A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,840
Currently Running With Scissors:
210 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Need help with making image bigger to go on tall boy chest of drawers  (Read 452 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
homealone
« on: August 21, 2017 07:00:02 AM »

Have found a finally mastered the many ways of transferring images on to wood. But just can't figure out making the image bigger???

Am putting French script and images on to bedroom furniture and so far, after wasting all sorts now have fairly good collection. Found block poster website where I was able to make 1 a4 picture of address of France onto printing it over 6 sheets of a4 which once was taped together made a fairly good image but last item is a tall boy chest of drawers and the size of image in landscape needs to be 1 a4 wide and 7 a4 long. First one I tried was a beautiful french mannequin but could not get it in any of the regular place sites used by many but biggest they could make was the 3 x 3  so threw out larger net and were so many methods had never heard of but none of them would transfer image to 1 a4 wide and 7a4 long. Been this for 2 weeks tearing my hair out.swapped different image to an open French umbrella, same thing. Have asked many sites and they have shown me their completed items. One even had the mannequin I had seen on a wooden ironing board. In desperation today have hand drawn a large bow at top with long ribbons flowing down but it looks awful and will always look at it and be disappointed, what's worse as am in bed 24/7 as disabled and so will need to be looking at it forever!!!  Please someone tell me where am I going wrong?? A French mannequin would really set the room off and maybe take the attention if widowed for the odd mistake here and there. Could get cater to take and get made bigger but wouldn't have a clue to where she could go
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Onyxnox
Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017 04:28:23 PM »

Have you tried checking out professional printing services like Kinkos, Staples, etc - they may be able to print out what you need to the size you need since they print posters, banners, etc
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my blog
my pinterest

Sad Bye Bye Craftster - where else can craft addicts unite??

If anyone else knows or wants to keep in touch -

[email protected]
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...