A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 315,932
Currently Running With Scissors:
456 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days of Halloween swap (Sign Up 7/22-7/28, Send Outs 10/4-10/11)  (Read 17570 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
MissingWillow
Sewing in General Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2017 01:24:29 PM »

I usually make a Halloween craft about every 2 months all year long!  Zombie movies get me in the mood for the season, too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KarenLouiseM

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2017 06:50:45 PM »

Halloween crafting is ALWAYS on my mind &  Grin, no mood change needed!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017 06:51:21 PM by KarenLouiseM » THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's not that I don't want to swap, it's that I often don't have time.  But feel free to ask (especially if it's one that's not too time consuming).
monkey_girl
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2017 06:52:18 PM »

Yah! Partners!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.adventuresofagirlfromthenaki.blogspot.com

So many crafts, so many ideas, so little time!

My wist!

http://www.wists.com/Trees

I love charms for jewelery making, got anything gothic? Want to swap? PM me!
Audania1
I really want to go to Disney World again

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
Re:
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2017 09:51:02 PM »

Right about this time of year (hot as all heck outside) is when I begin to yearn for the cool Autumn nights and Halloween. I love to read poems about fall and watch any of the classic Mickey Halloween films, the Addams Family movies, Hocus Pocus, you name it!
I'm particularly excites to see the new It movie! It scared the bejeezus out of me when I was a kid and I'm wondering the remake will hold up.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got tons of new stuff in my store!: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyWyldChild?ref=ss_profile
My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/audreynh/
cadet120433
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2017 10:55:00 AM »

I couldn't wait for Halloween this year, so back in May my BF and I went to the East Coast (we're from So. Cal) and did our own little "spooky tour." We went to Salem, MA, Providence, RI to see H.P. Lovecraft's headstone, Sleepy Hollow, NY.. it was lots of fun, even off season. When I signed up for the swap I watched some Halloween movies to get in a crafty Halloween mood, and went to our local craft supply store, but they don't have much out yet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

October Crafty Inspirations! I made it!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=361238.0
Thimbles71
« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2017 07:59:50 AM »

I'm still working on ideas, but I have a couple of small things that will be a good start!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sarasmile
Arts and Crafts Ninja

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2017 09:28:36 AM »

I have no idea where to start LOL I have 1,000 ideas and no plan yet to make any of them come to fruition LOL I get too tied up in logistics of large swaps sometimes...I think I need to create an on paper plan for this one  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2017 09:56:54 AM »

So sad that I will not get to start crafting until this weekend but I am on a hard work schedule of 11 hours a day this week.  I did manage to get a list started and attempted to find something I packed away last year that may work for my partner.  Looks like a trip up in the attic is also needed this coming weekend.  I can never wait to get started and buy plenty of left overs at discounted prices at the end of the seasons heavens know I probably have 4 large totes boxes of Halloween in the attic.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rantyhippie
Carnivore Extrordinaire

Drunken Crafter

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2017 02:07:04 PM »

I'm gathering my supplies. I have a lot of cute stuff. Most of my crafting is coming from my stash with a few elements I am going to have to buy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Respect ghosts and gods, but keep away from them -Confucius
pinterest.com/artisticgamer
smileyyogini
« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2017 04:45:36 PM »

I love this swap. Each and everything I make I make two of. One for me. LOL

I made my list of the 13 things Im making and the the extras. Cheesy So SO SOO excited.

Tomorrow I scheduled myself to make a grocery list of what all is needed in the making. I will have alot of it in stash but I like to get it all in one big bag so I can pull it out and submerse myself in Halloweeny craft supplies at any moment. Just a big nest of awesomeness.

I bought my first halloween decorations this weekend! Two skeletons from Michaels and they are meditating. LOL I had have them. I just HAD to have them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding
Thankful DIY

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...