A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,830
Currently Running With Scissors:
261 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 38
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craftster Trading Cards #2 SEND OUT May 20  (Read 41001 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2017 01:30:57 PM »

I'll put my swap mod hat on here, the organizer still has to keep track of who received as part of their swap organizer commitment.  It seems like a lot of pms but honestly after running the STS (3 pms for every claim, hundreds of pms!!) it really wasn't so bad.  Underthemountain and I made a google doc that we could both access, then just added each received name under each sender.  I think everyone should still keep track though as that was helpful to double check.

I wasn't going to join this round but remembering how much fun getting all that mail was is tipping me....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!

I am thinking of aurochs and angels, the secret of durable pigments, prophetic sonnets, the refuge of art..."  Vladimir Nabok
calluna

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2017 05:25:41 PM »

Yes! Consider yourself tipped!

I've been looking forward to card-making all day today. I'm dabbling with it every few days. It's the first time in years that I've had a crafting project take over my space and require me to put an organization system in place in order to clean up!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017 05:28:07 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Maryland meetup October 26!

Secret Santa Swap returns in November Cool

Seeking photo or rubberstamp of a school of sardines crammed together facing the same way (much like people in a crowd)
bec99
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2017 07:11:49 PM »

Sorry I have been a bit MIA. Finishing up a couple of swaps this week then will start planning for this swap. I missed out on the last round due to travelling but looking forward to this round!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love cross stitching, PM me for personal swaps Smiley
Smmarrt

« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2017 07:51:13 PM »

I'll put my swap mod hat on here, the organizer still has to keep track of who received as part of their swap organizer commitment.  It seems like a lot of pms but honestly after running the STS (3 pms for every claim, hundreds of pms!!) it really wasn't so bad.  Underthemountain and I made a google doc that we could both access, then just added each received name under each sender.  I think everyone should still keep track though as that was helpful to double check.

I wasn't going to join this round but remembering how much fun getting all that mail was is tipping me....

Yes, mother!

I will be traveling for a few days for the holiday weekend. It's just New Hampshire and I will have computer access.
But I might not be so quick to respond. I return on Easter Sunday and will start the address list. Everyone wants to send to everyone so that's good. And I will have access to all of my sister's photos so I might find something kooky!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Junk Journal-along in the Misc. Topics board
Altered Puzzle Pieces coming soon....
Another 4 x 6 Art Swap
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2017 06:10:12 AM »

I think I have some ideas, and will give them each a try this week - yes, I know, I still have to fill out the questionnaire - it shall be done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fluffypants
« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2017 06:23:25 AM »

I sent in my questionnaire, and started playing around with an idea. I'm excited to see how it turns out, and as many others have said, excited for the happy mail!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2017 06:27:13 AM »

Right, now I remember that from last swap about the orgs having to keep track. I think our keeping track in our own posts might have been helpful for double checking, can't hurt anyhow.

I just completed a project that's been in the works for a couple of weeks and I LOVED how it turned out. I'm going to use that technique for this swap. I think I can get the bases done this week, then it's just the info side of the card. I'm not particularly techy so that will actually be more of a challenge for me but I'll work it out. I have to narrow my fun fact choices down, there are just too many options to choose from!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Always use the good beads, the good fabric and the good yarn. Life is too short to leave it waiting in stash." ~ Edel C

I'm not online as much as I used to be, don't panic if it takes a while for me to reply to things Smiley.
craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2017 01:15:41 PM »

As I was driving to work the other day, I was thinking about what I'd use for my picture, and then I realized that I hadn't sent in my questionnaire, yet! I'm going to do that now, and I'm hoping that my photo idea works and that I can actually find the one I want!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
Sharalee
http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

Re:
« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2017 02:57:37 PM »

I found my photo, now just getting the Fun Facts down & one other thing. Also have to cut my cards out. Once I get going it shouldn't take to long,  I think. Then after all is sent the real fun starts when we get all that fun mail!! 😎✉📬

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Patches
mandykaye

« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2017 07:08:55 AM »

I think I have enough postage stamps and handmade envelopes even if a few more sign up Wink I bought a few international stamps plus I have enough regular priced I can add together if needed. Now I need to get some printer ink and play around with the image I chose Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 38 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Caramel Candied Apple Salt Scrub
DIY Halloween Costumes
Meal Prep Monday: Fish Tacos with Green Sauce

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...