap spoilers.)
Pinterest
Etsy Shop
Rubber Stamps
Smeddley
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2017 05:40:38 AM »

Smeddley's Shoppe

We're currently
CLOSED
please come back next round!

Warning: Dog hair.  I'm sorry, but no matter how hard I try, I can almost guarantee there will be some dog hair.  And probably some of my hair.  And dust.  Fine, I'm a horrible housekeeper, are you happy now?  ;p

Custom items!
Amigurumi - please pm me with pattern/idea for price (typ 0.5-2 pnts per piece)

Kitty Mug Rugs - 0.5 pnts each (pick L or R)

ATCs - 0.25 pnts each

Claim as left, middle, or right

Claim as top left or top right (bottom no longer available)

Hand-spun "art" yarn, from my first time ever using a spinning wheel!  Maybe, if Santa loves me, there will be more, but for now it's just the two.  Approx 50 yards each.  1 pnt each, claim as pink or green.

Crochet One-Eyed Monster - 1 pnt

Bunnies bunnies bunnies!

L - "Pink & Purple Bun Bun" - note that he has button eyes, not secure for small children - 0.5 pts
M - "Smaller Blue Bun Bun" - he has safety eyes - 0.5 pts
R - "Slightly Larger Blue Bun Bun" - also safety eyes, but slightly wonky, if you can love him despite this.... - 0.25 pts

Leaf... coasters? Decorations?  Pick 2 for 0.25 pnts, all for 0.75 pnts

Pies, pies, pies! 0.50 pnts each.  Pick left, top, or right pumpkin pie, or bottom cherry pie

Ami Ghost - 0.25 pnts

Crocheted Dragons:

L - Multi-colored mini dragon with spines down the back, 1 pt
M - Large yellow dragon POUCH with zippered bottom, 1.5 pnts
R - Baby pink dragon, 1 pt

Tangle Kit - 1 pnt - a pattern book and dice to roll for a random pattern.  Disclaimer: these are not all official tangles, some I found on the internet and some I made up.  You will get the book (it's a 4"x6" photo book) and two dice (a D20 and D10).

Also note: I will email you the pdf of the tangles if that's all you want, no charge!  Just shoot me a pm with your email address!

Paper Cranes (Origami Paper) - 50 cranes/point
Folded from 3" square origami paper, random assortment.  Currently have 2 lots available.

I also have Paper Cranes (Tea Bags) - 100 cranes/point that are folded out of the wrappers that tea bags come in... if that makes sense.  The paper sachet the actual bag is in.  Some are solid silver from the lining, some are various colors from various bags (I've been folding these for several years, so while there are a lot of our favorites, there are a lot of various ones, as well).  Approximately 300 lots available.

Scrap Buddies Dog Toys - made from jeans and other recycled materials, stuffed with new polyfill and a squeaker!

Claim as Mustache (0.75 pnts), Tiny Brown (0.5 pnts), or Tiny Green (0.5 pnts)
Large is about 7 1/2" x 6" (not including lega and arms)
Smalls are about 4 1/2" x 6"

Trillium Bags - 1 pnt each
Small triangle shaped bags, perfect for small presents or dice!

Sugar Scrub, approximately 1/2 cup - 1 point

Choose either Peppermint or Pumpkin Spice Latte (contains espresso powder).  Comes in a cheesy plastic container, I know, but shipping weight and concerns of breakage...

Amigurumi Octopus - 2 pts

(His legs ARE two tones of red, I ran out of the fuzzy stuff and had to buy something that almost matched.  The top two rows of his legs all match the body, the bottom potion of the legs are a darker red)

Pearl beads and necklace (I bought these for a costume I'll never make) - 0.5 pnts

Charms (yes, this is a "take what you want and pass along" from this swap...) 0.25 pnts

Bead and finding grab bag - 1 pnt

Lego Minifigs - perfect for mini scenes and customization!  1 pnt each, except Bavarian Pretzel guy, as he is missing his hat and is 0.5 pnts

Claim as: Faun, Skeleton, Cyborg, Ghost, Roman, Alien, Bavarian Pretzel guy

Fun Fur

Black - 1 Full Skein, 1 Nearly Full Skein, 0.5 pnts
Pink - 2 Full Skeins,  1 Nearly Full Skein - 0.75 pnts
Purple - 2 Full Skeins - 0.5 pnts
Off-White - Full skein of beige, a bit of off-white, and some white eyelash - 0.25 pnts

Cotton Fat Quarters - 0.25 pts each
Quilt shop quality cotton on top
Flannel on bottom

Top row, LEFT and MIDDLE claimed!
Bottom LEFT Flannel CLAIMED!

