A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
December Announcement: It's time for our Eighth Annual Gingerbread Contest!  Craft and enter a project for a chance to win a prize!
Total Members: 314,811
Currently Running With Scissors:
196 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: HP - I Want to Live in the Burrow Swap - Round 2 GALLERY  (Read 4428 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

All you need is love.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2017 12:55:12 PM »

Awesome crochet goodies - perfect for Jennie!

Love the mobile! It has a rustic look to it that I really like.

AND...I received an AWESOME package from Inselaeffchen!!

First off are FOUR pillow covers:

One for each house. They are perfect and I love the crest, Inselaeffchen! My son might steal the Gryffindor one from me. Smiley

Here's a close up:

Then, she also sent me FOUR onesies!

Love these two:

I'm expecting twin girls in Nov/Dec and I haven't purchased a single thing for them yet, so these are perfect!

And she also made my son a shirt:

Thank you so much Inselaeffchen! Our whole family loves this package. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor
Jewelry and Trinkets Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

~*Harry Potter Craftalong Headmistress*~

Beware the power of my Sonic Seam Ripper!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2017 11:53:11 AM »

Fantastic crafts for the little ones!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rockingbearranch

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2017 12:27:29 PM »

Jenleahlynn, great dish towel and washcloth set. The cornish pixie is a cute version. I seem to make them creepy scary.

SheepBlue, gorgeous trivet but the words under the stones is brilliant! Pretty suncatcher too.

Flyraeven, the student ID's is such a cute idea. Great job painting the pillow cover and art. I need one of those remote boxes!

PattyO, I haven't seen the Harry Potter/Starry Night mashup done yet. Great execution and cute cards too!

Pottermouth, I love the coaster set box specifically. It looks like there is some sort of frame under the knit. And the big basket is awesomesauce. Beautiful colors.

AntBee, stunning bell chime. I love the mixed media usage and it is well balanced visually and literally.

Inselaeffchen, so many great shirts. Nice haul for the kiddos!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Inselaeffchen
Re:
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2017 12:43:58 PM »

So glad you and the rest of the family like the package, Abbee!!! And you picked my favourite as your favourite as well. When I saw the individual onesies with "I solemnly swear... " and "Mischief managed" I thought that's perfect for twins!! 😀 And that's about how it will be... Speaking as a twin girl mum here. 😅

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pottermouth
Crochet Moderator
Vintage Crafts Moderator

I like Kit-Kat, unless I'm with 4 or more people.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2017 01:29:55 PM »

My daughter received her generous package from Mistress Jennie and was thrilled with all of the goodies! Jennie kindly gave me permission to use her pictures since the box was mailed to Hallie instead of to me, and here they are:

First up is Sorcerer's Stone soap. How cool is that? My daughter said it smells wonderful!

Then there was a gorgeous dreamcatcher inspired by Fawkes. Hallie has on more than one occasion tried to filch the dreamcatcher that Jennie made me, so now she can keep her paws off mine.

In addition, Jennie made not one, but THREE! perfectly Burrow-esque pillows. Three! An amazing Scrappy Mandala pillow:

A Granny Square pillow:

And lastly, a Rainbow Granny Stripe pillow with a striped back!

Hallie is incredibly lucky that the package went to her place instead of mine because she would be out two pillows and some soap.  Cheesy She says to thank you for the wonderful items and that they have livened up her room. Wonder if I can stuff that rainbow pillow in my bag next time I visit her...

Thank you so much, Jennie. You are the best!  Kiss
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017 01:33:17 PM by pottermouth - Reason: wrackspurts » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2017 05:07:01 PM »

sheepBlue: I finally managed to hang your mosaic from the last burrow swap.  I've been so nervous about doing it, that I tarried far too long, with it just sitting in my kitchen, on a shelf, not seen or appreciated like it should be.  I've been so worried about 'what if I hang it, and it falls and breaks?'  But I decided to be bold and give it a shot, because I'd rather try and fail, then not get to enjoy it all the time.  Now it's the first thing you see when you come into the house from the garage.  (Which is how we normally come in the house.)  It's amazing how having imminent house guests makes you put art up on the walls!

Yay! So happy to hear it's found its home on the wall  Cheesy Hopefully someday I'll get to visit it in person and see it in its glory.

Love the HP pillowcases for Abbee, and especially all the kiddo goodies - I love crafting for kids - such instant gratification with tiny things  Cheesy

The pillows by Jennie are so amazing! They are truly something out of the Weasley home and are so bright and cheerful. Love it  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

noodle-bug

equal parts love and evil laughter

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2017 06:32:29 PM »

I'm in love with this a granny pillows  Kiss

And such a good design for the Hogwarts crest, I like how you used the lion paw and eagle* beak to frame the centre

*my auto-incorrect changed eagle to whale... As a ravenclaw I sort of think that would work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm always up for swapping hexies, felt badges,or TM patches (or anything, really!) - PM me Cheesy
FiberAlchemist

Wit Beyond Measure

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2017 07:13:22 PM »

I received a parcel today from noodle-bug. It arrived much faster than I was expecting, which may explain why the little owl that dropped it off looked so ragged. After I got the owl all squared away with food and drink I set off to open the package.

Molly "noodle-bug" Weasley sent along a handmade hexie tablet/kindle/paperback sleeve. It is absolutely gorgeous! I love the bright prints edged in tones of grey, with contrasting colored blanket stitching. Hermione and Rose sent me a copy of The Politics of Harry Potter and two bookmarks made from pages of an old copy of Tales of Beetle the Bard. And Remus sent a stack of Chrunchie Bars (choc covered honeycomb) in case of dementor attack and an enamel pin of the Hogwarts crest.

Noodle thank you so much for such and kind and thoughtful package, the things you make with hexies always blow me away. Thanks for being such a great partner and thank you to Mistress Jennie for organizing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

patty_o_furniture

May the force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter.

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2017 09:28:28 PM »

Got my package from jellybeans, and I love it. 
First a fun Luna hoop with one of my favorite quotes.  I think this is going in my new Potter movie room (only finishing touches left!) next to my silhouettes wall, but my teen has told me what a great addition it would be to her bedroom wall.  I ended up giving her the Gryffindor of the set of house bookmarks.

Secondly, a set of house coasters.  We have a sad looking granite coaster set in the movie room and with everything else being transformed and dull looking coasters on the coffee table I seriously told hubby like two days ago my next swap I need to ask for coasters  LOL.  Perfect addition!

She also sent some darling crocheted snitches.  She said one she wasnt thrilled with since she put the wings on wrong (somehow, they still look beautiful to me!) but included it for my cat.  When they spilled out on the table while I was handing my youngest her Slytherin bookmark, Slytherin also confiscated both snitches.  She wouldnt hear of letting the cat have one.  I think one would be awesome hung up in the movie room, but I have yet to get either back.

Like I said, there are some house bookmarks, one for each of my fam.  We are all in a different house.  Some maple cookies for Honeydukes.  And a HP postcard book that I will need to delete from my amazon wish list now.
Great package Jellybeans!  Thanks for swapping with me Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor
Jewelry and Trinkets Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

~*Harry Potter Craftalong Headmistress*~

Beware the power of my Sonic Seam Ripper!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2017 05:34:32 AM »

Oooohhhh, LOVE the hexie sleeve!  And the Luna hoop is adorable.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017 05:35:39 AM by Mistress Jennie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Fabric Beads
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Quilted Scissors Cozy
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Brigaderios

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...