A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Does your gift list have you stumped? Can never figure out what to make for Great Aunt Felma?  Each day through December 24, we are featuring a fabulous gift tutorial!  Check out the 2017 Handmade Holiday Gift Guide for (free!) recipes, patterns and more.
Total Members: 314,823
Currently Running With Scissors:
223 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fall Nerd Battles 2017: September 1 - November 30, 2017 ~*Join Anytime*~  (Read 15258 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2014 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2017 08:55:30 PM »

Digging the mask and notebook!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

storerboughtcreations
« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2017 09:03:15 PM »

That mask made me think of S3 E2 episode of Buffy. The mask that brings the dead back to life as zombies. That show was full of all sorts of classic style monsters. Dracula even makes an appearance. And the invisible man totally counts as a classic!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017 11:29:08 PM by storerboughtcreations » THIS ROCKS   Logged
JoyfulClover
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Live long and prosper

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2017 05:40:23 PM »

Mountains and Clouds - still super love the face wall hanging. I seem to recall gushing over an earlier post of the same. I don't know why, but his face is so compelling.

Also, I love your stoneware. They make me uber happy.

\m/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a set of 80s Halloween cardstock decorations - skeleton,  witch, and ghost - with minor imperfections. PM me if you would like them!
bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2014 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2017 09:09:42 PM »

Prompt: September: Anime
Team: Wordy
Bonus Points: Swaptastic, WIP it
Project Name: Surprise for Smiley
Project Link:
Brief Description: I started this almost a year ago. Finished it up tonight and it will be included in my 12 Days package to Smileyyogini. It's under Anime because it involved paint.  Wink
Project Picture:

https://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/272973_14Sep17_IMG_5682.JPG

... and Joyful Clover, when do we get to see your awesome goodies posted in the Nerd thread? We'd love to have ya!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017 09:11:47 PM by bunny1kenobi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2017 07:32:14 AM »

... and Joyful Clover, when do we get to see your awesome goodies posted in the Nerd thread? We'd love to have ya!

Darn, I was hoping to recruit her Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
JoyfulClover

Live long and prosper

« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2017 09:20:45 AM »

Sorry! Just dropping in because I'm a child and love pictures of stuffs.

Yeah, gozer invited me in Nov. and roler messaged me last week re:same. Apparently I post in here more than I thought? Sorry for lurking! Craft on you crazy crafters!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a set of 80s Halloween cardstock decorations - skeleton,  witch, and ghost - with minor imperfections. PM me if you would like them!
LovelyMiss
Craftalongs Moderator
Crafting for Good Moderator
Home Sweet Home Moderator

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2017 11:02:58 AM »

Sorry! Just dropping in because I'm a child and love pictures of stuffs.

Yeah, gozer invited me in Nov. and roler messaged me last week re:same. Apparently I post in here more than I thought? Sorry for lurking! Craft on you crazy crafters!

Lurk away, dear!  It is pretty fun over here, and there are cool projects, and Raffles, and prizes, and swaps, and awesome people...if you ever do get tempted, you're welcome to join any time. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2017 10:36:51 PM »

Digging the mask and notebook!!

Thank you!

That mask made me think of S3 E2 episode of Buff. The mask that brings the dead back to life as zombies. That show was full of all sorts of classic style monsters. Dracula even makes an appearance. And the invisible man totally counts as a classic!

I'm not a huge monster movie fan (aside from MST3K), so Hooray!

Mountains and Clouds - still super love the face wall hanging. I seem to recall gushing over an earlier post of the same. I don't know why, but his face is so compelling.

Also, I love your stoneware. They make me uber happy.

\m/

Thank you! I wonder if anyone would be interested in a mask for a raffle prize next round?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2017 10:39:21 PM »

Queen Hobo-- I love your shark blanket!! It's so cool- what a fantastic idea (and nice job on the teeth!) and your sloth is adorable. Also, that Harry potter cross stitch is pretty great! Heehehehe.

Storerboughtcreations-- that candy corn sweater is so fun! I love the boldness of fall and Halloween colors! And that Frankenstein sweater is amazing! I love the colors!
The tardis is fantastic! I don't think I would have the patience to ever finish something like that. I definitely admire your focus and perseverance!
OHMYGOSH soot sprites are like one of my favorite things ever, and yours is the cutest!
And I love your little throwback frog and sock monkeys, and that bunny looks so cuddly!

roler-- oh my gosh! That uchiwa looks awesome! I'm so inspired to try to make something that can light up!
And i love love love that little felt kitty.! Tongue

RedheadwithThread- Cool Toddler harness! I love functional crafts : ) And that little drawstring bag is adorable.

Noxika- *sigh* your dolls Smiley I love the detail, especially the hair.  Sorry this has probably been answered in past threads, but do you root them? (Or how do you do their scalp?)

Smeddley- cute little monsters!! I really like their little ears! Tongue

Bunny1kenobi - I like your painting- -and also, I just realized I need to start thinking about Christmas!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rockingbearranch

« Reply #79 on: September 16, 2017 12:53:20 PM »

Prompt:  September Battle Royale - Classic Movie Monsters
Team: Wordy
Bonus Points: Swaptastic
Project Name: Outdoor Wood Halloween Sign
Project Link:
Brief Description: This was for the Vintage Halloween Swap. It is an amalgamation of a couple of things my partner pinned. It is reclaimed wood from a shipping pallet, hand finished. The image is free hand paint and chalks. It has exterior polyurethane so it will last and can be put outside.
Project Picture:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Holiday Lantern
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Danish Heart Basket
O, Christmas Tree

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...