Scarves, or, as I like to call them, fabric - 0.25 pnts each

Lot of felt, red and green - 0.5 pnts

Foam stamps and stencils, 1 pt

Quilted card kit, 0.5 pts

Pattern - 0.25 pnts

Dolls for Customizing - I thought I was going to do this, because my friend got into it, then she stopped, and I lost interest, and wow, I can't believe how many I bought... All dolls are very articulated, the Liv Dolls have interchangeable/removable hair and also have jointed ankles, which the MH and other doll do not (they have the old "Barbie on her toes" pose).

Unknown? She is jointed like a MH doll but obviously bigger - 1 pt
Liv Doll #1 "Pretty in Pink" (no wig cap) - 0.75 pnts
Liv Doll #2 "Naked and Face Paint" (someone obviously had started a customization? She has some marking on her face) - 0.75 pnts
Liv Doll #3 "Naked and Bald" (no wig cap) - 0.75 pnts

Red, White, and Blue yarn - 0.25 pnts
Started making an alligator stitch bag out of it and gave up.

Rubbish craft book - 1 pnt
I claimed this a few years ago, and have made everything I want out of it and... need more room on my pattern book shelf.

Old patterns!  2 for 0.25 pnts
Disclaimer: these were given to me, many are cut out, no idea if all the pieces are there (though knowing the person I got them from, I suspect they are).  Still , claim at your own risk!

Butterick 6711 size 6-8-10
Butterick 6744 size 12-14-16
(not pictured, it was in the same bag as previous) Simplicity 8652
Simplicty 7303 Size A
Butterick 6682 size 12-14-16Butterick 6672 size 6-8-10
Simplicity 5664 size 16
Simplicity 5715 size R (14-16-18)
Simplicty 5193 size 16
McCall's 4288 size B

McCall's 2960 size 16-18-20
Butterick 6966 size L-XL
Butterick 3903 size 14-16-18
See&Sew 4953 size b (16-24)
McCall's 2709 size 16-18-20
Simplicity 9574 size 16
(not pictured) Simplicity 6036 size 16
Butterick 6320 size 16

Afghan (made by someone else) approx 3' x 5', granny rectangle pattern - 1 pnt

Alphabet Beads - 0.5 pnts (please note I cannot guarantee the holder will make it unscathed, it's pretty flimsy plastic, but it kind of shows you how many of each there are)

Thimbles - 0.25 pnts each (expect Simplicty* - it is broken is is free with any thimble claim!)

Top, L to R: St Louis, Woman, Rdo de Granada, Isle of Skye, Birds, Brussels
Bottom, L to R: Jamaica, Red Squirrel, Baltimore, Blue Birds, Simplicity*

Embroidery Hoops - 0.5 pt Each

Claim as (vaguely from L-R):
Blue 8", Black 4", Yellow 2.25", Red 5", Blue 5" , Green 6", Blue 4"

Cross-Stitch Fabric (prices listed below)

Top, L-R:
"CSF 1" - Unopened 20" x 27" 28 Evenweave Brown - 0.75 pt
"CSF 2" - Approx 28"x36" piece of 18 ct off-white - 0.75 pt
"CSF 3" - 18" x 27" 32 Ct Belfast Cream - 0.75 pt
"CSF 4" - 10+ pieces approx 2.5" x 8" 18 ct off-white (perfect for bookmarks?) - 0.25 pt
Bottom row (L to R)
"CSF 5" - 13" x 18" 18 ct Brown - 0.5 pt
"CSF 6" - 12" x 18" 14 ct Brown - 0.5 pt
"CSF 7" - 12" x 18" 28 ct linen cream - 0.5 pt
"CSF 8" - 12" x 14" 18 ct Brown - 0.5 pt
"CSF 9" - 8" x 12" 28 ct linen cream - 0.25 pt
"CSF 10" - 14" x 18" 28 ct linen cream - 0.5 pt

Free with any claim:

Notebooks!

Random crafts from the knitting-a-day calendar I received in 2014 - just ask fr "random knitting pattern me!" when claiming and I'll toss in a handful.

