A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,842
Currently Running With Scissors:
330 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 38
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craftster Trading Cards #2 SEND OUT May 20  (Read 41052 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2017 07:44:49 AM »

See? I knew you couldn't resist this swap Wink.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Always use the good beads, the good fabric and the good yarn. Life is too short to leave it waiting in stash." ~ Edel C

I'm not online as much as I used to be, don't panic if it takes a while for me to reply to things Smiley.
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Lana

live aloha

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2017 10:51:08 AM »

I'm definitely in!  

I have to think about what I'm going to do this time.  We had floated the ideas of doing a theme for the next one like baby photos, etc.  What do you guys think?

Come on Onyx!  It won't be a party without you!  Smiley
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017 10:58:21 AM by underthemountain » THIS ROCKS   Logged

BigBangMomma

@Lynx2Lancer on Instagram

Re:
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2017 11:28:24 AM »

Personally, I'd prefer no theme. I like the freedom to do whatever!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."-Helen Keller

Mini 12 Days of Christmas: Waiting to Send!
LV Round 30:Hosting SusieQ!
Monoprint on Fabric Swap: Sent!
Sweat Shoppe Ornament Swap: Offering "Craftster Christmas Tree" and "Cactus Santa"
Masterboard Swap Rd  2: SIGN UP NOW!!
Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

GryffinMaus

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2017 12:37:17 PM »

I have to think about what I'm going to do this time.  We had floated the ideas of doing a theme for the next one like baby photos, etc.  What do you guys think?

I think it would be really fun to do an unsigned baby photo version where you have to guess who is who, haha.

But really, I'm cool either way. If we go un-themed, I think I have my back up pic from last round ready to go...or at least play with.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2017 12:41:45 PM »

I have to think about what I'm going to do this time.  We had floated the ideas of doing a theme for the next one like baby photos, etc.  What do you guys think?
I think it would be really fun to do an unsigned baby photo version where you have to guess who is who, haha.

HAAAA!!!! Can we please do that for a future round? I LOVE IT. The "fun fact" could be a clue. Man, that would be like a personality scavenger hunt, I love it!
Maybe not really fair to Wulf unless there are other fellas playing but he might have an early photo that looks androgynous. I think I have one or two of those, I'll have to look.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Always use the good beads, the good fabric and the good yarn. Life is too short to leave it waiting in stash." ~ Edel C

I'm not online as much as I used to be, don't panic if it takes a while for me to reply to things Smiley.
roler
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2017 01:07:27 PM »

Speaking as someone who was unable to participate in the first round, I'm really glad that there's no theme for this one.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's pictures! I'd be thrilled even just to get copies of the cards people made the first round!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Feel free to PM me about personal swaps!  Hoopla, TM Patches, mug rugs, magnets, felt, ornaments, etc...

Proud member of Team Multimedia in the Nerd Games craftalong!!
Smmarrt
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2017 01:09:14 PM »

I was recently "Teacher of the Week" at my preschool - I hung up a poster I made 20 years ago when I first started here.
The most overheard comment was that I look exactly the same as I did when I was a child, teenager and 30-year-old. So the mystery baby photo theme might be easy for some - although you've never met me in real life.

I was thinking of looking for a photo of me in my groovy maxi dress that I made in 4-H back in the 70's - to show off my talent for fabric choice - quilted red calico, ooh la la!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Junk Journal-along in the Misc. Topics board
Altered Puzzle Pieces coming soon....
Another 4 x 6 Art Swap
Smmarrt
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2017 01:10:02 PM »

Speaking as someone who was unable to participate in the first round, I'm really glad that there's no theme for this one.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's pictures! I'd be thrilled even just to get copies of the cards people made the first round!

Yes, still looking for mine - I don't even have one for myself!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Junk Journal-along in the Misc. Topics board
Altered Puzzle Pieces coming soon....
Another 4 x 6 Art Swap
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2017 01:51:40 PM »

I have some extras from last round that I would be happy to send to those who were not in the last round!  Roler, I will put you on the list!

I have a picture all ready to go and have decided on a new theme to match the picture...this is going to be fun...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects 2018 59/75
PINTEREST
355 days until retirement!!! Beach here I come!
Need some supplies?  I am destashing..maybe I have what you need! PM me!
calluna
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2017 06:17:14 PM »

As another one who is brand-new to the swap (and didn't know about it the first time around because I was away), I'm really happy that people from the first round are coming back for more! When I saw that roster of swappers I was pretty amazed, and also kicking myself for missing it! So, thank you for playing again so I can swap with you, too.  Smiley

Speaking of baby pictures: I dismantled and condensed a lot of my old photo albums, which left me with a massive amount of unnecessary photos for which I've been seeking crafty reuse. Thus, photos of little-me are going to make their way into this swap somehow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Maryland meetup October 26!

Secret Santa Swap returns in November Cool

Seeking photo or rubberstamp of a school of sardines crammed together facing the same way (much like people in a crowd)
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 38 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Upgrade Your Kitchen
Tute Tuesday: Caramel Candied Apple Salt Scrub
DIY Halloween Costumes

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...