A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
December Announcement: It's time for our Eighth Annual Gingerbread Contest!  Craft and enter a project for a chance to win a prize!
Total Members: 319,835
Currently Running With Scissors:
240 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Yet Another TM Patch Swap R9 Gallery  (Read 7608 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Crafting is the best medicine.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2017 06:45:22 AM »

Orange mushrooms, so perfect.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sharalee
http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2017 01:01:50 PM »

"curiousfae" that orange patch is awesome! & the horoscope patch is neat too! Great job!   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Patches
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2017 06:04:40 PM »

My patches arrived from crafty-becky yesterday.  I am in awe of her tiny stitching.  It looks machine sewn but isn't!  Hoping these photos do them justice!

I love the color pallet for this patch.  I love buttons and the vintage feel. I also really like the way that she did 2 sides in 2 colors!  Unique I must say! Ans if you look at the layered square you can really see her tiny stitching. Very unusual bit of trim too.

Frogs are dear to my heart.....they called my dad frog and me tadpole. This patch is so sweet,  She again used 2 different colors on 2 sides.....I really like this and look at the stitching on the butterflies........yes hand sewn.  The fabrics are all perfect and blend so well.  The perfect size beads for the butterfly bodies and just look at those antenna french knots.

I think this is my favorite.  I am always drawn to aqua and I love this fabric.  The seahorse's perfect and the seaweed embellished with the beads ......love!  Just the perfect accents .  The backing and fold over fabric has glistening bits of thread so pretty!

Loving all my patches!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

JoyfulClover

Live long and prosper

« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2017 06:38:13 PM »

Oooooooooooo quaggy!  When my patches to you arrive, I hope you will laugh! I'm so glad they are in the care of the postal service.

I adore the color pallet on the vintage patch. Gray, purple, raspberry - but all in soft colors. I love it! And those stitches are awesome, crafty-becky!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a set of 80s Halloween cardstock decorations - skeleton,  witch, and ghost - with minor imperfections. PM me if you would like them!
Sharalee
http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

Re:
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2017 04:00:39 PM »

"craftybecky" those are lovely patches & the details is amazing. I'm  partial to frogs so I love that one the most. But the other two are beautiful too! Fantastic package! 😉🐸

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Patches
quaggy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2017 06:48:11 PM »

My patches arrived from joyfulclover.  She posted when I got them she hoped I would laugh.  A slight chuckle but more awe and oh my than anything.  Both of my partners spent so many hours on each of my patches.  I can not believe the detail on these and again amazing tiny stitching and just look at all of those x stitches.

I love the vintage feel of this patch and I both sew and cross stitch.....win win!  My machine is loaded with my favorite color thread and a button has been used for the end of the machine.  On the border joyful has a definite trademark going on, she does double stitching ever so often which really gives each patch character.

Oh my just look at this free from cross stitch!  It is a frog.........and oh my eyes would have never allowed me to create this without getting a major headache. I can only imagine the time this patch took.  I love it!  and yes frogs hold a special meaning.

Just look at this seahorse...so perfectly stitched....girl you amaze me!  The colors are perfect and blend so well and if you look close the seahorse is a fabric that has silver dots that shimmer

so when joyful asked if I laughed I knew where she was coming from both of my partners sent 3 patches that were very similar yet so different!

I loved those themes and was super excited with the first set and now to add these to them......you ladies are to much.

Now joyfulclover added another bonus patch.............and it sings to my heart!  This one appears to be appliqued and is so me!  I love camping and the vintage trailer is red and aqua my favorite color combo.

I am torn between the seahorse and the trailer as which is my favorite so let's just call it a tie!

Thanks to both of my partners for such wonderful patches!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

curiousfae

mecca-lecca-hi mecca-hiney-ho!

« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2017 07:24:48 PM »

two fantastic packages! similar ideas but completely different styles. i love that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

JoyfulClover

Live long and prosper

« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2017 07:40:22 PM »

Yay, quaggy!

I had a moment of panic thinking I accidentally shipped your little trailer to a different partner, so I'm relieved it arrived as well! I pasted it down below.

I am SO happy you like the patches! I know you struggled with my color choices, and made me such wonderful pieces I really wanted you to like yours! Notice my 'embellishments' (which you listed) didn't go very far! I rarely use them, so I don't have a good eye for what is enough. I AM thrilled you noticed the double stitch! I made one on accident and have tried to throw them in ever since!

I lauuuuughed when I saw both crafty-becky and I chose the same topics! Ha! Her style is so different than mine, I was happy to have yours in the mail, so there was no chance in me remaking them!

So happy we were partnered! Happy stitching!

\m/
JClove
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a set of 80s Halloween cardstock decorations - skeleton,  witch, and ghost - with minor imperfections. PM me if you would like them!
quaggy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2017 08:34:56 PM »

how did i get the post without the trailer

i did not check the gallery after i posted and really thought it was there thank you for adding it  i guess i will just blame it on a long day at work filled with bad news and meeting after meeting.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2017 08:51:15 PM »

ha ha I love the different takes on the same themes!  Each person has such a unique style!

The sewing machine is very clever and I love the little camper...

Both frogs are a favorite since I love frogs!  Nice job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2017 109/125
PINTEREST
Free Readers Digest book covers! PM me!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Mini Heart Pinata
Oh, deer!
@Home This Weekend: Stylish Jacket For Your Pooch

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...