Blue = sent
Purple = received

Claims made from me:
calluna - pie bunting, pi, and mushroom (1 pnt)
Fishstix43 - fabric lot (1 pnt)
RaraAvis - Mosse and Duck (2 pnts)
kayrun - green handspun (1 pnt)
Mlsocci74 - Rapunzel Scarf (1 pnt)

RaraAvis - Bacon and Eggs and 3 Embroidery Hoops (2 pnts)
JS - Kitty Mug Rug, Bun Bun, FQ (1 pnt)

Claims I have made:
RaraAvis - Pumpkin Zippered Pouch, Ceramic bottle necklace, Leather bat necklace, jar of whimsy (3 pnts)
noooitaremybirthday - 2 Ornaments, 2 Alpaca Squares, 6 Mini Totes, Mold Tray, Witch Bookmark (2 pnts)
greybird - stencil set (2 pnts)

RaraAvis - Felted Pumpkin (1 pnt)
Mlsocci74 - Infinity chams, bookmark, magnet (1 pnt)

Starting Points: 3
  (+)Earned Points: 6
  (-)Spent Points: 9
Pending Points: 0
Current Points: 3

Total Points: 3
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017 07:20:43 AM by Smeddley » THIS ROCKS   Logged
kayrun
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2017 11:03:33 AM »

CLOSED for the season:)

~~Kayrun's Knits-n-Things~~

I am Karen G from GA / now in SC, and am almost exclusively a knitter (I am trying to crochet a bit, and sometimes do papercrafts or cross stitch/hooplas).  
I have a lot of yarn, so feel free to ask about custom colors for any items displayed, and I'll see if I can accommodate you!
Thanks for shopping with me  Smiley
(non-smoking home with dogs)

Handcrafted items:

knitted gift bag = 1/2 pt.
knitted by me of cotton yarn....
approx. 8 in. by 6.5 in.

Merry Christmas canvas = 1 pt.
purchased at a craft show
approx. 8 x 11" (I can get exact measurements if needed)

tiny window cat = 1 pt........ This one has been claimed, but I can easily make more-- just PM me!
handmade by me of sock yarn

lacy scarf = 2 pts  reduced to 1 pt
handmade by me of Spud & Chloe yarn (wool/cotton blend)
approx 50" by 10"

gift card cozy = .5 pt
(and can make more upon request!)
measures approx. 3.5" by 3"
handmade by me of Cascade 200 superwash

knitted gnome = 1 pt
handmade by me of acrylic leftovers (including some WoolEase brand yarn, which has a small percentage of wool)...he's a bit taller than I expected, at slightly over 7 in.
the photo is an in-progress one, with the pieces being held together with small
double point needles.....I will sew up before sending, of course!

Knitted beard = .5 pt
Could be fun for Halloween?
large kid to adult size
I think I used acrylic for this
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/kayrun/beard--mustache-mix--match

custom baby hat = 1/2 point.... Happy to discuss options w you!

Custom adult hat = 1 point .... Happy to discuss options w you!

Diamond cowl = 1 pt.
knitted by me with Knitpicks Swish Tonal yarn (superwash wool)
approx. 22 in. circumference x 8 in. tall

Textured cowl = 1 point
knitted by me with superwash wool/cashmere/poly blend
dimensions:  approx. 5 in. tall by 24 in. circumference

Toddler shrug = 1 point
knitted by me in size 3T in cotton blend yarn

Golden shawl = 2 points  marked down to 1 point
knitted by me in bulky weight alpaca/wool blend
approx. 60 inch "wingspan"

Small drawstring bag = .5 point
~ 6 in. x 4.5 in. (sewn by a Ravelry friend) -- has lining

Cupcake square-bottom bag = .5 point
~ base is 7 in. square, height also 7 in.(sewn by Ravelry friend) -- has lining

Cotton washcloths = 3 for 1 point
have a few made up, or can make to order.....
you might want one with someone's initial on it? such as:
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/monogrammed-dishcloth-letter-b
or
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1428/1452560015_ed3c982f85_z.jpg

examples of my work: http://www.ravelry.com/projects/kayrun?set=washcloths&view=thumbnail

SUPPLIES:
cross stitch kit = 1 pt
makes a little faux leather neck pouch

boxes to alter = 1 point for the lot
includes 1 cigar box + 1 mentos tin + 1 small altoids tin

bamboo knitting needles = 1 pt
5mm (US 8 ) approx 12 in. long

blank potholder = 1/2 pt
only one available
cross stitch fabric pocket on front, approx. 8"x8", ecru
never used, still has tag -- looks like:

