A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,622
Currently Running With Scissors:
201 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: My arty/ crafty/ living the creative life blog  (Read 492 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
JulesMadden
Jules Madden

Artist/ crafter/ maker/ mama

View Profile WWW
« on: March 19, 2017 03:44:40 PM »

Hi! Smiley

I have a blog... I've started taking it seriously in the last year or so and I would love some feedback. I don't mind constructive criticism!

I'm wondering if it's interesting to read, and if it sparks people enough to want to come back to see what I'm up to.

I used to have a popular blog in the past, and I thought I would start one up again to see how it would go, but it's been really slow to gain momentum. I'm thinking ten years ago the whole online blogging thing wasn't as big as it is today and the whole community of it's changed too. it used to feel more personal and more like social media, like friends chatting. Now blogs seem to be less about comments and connecting but more about professional looking photos and everything.

Anyway, I love blogging about living the creative life. I'm an illustrator and I document our creative endeavours as a family, and also post creative book & product reviews and tutorials as well as my own craft & art work.

And if you leave a comment over on my blog I swear I will send you a virtual hug!! lol <3 (and please leave your own link so I can come visit you too).. I do love the online crafty community  Cheesy

Here's my link:

http://julesmadden.blogspot.com.au

Cheers x
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Addicted to living the creative life! Visit me on my creative blog http://julesmadden.blogspot.com.au
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Doily Display
July 17, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Salt Dough Ornament

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...