A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Does your gift list have you stumped? Can never figure out what to make for Great Aunt Felma?  Each day through December 24, we are featuring a fabulous gift tutorial!  Check out the 2017 Handmade Holiday Gift Guide for (free!) recipes, patterns and more.
Total Members: 314,834
Currently Running With Scissors:
236 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Feminism & Diversity Swap Gallery  (Read 3873 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor
Jewelry and Trinkets Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*Harry Potter Craftalong Headmistress*~

Beware the power of my Sonic Seam Ripper!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2017 05:05:43 PM »

I'm so glad you like your package darling!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Thimbles71

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2017 05:31:37 PM »

The Frida t-shirt is spectacular.  As is the tote bag.  Fantastic.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BigBangMomma

I can't keep calm...I'm a GOALIE mom!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2017 05:39:12 PM »

Oh my--the spoilage! For some reason, the front of the Frida shirt won't load for me, but I really love the SMASH the patriarchy bag!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mini 12 Days of Christmas: Happily Opening Gifts!
Traveling Little Visitor: Follow Giles on Instagram at #GilesVisitsOhio
monkey_girl
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2017 12:36:03 AM »

Hi folks! I've received an amazing package from Gala_Apples, I asked for a hoopla for my craft room wall and she made me a beautiful one!

I also received a set of writing cards, here's just a few of them, they are beautifully made.

I have a few friends that would appreciate these, also considering framing a few to keep Smiley

Thanks so much for a wonderful package Smiley
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017 12:38:17 AM by monkey_girl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.adventuresofagirlfromthenaki.blogspot.com

So many crafts, so many ideas, so little time!

My wist!

http://www.wists.com/Trees

I love charms for jewelery making, got anything gothic? Want to swap? PM me!
Thimbles71

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2017 05:42:03 AM »

Oh, that hoopla is so fun!  I love the cards, too!  Great package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
coycasket
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2017 07:39:14 AM »

aw, those cards are cute and a fun idea :3
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor
Jewelry and Trinkets Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

~*Harry Potter Craftalong Headmistress*~

Beware the power of my Sonic Seam Ripper!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2017 01:29:38 PM »

I received the most lovely package from kittykill on Saturday....  approximately 8 minutes before my in-laws showed up to visit.  I managed to open my box of goodies, and delight in each one, but didn't get a chance to take pictures with a house full of people.  Now dear edelC is on her way to visit me, and I have just about 45 minutes to get pics of kittykill's amazing package up before I'm entertaining again.  So, without further ado, let's see the awesomeness....

I'm not sure how to explain to you all, just how very ME this piece is.  Everything about it is Jennie, from the cuteness of the bow, to the font style, and the sweetness of the teacup.  (I have a tattoo of a teacup on the inside of my wrist.  Seriously.  Tea is very important.)

And then came this amazing piece, inspired by McConnall's words about Elizabeth Warren.  I love the image kittykill used with the text, it's a bird eating out of a hand, surrounded by flowers.  I wish I could have gotten a better shot of it, because the stitch work is just so beautifully done. 

And if two fantastic hooplas weren't enough, she made a third!  My husband and I are trying to conceive, and we've had a hard time.  We managed to get pregnant, but the pregnancy turned out to be ectopic.  I had emergency surgery to save my life, but in doing so the surgeon had to remove one of my fallopian tubes, which was apparently damaged by scar tissue when my appendix was removed a few years ago.  Losing that tube has made trying to conceive over the age of 35 even harder.  kittykill created this hoop with the horseshoe hanging the feminine way (according to some cultures), so that the love and luck pour onto you.  She added an eye to protect us from evil and a rose for love.  I've hung it in my art studio over the door, since I spend nearly all day in there, I cross that threshold more than any other in the house.  Hopefully I'll be good and doused in luck whenever I come into work, or leave to make a cup of tea.

Next were goodies!  A Wonder Woman mug and pin, and some calm chamomile tea too soothe my nerves when the man is getting me down.  I've been meaning to get a large embroidery hoop to fill with fabric and display my favorite pins and badges on, and this will be what get's me off my butt to actually do it.  Because clearly I need to see my WW pin every day. 

And some scented goodies too.  Some awesome lavender and lemon, rosemary & lavender soaps, and some Harry Potter melting waxes.  And yes, that is in fact a Mad Eye Moody wax, with a giant googly eye in it!

And since I had a few extra minutes before my guests get here, I managed to hang my hoops, and snag a few pics.  Here they are in my studio!  Hopefully they are the start of a gallery wall of awesomeness. 

kittykill, thank you so very much for all the beauty, the luck, and the love that you've sent to me.  I will treasure all my new pretties, and I know they will make me smile every time I come to my studio to work.   Kiss Kiss Kiss xoxoxox 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cmarion3

Earth Crone

I'm a Craftster BEST OF 2013 Winner!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2017 02:04:40 PM »

I don't know why I resist like crazy making hooplas for swaps. i love these. Maybe it is because my mom made my sister and I embroider tablecloths, or I hate hand sewing of any kind. LOL. Or maybe I just can't find my hoops.

I love both treatments, the felt and the little birdie.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Must craft....must craft.....
Thimbles71

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2017 03:06:39 PM »

Those hooplas are absolutely stunning.  What a wonderful package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
coycasket
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2017 03:51:24 PM »

:O
Those hoopla's are beautiful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Pipe Cleaner Mouse
December 13, 2017 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Holiday Lantern

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...