Love of Knitting magazine = 1/2 pt
Winter 2015
like new condition

YARN!!
Mandala yarn = 1 pt
colorway = Sphinx
100% acrylic, DK weight, long color changes

mini skeins of sock yarn = 1/2 pt each
(3 are Dream in Color brand, one is Malabrigo)

cupcake yarn = 1 pt
colorway = tangerine dream
(mfg photo):
https://images4-e.ravelrycache.com/uploads/apontieri/471677254/cupcakes-tangerine-dream_medium2.png

Big Cakes yarn = 2 pt  reduced to 1 point! -- claimed by UtM

colorway = shadowberry

this is truly a BIG cake of yarn!  300gm/ 600 yd of 100% acrylic....very soft & lovely long color changes
(mfg photo -- actual cake seems a little darker to my eye)
http://img.michaels.com/L6/3/IOGLO/947013038/243449856/10527484.jpg?fit=inside|1024:1024

King Tut cotton = 1 pt  marked down to 1/2 point
color 4400 (orange!)
info:  http://www.ravelry.com/yarns/library/knitting-fever-king-tut
(stock photo -- I'm only offering one skein):

Cotton Ease yarn = 1 pt. each  marked down to 1/2 point each!
(2 available)
color:  Seaspray
cotton/acrylic blend
info:  http://www.ravelry.com/yarns/library/lion-brand-cotton-ease
ganked photo:

(click on pic to enlarge)
Dozen corks = .5 pt for the set

Notion case = .5 pt

Gauze gift bags = .5 pt for the set
(set of 3, approx. 3 in. x 4 in.)

felt cup cozy kit = 1 pt  marked down to 1/2 point

===================
SHOP STATS
Claims made from me:
kayrun to RaraAvis: ribbed baby sweater(1pt) & Asymmetrical scarf (2 pts)-Total: 3pts
kayrun to calluna:  blue hat + textured hat = 2 pts
kayrun to RaraAvis: custom baby hat + olive baby hat = 1 pt
kayrun to sheepBlue: colorwork adult hat = 1 pt
kayrun to greybird: Soho yarn + cupcake yarn = 2 pt
kayrun to RaraAvis: tiny window cat = 1 pt
kayrun to UndertheMountain: Big Cakes yarn = 1 pt

Claims I have made:
underthemountain to kayrun:  man in the mood pendant (2 pt)
RaraAvis to kayrun:  Custom zip pouch for kayrun (1 pt)
Smeddley to kayrun:  handspun art yarn (green) = 1 pt
cabaute to kayrun:  mini crossbody bag (openwork) = 1 pt
calluna to kayrun:  Decorative bark paper(.5) + TM patch (.5) = 1 pt & Loteria Tile = 1 pt (2 pt. total)
JS to kayrun: Taglet (.5pt) + Small Taglets - (.5 for both) = 1 pt total
guacaMolly to kayrun:  Fat Quarters x 2 (@ .25 each) + Turquoise Scarab Beads @ .25 + Brown & Blue Twill trim @ .25 = 1 pt total
cabaute to kayrun: washcloth.5 + mug rug (woven) .5=1 pt
Loves2Experiment to kayrun:  small paisley pouch = 1 pt

~POINTS~

Current: 1 (started with 3, spent 11,  collected 9 & add pending for grand total)
Spent: 11
Pending: 2
Total (current + pending ) = 3
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018 12:55:35 PM by kayrun » THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2017 06:59:30 PM »

La casita de calluna

This California- and Mexico-based shop is OPEN for business.

Items crafted by a non-smoker in a smoke-free and no-pets environment.

COSITAS DE MEXICO

These crafts were not made by me, they were all handmade by others in Mexico.

Tin fridge magnets - Claim as skull, milagro heart, milagro palm, or solid heart. 1 point each

Milagros - I have two of most of these. Claim as R leg, L leg, R arm, L arm, lungs, breasts, L face, gland, R face, kneeling, angel, mother hen, donut, girl, Guadalupe pendant, praying, reading. 3 for half a point

Loteria Tiles - Ceramic tiles! La manos corner got cracked in transit; I can try to super-glue it if you like. Claim as Mano, Bandolon, Estrella, Escalera, or Pera. If you are interested I can acquire other traditional loteria designs. 1 point each

Tiny watercolor painting on display - painted by Lupita Sahagun. 1 point

YARN AND FIBER

Bumble!! He doesnt really bounce, but hes full of insane 1960s holiday spirit. This is the better of the two I made.  3 points.

