A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 314,273
Currently Running With Scissors:
608 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Dollar store $5 craft challenge Halloween decor  (Read 145 times)
Tags for this thread: halloween , dollar_store , pendant , banner , spooky , scary , bats  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

SewCallMeMaeby
« on: September 06, 2017 04:59:42 PM »

Hello! This is my first post on this account, I used to have another account here years ago that I was very active on - but I had to go dead on it for a slew of privacy reasons. So here I am again, starting fresh!

Anyway, my boyfriend and I had a craft challenge this past weekend! The challenge was we each had $5 to spend at the dollar store, and we had to make a "decor item" for the house out of it. This was our first time doing it so we kept the parameters pretty simple. In the future it will be more complicated. Supplies (glue, sewing stuff, basic things we already have) were not included in the $5 budget. Then we had people blind vote on which project was better, and the winner pays for the losers $5 dollar store haul the next round.

We need some more votes! So... I cant tell you which of these I made just yet, but here are our completed projects! Who do you vote for? FYI on the Boo banner, the bats are not included in the challenge, as they fell outside of the $5 budget. I cant post pictures yet due to new account restrictions, but they are linked below!

Or...

Thanks for voting!!!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017 06:37:05 PM by LovelyMiss - Reason: Revealed images for new member. » THIS ROCKS   Logged
JS

** Life: an amazing adventure. Pack well. **

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017 07:16:13 PM »

I like the banner.  I'm more of a traditionalist when it comes to decorating.  Welcome back!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

God doesn't send people to hell.  He simply honors their choice.
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Give The Dog A Bone
September 20, 2017 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Suit Jacket Purse

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...