A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,574
Currently Running With Scissors:
143 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craftster Trading Cards #2 SEND OUT May 20  (Read 38525 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #360 on: June 15, 2017 10:34:24 AM »

2) This was my 100th swap!
Congrats!! It made me wonder how many I've done and turns out 123 completed with 1 more in progress for a total of 124. Cool. Grin

I'm starting to worry that maybe PFD's card got lost amongst my massive piles of junk mail... I'm gonna have another look through them in a bit!
Hrm...hope not! Let me know if I need to resend. Yours was (probably obviously) the most unique mailing address of the lot but I tried to be VERY careful writing it out.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
seeuudee
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smile!

« Reply #361 on: June 15, 2017 12:01:32 PM »

Random question about Craftster Card storage, if no-one minds Cheesy

I am storing mine in 9 pocket card folder inserts - I have them anyway for making pocket letters, it makes them easy to flick through and protects them nicely.

What I can't decide is whether to store all the same Craftsters together or whether to store in sets - Rd 1, Rd 2, etc.

I currently have them stored in rounds, but as each round doesn't completely fill the final insert, it is annoying the OCD side of me  Undecided

Any ideas?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #362 on: June 15, 2017 01:21:50 PM »

I received from Roler today, yay Cheesy! That is my last card this round, wah  Cry.

I've got mine in the 9 space pages as well. At first I had them in rounds, now I've got cards from each person side by side with the middle pocket empty. That's where I plan to put a card with other info about people, if we've swapped, met, etc. I will have to rearrange for each round I'm sure but I don't mind looking through them all over and over again, they are so special Smiley.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smmarrt

« Reply #363 on: June 15, 2017 04:27:05 PM »

I am also using the 9-pocket sleeves. For Round 1 - they all fit because I didn't add my own card in.
This round, there are empty spaces on/in the last page because I did include my card, several of them. I might just cut pretty paper to fill in the blanks.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Junk Journal-along in the Misc. Topics board
Altered Puzzle Pieces coming soon....
Another 4 x 6 Art Swap
craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #364 on: June 15, 2017 06:45:16 PM »

Little boxes for me- 1 per round (although, I admit, right now they are in a small plastic tub until the boxes are finished)! I keep each card in a sleeve, and every once in a while I shuffle through the stack.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Lana

live aloha

« Reply #365 on: June 16, 2017 07:54:04 AM »

Random question about Craftster Card storage, if no-one minds Cheesy

I am storing mine in 9 pocket card folder inserts - I have them anyway for making pocket letters, it makes them easy to flick through and protects them nicely.

What I can't decide is whether to store all the same Craftsters together or whether to store in sets - Rd 1, Rd 2, etc.

I currently have them stored in rounds, but as each round doesn't completely fill the final insert, it is annoying the OCD side of me  Undecided

Any ideas?

I'm storing mine in the 9 pocket cards as well.  What I did to separate the sets was start each round with my photo and add in the cards in the order I receive them.  I know.  It sounds vain, but really it is the only way I can tell them apart.  Plus mine was the first card that I received in each round.  LOL.

I had another idea about these cards that I wanted to float around to everyone.  What does everyone think about a custom deck of cards?  jellybean89 made an awesome card that she had printed here: http://www.makeplayingcards.com/design/custom-blank-card-traditional-size.html
The great thing is that you can put a different design on the front and back of ALL of the cards so we could make a deck with 52 different craftsters or maybe 26 if we can't find 52 people to play with us.  We could either make a playable deck and have a common back...maybe with the Craftster logo and ourselves with the various card faces on the other side.  Another nice thing is that we could each order our own deck so maybe this would be more like a personal swap which would keep the logistical nightmare of all that tracking go away.  Any thoughts?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #366 on: June 16, 2017 07:58:38 AM »

Oh, so like we coordinate to design our own card, when everybody is ready their version gets sent to the company and we all order our own deck to be sent to us? Wow, a lot to coordinate but what a cool idea. Nobody has to pay for postage either, just the cost of the deck. Neat-o!

It looks like they have options to order less than 54 card sets too.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017 07:59:46 AM by craftylittlemonkey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna

« Reply #367 on: June 16, 2017 11:11:29 AM »

Aaagh, that is awesome!  Shocked I did the Craftster ATC page-a-day calendar a few years back; this would have been much easier and cheaper!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
seeuudee

Smile!

« Reply #368 on: June 16, 2017 11:40:40 AM »

Love the idea of a set of playing cards  Grin

And thank you for all of your ideas, I am going to try grouping them and see what I think

« Last Edit: June 16, 2017 11:42:13 AM by seeuudee » THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #369 on: June 16, 2017 12:23:49 PM »

Aaagh, that is awesome!  Shocked I did the Craftster ATC page-a-day calendar a few years back; this would have been much easier and cheaper!

I had to go looking for that, it is fabulous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Green Tomato Pie
@Home This Weekend: Door Decor
June 20, 2019 Featured Projects

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...