Handspun alpaca shawlette...rib stitch shawl made with my handspun off-white alpaca yarn, which is thick-and-thin and was previously fulled in a different project I frogged. Crocheted trim 3 points.

Sheath top OR infinity scarf - This can work as either; if you know you dont want it as a shirt Ill remove the straps. Small-medium. Made with gorgeous Plymouth Kudo yarn (Aran weight, 55% Cotton, 40% Rayon, 5% Silk). Also, this has only been tried on for these photos; it is not otherwise used. Smiley 1 point.

Crochet Yoga Bag with Detachable Strap - Various acrylic and handspun yarns. Drawstring closure. There are loops on the outside for attaching your keys or whatnot, and enough space inside to stow a towel too. Strap works for a yoga prop, too. 1 point

NEEDLEWORK

Reversible Door Sign - No space in your home for a proper craft room or studio? Let the people with whom you live know what function your room is fulfilling by hanging this on the door. Which side translates to "Do Not Enter" in your house?  Cheesy Wooden frame, watercolor background. - 1 point

A Christmas Story ornament set - mini cross-stitch hoops (about 2.5" diameter) with attached hooks at top. Soft red fabric covering the backs. -- 2 points for the set

Mug rug or Teesha Moore patch, with an Asian motif. 1 point

Custom royal cross-stitch - That is a shadow in the photo, it isnt discolored. How would you like this royal crest finished? What goes in the middle, and what words? Up to you. 1 point

PAPER AND MIXED MEDIA

1.  2.  3.  5.
4x4" Chunky Pages - Winter birds, mixed media. Claim by number. half a point each

Vintage photo collection - Big stack of photos from 1910s-1960s.1 point for all

Vintage Haitian bird postage stamps - Audubon bird paintings reproduced on this stack of uncancelled Haiti postage stamps. half a point for all

CONSUMABLES

White Sage - grown in my garden without pesticides, this California native plant is widely considered sacred and burned for purification and blessing. Unsustainable wild harvesting of white sage is rapidly wiping out the plant, so native plant advocates are urging consumers not to continue purchasing the bundles brought in from the mountains. I can either send you a "wand" of the white sage (I cut a length off the top of the plants and then bind the leaves and stem together to dry), or the equivalent amount of loose leaves. --  half a point

PICK ONE FREE WITH ANY CLAIM
  • Pack of old catalog cards from Yosemite's library
  • Small, blank white jigsaw puzzle for altering
  • Regional maps from 1980s dictionary: none larger than 2x2"
  • Illustrations from a 1980s dictionary, mainly animals
  • For collage, people and animal heads cut out of my personal photos and random publications. some color, some black and white.
  • Dictionary definitions, full-page or individual quirky ones cut out.
  • Scraps of decorative paper
  • Small book written in French from 1958
  • Small old book written in Spanish
  • text and book pages grab bag
  • small black-and-white photo repros and illustrations of many notable figures in African American history
  • miscellaneous, candid color photos from the 1980s and 1990s (I'm clearing out my scrapbooks)

SHOP STATS

Claims made from me:
to RaraAvis: Sandia and Nopal tiles (2 pts)
to underthemountain: Milagro sacred heart (3 pts)
to Mlsocci74: Maracas (1 pt)
to fishstix43: Red scrappy journal (1 pt)
to kayrun:  Decorative bark paper(.5) + TM patch (.5) + Bandolon Loteria Tile (1) = (2 pts)
to noooitaremybirthday: TM patches Indonesia, peppermills, medallions (1 pt)
to cabaute: Teesha Moore patches (1 pt)
to Watsonc7: sea tiles (.5) + chunky page #4 (.5)  Yosemite library catalog cards (free) = 1 pt.

Claims I have made:
from sheepBlue: Skulls tea towel and Cats Linoprint cards (2 pts)
from Smeddley: pumpkin pie bunting (.5), pi amigurumi (.25), and amigurumi mushroom (.25) - total 1 pt.
from gala_apples: custom stenciled t-shirt (2 pts)
from kayrun: blue hat and textured hat (2 pts total)
from noooitaremybirthday: ceramic ornament #2, fish shrine, goat ornaments (2 pts total)
from loves2experiment: panta #2 (1 pt)
from GuacaMolly: 2 bars cold-process soap (2 pts)

Pending: 1
Current: 2
TOTAL: 3

Wishlist: drop spindle, yummy foods that can be shipped, soda can camp stove (without the denatured alcohol, of course)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018 11:03:10 AM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Thank you for sharing this home with me for so many years.

happy.hermit.heather at gee mail dot com
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Lana

live aloha

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2017 03:49:50 AM »

Welcome to Underthemountain!  I'm CLOSED

All items crafted in a smoke-free, but bird friendly home.  Smiley

NEW ITEMS:

man in the moon pendants - 2 points.  Made from vintage watch faces and a detailed metal stamping. Comes on a silver chain. Choose from top 1, 2 , 3 or bottom 1, 2, 3

Ceramic Leaf Pendants - 1 point  choose from "blue 3" or "green".  Each comes on an adjustable leather cord.

custom address labels - 3 sheets/1point (30 labels/sheet)
Please send me custom image for your label or I can find one if you tell me what you'd like.

2 lego bracelets-1 point.  Tell me what custom colors you'd like.  Some examples here:

custom buttons five 1" buttons for 1 point.

custom buttons two 2.5" buttons for 1 point.

Steampunk rings- 2 points.  Made with vintage watches from the 50s-60s.  The red stones are the rubies used in these jeweled movements. All mounted on adjustable, hypoallergenic bands.  Please indicate row position (top, middle, bottom) and number from left to right (1-6)

Closeups of the last row here:

Lego pendants - 2 for 1 point or 0.5 points each.  Samples below.  Please contact me for actual combos.

gone: 1st Row 4th over Gray with Pink Flower and 1st Row 7th over White with Blue Flower[/s]

Lego ring- 2 for 1 point or 0.5 points each.  Please indicate color.  Not all colors available.  Please ask before claiming. All mounted on adjustable, hypoallergenic bands.

lego heart pendants - 1 points[/b] burgundy, yellow, black, grey, and blue available.

-------

Started with: 3  
Current: 0
TOTAL: 0

Claims made by me:
Send by September 20
calluna to underthemountain - Milagro Sacred Heart - 3

Claims from me:
Send by September 20
underthemountain to kayrun:  man in the moon pendant - 2 points

Send by September 22
underthemountain to gala_apples - man in the moon pendant top 1 (2 pts)

Send by Nov 5
kayrun to underthemountain - Big Cakes yarn (colorway = shadowberry) -1 point

Wishlist: hmm, fun items from Mexico, neat things that I can gift, will have to ponder this a bit more.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017 07:26:01 PM by underthemountain » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gala_apples
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2017 03:17:47 PM »

Gala's Emporium

Sent from the centre of Canada. No allergens in my house, I promise.

OPEN

2 Points:

Polar Dogs Blanket. A smallish throw, or a kid's blanket. The dimensions are about 40x40 inches.

Front

back

Custom mushroom print shirt. Tell me your size, the colour you want, and the colours you'd like the mushrooms to be.

Custom Free Bird shirt. Tell me your size, the colour you want, and the colours you'd like the cage and bird to be.

Custom stencilled quote shirt. Tell me your size, the colour you want, and the colour you'd like the quote to be. Right now I have four fonts available:

Arches

Classic

Shadows

Swirls

1.5 points

A dinosaur chess set! Comes with matching chess board, fabric for easy storing away when not using.

1 point

Christmas drawstring bag sets. Each set comes with one 17x17 inch bag, and one 7x7 inch bag.

Bears

Holly

Pinecones

Frogs

Pointsettias

Snowflakes

Taggies. 1 point each, or three for 2 points.

Snow (1 available)

Tribal (2 available)

Teal (2 available)

Elephants (3 available)

Teddies (2 available)

Lip Chap

3 tubes for 1 point. Flavour choices are cherry, watermelon, peppermint, butterscotch, green apple, and unflavoured, which should be a trace of honey.

Unicorn Pendants
Please pick as aqua, baby blue, or pink. Unicorns are 2 inches tall including bail, and about 1.5 wide. Silver chain will be cut to the length you choose.

Asymmetrical Orange, 20 inches long

Asymmetrical Teal 1, 20 inches long

Asymmetrical Teal 2, 20 inches long

Birch Pendant

Honeycomb Pendant

Galaxy Pendants

5 available. The pendant is about 1 1/4 inches high. Will come on silver chain, cut to the length you want.

Bohemian Necklaces- please claim as colour title. All are 20 inches long.

Red- gold chain, length of pendant 4 inches.
Black- black unwoven thread, length of pendant 4.5 inches

Silver- silver chain, length of pendant is 4 inches.
Navy- copper chain, length of pendant is 3.5 inches.

1/2 point

Faith Ornament

Hope Ornament

Grinch Ornament (this is a sample pic, the hanging ribbon will be centered and attached when finished)

Spooky Soap

choice of skull OR ghost. They are vanilla scented.

Dragonfly tags. 7cm wide, 10cm long. Pick 6 for a half point, or get all 15 for a point.

Sheep tags. 5.5cm wide, 7.5 long. Pick 6 for a half point, or get all 15 for a point.

Popsicle cards. All 4 for a half point.

Macarons

comes with yellow and white envelopes.

Clocks

comes with red envelopes.

Wine Time

comes with lavender envelopes, part of one can be seen to the side.

Eyelet Kit

Elastic. 10mm by 2m, or approximately 3/8 inches by 6.5 feet. 2 packets for a half point.

Christmas ribbon. Get a yard (36 inches) for a half point. Multiple available.

Black- 7/8 inches wide.

Santa- 7/8 inches wide.

Reindeer- 2 1/2 inches wide.

Velvet- 1 3/8 inches wide.

Claims made from me -
calluna claims a custom shirt (2pts)
raraavis claims reindeer & velvet ribbon (1pt)
mlsocci claims taggie 1 and 2 (2pts)

Claims I have made -
a man in the moon pendant from underthemountain (2pts)
a bird skull broach from raraavis (1pt)
wooden heart buttons 1/4, sugar skull buttons 1/4, resin hearts 1/4, fox assorted cards 1/4 from mlsocci(1pt)
Mushroom things, Green Alpaca Square, pink bottlecap magnet from noooitaremybirthday- (1pt)
a poison shirt from sheepblue (2pts)

Current: 1

TOTAL: 1
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017 12:47:55 AM by gala_apples » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
Watsonc7
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2017 06:43:07 AM »

✂️ Christy's Crafties ✂️

CLOSED
  *** Still Updating - Keep Checking Back ***

Hey! My name is Christy and I live in Maryland with my husband, daughter, and 2 small dogs.  I loooove sewing, so I will mostly have sewing crafts and supplies in my shop. Please message me any questions or requests.

** CRAFTIES **

Microwave bowl holders  --  2 points per set
** Claim as bowl holders <waves, owls, and kitchen> **
 These bowl holders are made with 100% cotton fabric, thread, and double layer of batting.  They are perfect for protecting your hands from hot bowls!

Owl coin pouch -- .5 points

Coin pouches (about 5.5" x 4") -- .5 points each
Claim as green/grey, green, scissors, polka dot, or confetti

Pokemon water bottles (Meowth, Pikachu, Bulbasaur, & Flareon) -- 1 point each
Brand new wrist strap (inside bottles) bottles from Pick Your Plum.  I cut and attached vinyl characters.  **Handwash Only* to protect the vinyl.

Lil drawstring tote (3 available) -- 2 points each
Kid or lunch sized tote with an expandable drawstring pouch that allows even more goodies to be stuffed in there.  First pic shows the front and back of each tote.

** SUPPLIES **

Washi Tape Notecards and Matching Envies (approx 4.25"x5.5") -- .5pt for all
I got these in a random destash swap on another site, so I'm not sure who actually made them.

--------------------------------------------------------

SOLD:
Watsonc7 to loves2experiment - fat quarters #7, #7, #8 & #9 - send by Oct 6

BOUGHT:
Calluna to Watsonc7 - chunky page #4 + sea tiles + yosemite catalog cards - (1) - send by Oct 31

--------------------------------------------------------

Started with:  3 (sold 1, bought 1)
Pending:         0 (claims not sent)
Current:         3 (spendable points = claims sent - claims made)

TOTAL:      3 (pending + current, when +7 close shop and spend down)

« Last Edit: October 28, 2017 02:59:44 PM by Watsonc7 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...